Pokeley - Slumptacion

By wammsss

A boy, Stokeley, starts working at his mom's daycare where another boy, Jahseh, quickly develops a weird obse... More

[one] it wasn't me
[two] geneva
[three] poor stokeley
[four] what the fuck is a stokeley
[five] symere does magic
[six] keeping diego
[seven] onfroy
[eight] stokeley pokeley
[nine] fists of fury
[ten] sicko mode
[eleven] unwanted attention and bad intentions
[twelve] everybody hates gen
[thirteen] eating for two
[fourteen] rip
[fifteen] plotting
[sixteen] danny boy
[seventeen] show and tell
[eighteen] show and tell cont.
[nineteen] fun times
[twenty] fun times cont.
[twenty øne] okay, jahseh
[twenty two] eggy
[twenty three] saint of all saints
[twenty four] when it rains it pours
[twenty five] something else
[twenty six] demons
[twenty seven] zoo trip
[twenty eight] zoo trip pt.2
[twenty nine] zoo trip pt.3
[thirty] zoo trip pt.4
[thirty one] zoo trip pt.5
[thirty two] dying is not as fun as it sounds
[thirty three] how to properly thank the lord
[thirty four] retaliation
[thirty five] angels choking on their halos
[thirty six] domino effect
[thirty seven] baby, seasons change but people don't
[thirty eight] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.2
[thirty nine] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.3
[forty] hate it or love it
[forty two] how to 'not' get into heaven
[forty three] boys will be boys
[forty four] but what makes you so special?
[forty five] there is a very thin line between a good and a bad idea
[forty six] self titled
[forty seven] jump in my bank account, so i can deposit you pt.1
[forty eight] i'm going through withdrawal, and i can't afford to lose pt.2
[forty nine] hooters
[fifty] alex comes to play
[fifty one] just a heads up
[fifty two] we're all alone
[fifty three] little green eyed monsters
[fifty four] lock and load
[fifty five] making dinner plans with the lord
[fifty six] love and happiness
[fifty seven] the end of infinity
[fifty eight] all falls down
[fifty nine] all good things must come to an end
[sixty] bring it back
[sixty one] pudding
[sixty two] normal for a day
[sixty three] glowsticks
[sixty four] danny
[sixty five] that's gay
[sixty-six] little problems
[sixty-seven] checkpoint
[sixty-eight] saturday
[sixty-nine] self explanatory
[seventy] slip n slide
[seventy-one] turkey

[forty one] heavens gate (smut warning!)

4K 297 1K
By wammsss

Jah's hand was resting on the side of my face as our mouths moved in sync. Small hums of pleasure vibrated from Jah's mouth onto my tongue.

I groaned when i felt Jah grind into my growing bulge. I started to remember how he told me about how much he liked when i touched his thighs.

I used my free hand, the one that wasn't resting behind his neck, to gently caress his clothed thigh. A whine escaped Jahseh's mouth, then i felt a small poking on my stomach.

"Stoke.." He moaned into my mouth. I squeezed one of his thighs.

The poking in my stomach grew, and so did the tent in my pants.

I broke the kiss. "If you keep moving around on me like that.." I trailed off.

"What's gonna happen if I keep going?" He asked. His tone suggested innocence, but his face was suggesting the exact opposite.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, caressing his thigh again.

"I've been waiting for this since chapter seven." He huffed, roughly slamming his lips back into mines. It didn't take long to pick up where I left off.

The carpet was really starting to bother me, so I gathered all of the strength that I could to pick up Jahseh.

He wasn't that heavy so I managed to get the both of us up without breaking the kiss. I started to climb up the stairs, my hands placed under his ass to hold him up.

"Where are we going?" He mumbled.

"My room. It'll be more comfortable in there."

Jahseh nodded and wrapped his legs around my waist even tighter. He buried his face into my neck and I felt his tongue, warm and wet, licking my neck.

I was fumbling with my door handle when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I had to put up against the door to keep from dropping him. My grip on his ass tightened.

"Did you just bite my neck?" I asked, yanking his head back by his dreads.

"I told you when we were at the zoo that I'd do it again, didn't I?" He smirked.

I growled and lunged at his throat. I bit him back, just to be petty. The kinky ass motherfucker had the nerve to moan.

"You got a pain kink or something?" I asked him, releasing his hair. He nodded and I sighed.

"You damn right I do. Do it again, I dare you. I bet you won't." He said in a playful tone, using the heels of his feet to pull me closer.

"You know what." I answered. I moved one hand from where it was cradling his ass to open the door.

It opened, about time. An idea made its way into my brain a few seconds after entering the room.

I decided to try to be cute and throw him on the bed like in the movies, but I think I put too much force into it. When i tossed him, he rolled right off of the bed and hit the floor, letting out a shriek.

I heard him groan and I saw his head poke out from the other side to look at me. "Nigga, are you serious?"

I fell to the ground laughing. I felt bad, but only a little bit.

"Nigga, you should have seen yourself! You flew right off of that bitch!" I said in between laughs.

I could hear him walk over to me. He hovered over my body with his hands on his hips.

"It wasn't that funny, Stokes." He huffed.

"To you." I laughed even harder.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the side of the bed looking down at me. "Come back up here, you can laugh at me busting my ass later."

I nodded and tried to calm down my laughing fit. The image of his rolling off, and the sound of him hitting the floor replayed in my head and I lost it again.

"I'll wait." He said, sounding like a Caucasian English teacher.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to focus on something else.

