Pokeley - Slumptacion

By wammsss

A boy, Stokeley, starts working at his mom's daycare where another boy, Jahseh, quickly develops a weird obse... More

[one] it wasn't me
[two] geneva
[three] poor stokeley
[four] what the fuck is a stokeley
[five] symere does magic
[six] keeping diego
[seven] onfroy
[eight] stokeley pokeley
[nine] fists of fury
[ten] sicko mode
[eleven] unwanted attention and bad intentions
[twelve] everybody hates gen
[fourteen] rip
[fifteen] plotting
[sixteen] danny boy
[seventeen] show and tell
[eighteen] show and tell cont.
[nineteen] fun times
[twenty] fun times cont.
[twenty øne] okay, jahseh
[twenty two] eggy
[twenty three] saint of all saints
[twenty four] when it rains it pours
[twenty five] something else
[twenty six] demons
[twenty seven] zoo trip
[twenty eight] zoo trip pt.2
[twenty nine] zoo trip pt.3
[thirty] zoo trip pt.4
[thirty one] zoo trip pt.5
[thirty two] dying is not as fun as it sounds
[thirty three] how to properly thank the lord
[thirty four] retaliation
[thirty five] angels choking on their halos
[thirty six] domino effect
[thirty seven] baby, seasons change but people don't
[thirty eight] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.2
[thirty nine] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.3
[forty] hate it or love it
[forty one] heavens gate (smut warning!)
[forty two] how to 'not' get into heaven
[forty three] boys will be boys
[forty four] but what makes you so special?
[forty five] there is a very thin line between a good and a bad idea
[forty six] self titled
[forty seven] jump in my bank account, so i can deposit you pt.1
[forty eight] i'm going through withdrawal, and i can't afford to lose pt.2
[forty nine] hooters
[fifty] alex comes to play
[fifty one] just a heads up
[fifty two] we're all alone
[fifty three] little green eyed monsters
[fifty four] lock and load
[fifty five] making dinner plans with the lord
[fifty six] love and happiness
[fifty seven] the end of infinity
[fifty eight] all falls down
[fifty nine] all good things must come to an end
[sixty] bring it back
[sixty one] pudding
[sixty two] normal for a day
[sixty three] glowsticks
[sixty four] danny
[sixty five] that's gay
[sixty-six] little problems
[sixty-seven] checkpoint
[sixty-eight] saturday
[sixty-nine] self explanatory
[seventy] slip n slide
[seventy-one] turkey

[thirteen] eating for two

4.6K 384 1K
By wammsss

"Naw! Don't try to apologize fuck nigga!" My momma was currently arguing with her 'boyfriend' over the phone. Her ass was also going over 75. Again.

"Please, slow down! Why are you always going so fast?!" I was sitting in the back with poor Diego.

Little dude told me last night that he was scared of dying because of my momma. That's tuff. I've been scared for over 13 years now.

She jerked to the right, drifting through two lanes and four cars.

I gave a silent pray to God.

"Fuck you Tyrone! And tell that hoe to stop eyeballing me when she ringing up my fucking poptarts at Piggly Wiggly. With her ole, debit or credit, do you want this bagged ma'am? Face ass!" She hung up.

"I swear, niggas ain't shit! I'm this close to becoming a fucking lesbian." She made a pinching gesture with her fingers.

She should have kept both hands on the wheel though, because the next second she was on the curb.

"Damn!" She yelled as she hit a mailbox.

She swerved back onto the road.

Me and Diego could only latch on to each other and pray.

------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT YOU MEAN WE GETTING MORE KIDS? I CAN BARELY HANDLE THESE DEMONS!" I screeched at my momma.

She rolled her eyes. "You honestly thought that you would only have that lil amount for the whole book? Nigga we on chapter 13, you've had enough time to get used to the author adding more people then she can handle."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. Look, it's not like you'll be alone! That girl, what's her name? Geneva? She's starting a shift here. You got some more people starting here soon too, you won't be alone!" She began to push me out of her office.

"Now leave, I got another nigga coming over to rearrange my guts. Don't let the kids leave the room."

"You letting him hit it in your office? Ma. That's just trifling." I shook my head.