Okay. Breathe. Think about busting nuts. Busting nuts.

"Alright. I think I'm good." I said, calming down. I stood up and smiled at Jahseh.

"About time." He cheered.

"So, what are you tryna do? Like are we just gonna kiss and shit, or you got something else in mind?" I asked him.

"What the fuck you think? Let's have Bible study, nigga." He said, wrapping both arms around my shoulders. I snorted.

"I'm not even gonna ask, because I know you don't mean literally studying the Bible. Can you even say that? Ain't that like, your dad's book?"

"What that got to do with yo dick in my ass?" He questioned, growing frustrated.

"Ion know, I'm just trying to save time. We need some stuff before we start."

"Nope. Fuck that, I've been waiting too damn long already, we'll do all that prepping shit next time." He smacked the back of my neck.

"Nigga, that shit will hurt. I ain't never had a dick in my ass, but I know that won't feel right if I just go in like that." I shook my head.

"Just do it, I can take it. My momma raised a soldier, not a bitch." He took his hands from around my neck to tug at the zipper of my pants.

"Okay then. It's whatever you wanna do." I responded, helping him in removing my jeans.

Once mines were off, Jah took his off. Now we were just two clothed dicks. Jahseh's little horny ass started working in full speed, shoving his hands into my boxers.

"Woah there pal, could you slow down a little for me, yeah?" I asked, grabbing his wrist.

"Nope, fuck you. Move your damn hand." He popped my hand away and slid off my boxers. My dick decided to spring out to say hello.

He started to jerk me off quickly, as if he was in a hurry.

"Fuck, Jah, why are you moving so fast?" I said through gritted teeth.

"My dad is a nosey ass bitch, I get the feeling that his ass is watching over me right now." He huffed, pumping even faster.

"Jahseh, you mean to tell me what I got God watching his literal child playing with my dick?!" I squealed.

"No. You got God watching his literal child sit on your dick." He corrected me.

"Sit-" I was cut off my Jahseh slamming his ass down on my dick. I ain't even know that he'd taken the rest of his his clothes off.

"Oh shit. You were right, that definitely hurts like a bitch. But momma raised a soldier." He groaned, sinking his nails into my shoulder blades.

I placed both of my hands on his hips. "Jahseh, ion think you wanna go fast right now. We should probably take it slow."

"Take it slow, how? I don't know if you noticed, but your dick is sitting in my ass right now. Can't really slow down now." He closed his eyes and started to move.

I held his hips tightly to keep him from hurting himself. The nigga was crazy.

"Jesus fucking Christ. My momma always told me that y'all niggas we're hung like horses, and I never believed her with my dumbass." He breathed out, throwing his head back.

I chuckled and attached my lips to his exposed neck. I started to suck at the same time that Jahseh started to pick up speed.

I groaned, feeling my dick twitch inside of him.

When i moved from his neck to look at the marks I made, I noticed something that definitely wasn't there before.

His wings had came out. They were extending and curling around our bodies.

"Jahseh. What are you doing!" I asked. He slowed down to my dismay, panting.

"Huh?" He asked. I motioned to his wings.

"Oh shit. I didn't do that. They just did that on their own I guess." He shrugged.

I looked at his face. His eyes were glowing again.

"Your eyes..." I trailed off, staring into them. They were so golden, and so pretty. His wings wrapped around us even tighter.

As he picked up his pace again, the sensation of my dick pushing through his tight walls suddenly increased.

I attacked his neck again, sucking harshly. I took one hand off of his hip and gripped his dick.

He let out a high pitched noises when I started to match my strokes with his bounces.

"ξεχάστε αυτά τα φτερά, ξεχάστε τον ουρανό, ξεχάστε τους αγγέλους. Δεν θέλω να σε αφήσω. Σ'αγαπώ." He moaned, wrapping both arms around me and he started to shake.

"What? Why are you talking in italics? I don't understand you." I breathed out.

I didn't get a real reply, just a string of whimpers.

A knot started forming in the pit of my stomach. Jahseh bit down on my shoulder.

"Oh fuck, Jahseh. I'm close." I groaned. The knot grew bigger.

He whined loudly as I pumped faster. He sped up to match my speed.

I let out one last grunt before I started to cum inside of Jahseh.

He followed soon after, spilling his warm, sticky cum all over my hand and stomach.

We both started to breathe heavily, our chests pressing against each other. I could feel his heart racing.

"Oh my God." He mumbled. His wings loosened, but they stayed wrapped around us both.

There was a chilling sensation down my spine, and I noticed a small mist forming around the room.

"Uh, Jah?" I patted his chest.

"Hm?" He hummed, kissing my jawline.

"I didn't know that you could make the room misty like this."

"What? I can't do that." He stopped kissing my face to look at me. The golden shine was starting to fade from his eyes. He looked down at the floor.

"Oh shit!" He nearly jumped off of the bed, causing my dick to slide out of his ass.

"What? What? Why are you panicking, calm down!" I said, holding him into place.

"Baby, the only person that I know that can do that is-"

"Jahseh I heard you call for help! Are you okay- What in the name of myself!" A man with a beard and an all white fur coat asked, barging into my room.

Jahseh's wings worked their way back around us both, this time they were tighter, nearly bone crushing.

"Dad! Why are you here? Leave!" Jahseh picked up a pillow and threw it at the man.

"Dad?! As in your REAL dad?! Nigga is that Jesus?!" My eyes widened.

-JADA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
21.6K 511 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
25K 621 105
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
60.6K 1.6K 174
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...