"Honey, my whole character was made to be trifling. The more crazier, the more votes. Bye."

She slammed the office door.

Votes? Character? She been eating the pudding again?

------------------------------------------------------

"Diego, get off of me."

"No!"

"Jahseh, please... move your hand from...there. That's inappropriate." He slowly moved his hand away.

"You're no fun Stokeley, you know that? You should be like Daniel, live a little." He crossed his arms.

I gagged. "Sorry. You're too young for me. Plus, I don't think your sister would appreciate that."

Jahseh smirked and got out of his seat. "That's okay."

I smiled back. "That's great-"

"I'll find you in 13 years, then we can continue where I was trying to leave off." He skipped away.

"That lil nigga want the Stoke stroke!" Tay yelled.

"Jah-say tryna give Stoke his boo-tay!" Pete chimed in.

"Y'all niggas gay." Metri.

"Daniel 2.0! Fucking treyway!"

"Treyway?"

"Ion know. I heard him say it earlier. He be talking to himself a lot." Symere pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"Y'all chill out! I'm sure Jahseh was just playing." I added.

Jahseh scoffed. "No, Stokey pokey, I'm seri-" I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Get the cots out."

------------------------------------------------------

I sighed, they finally all fell asleep. Diego and Jah tried to take turns with begging me to let them fall asleep on me. Honestly, I think them two lil niggas tag teaming and plotting to do some weird shit to me. I shuddered at the thought, reminds me of one of Daniel's possible sex fantasies.

Speaking of Daniel, I need to ask my momma who the fuck hired that scheming ass pedo, and why they thought that it was a good idea.

While I'm at it, I'll ask about them urges too. I need to know whether or not I should carry around some pepper spray.

I'm low-key scared. Have y'all seen this niggas eyes whenever he stares at my babies? Yeah, you'd be afraid too.

I strolled my confused ass down to the main office. Once finally there, I called out for my momma.

"Hey momma, why-" I paused.

She had the blinds to her office window closed. She never closes blinds. Not even at home.

I could just mind my business and walk away. I'm sure that's what's best.

Nah.

I slowly crept over to the door. I could hear what seemed to be a muffled conversation. I thought she was having some dude over?

I pressed an ear against the door, my nosey ass.

I could only hear bits and pieces. Nothing more.

"How'd you... this..?"

"I...know....crazy right?"

"Stokeley......not....happy...this."

Wait, what am I not gonna be happy about?

The voices got closer. "He ain't got no choice but to be happy! This is his fault."

I stepped back. My fault? I shook my head and out my ear back. This time, I could hear everything.

"Does he know about? Well you know. I mean have you told him yet? Or did you tell me first?"

"No. He does know. I'm afraid of what he might think. What if he doesn't want a baby?"

Baby?! Wait a damn minute-

"So you're positive that it's his? And that you're pregnant?"

"Yeah. I'm 100 percent. He's the only one I've been with. I mean, i've had a few hook-ups, but I'm sure it's his."

"What y'all talking about in here?" I bursted into the room.

First thing I noticed was that it got quiet immediately. Then my mom looked shocked, but not as shocked as..Geneva?

My eyes slowly trailed down to the little stick in her hand.

Is that...a pregnancy test?

I studied it for a second. Two lines.

Oh hell no.

"What are y'all doing-"

"Get out!" My mom yelled. "Why yo fat, musty, baldhead ass snooping at the door?!"

"Why is Geneva here?!"

"I was-"

"She had a few questions about the shift she was supposed to be working next week! That's what, now leave!"

"And that requires her being pregnant?" I gestured to the test.

She quickly jammed it into her pocket. My momma just stood there, frozen.

They both stopped talking.

Geneva sighed and ran a hand through her curly hair. "Honestly, Stokeley baby, I think that I should tell you that i'm-"

"Oh shit, who got knocked up?" Daniel suddenly appeared at the doorway. His eyes met Geneva's.

"Damn, Stokeley done put his seed in a hoe. That's tuff. You should be like me, I bring condoms to work everyday. You never know when-"

POP!

I clocked that nigga in the face.

-JADA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 616 27
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
30.4K 1.2K 21
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
497K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

40K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...