You Capture Me (Servamp)

By MalditadiAsh

Mahiru, a simple 16 years old kid who just felt lonely being alone. He was hurting without his Mother, with... More

Plot
Chapter 1: Finally, he went out
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: My pain
Chapter 4: Meet again?
Chapter 5: I like your smile
Chapter 6: change 1-Cleaning
Chapter 7: your smiling, True smile.
Chapter 8: Change 2-being open
Chapter 9 The Friendly Date -1
Chapter 10: Friendly date-2
Chapter 11: Angel and Vampire
Chapter 12: Past-1
Chapter 13: Ugh, Why do we in trouble again?
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Experimentation
Chapter 16: Found You
Chapter 15: Confession
Chapter 16: Where everything Start 1
Chapter 17:Where everything Start 2
Chapter 18: The Contract 1
Chapter 19: The contract 2
Chapter 20:Nightmare
Chapter 21: Did he hear him right?
Chapter 22: Explanation -1
Chapter 23: Discussion
Chapter 24: Meeting two of his siblings
Chapter 25: Reunion 1
Chapter 26: Visit 1
Chapter 27: Troublesome Friends
Chapter 28: old Child
Chapter 27: Search
Chapter 28: the ball
Chapter 29: Renuion 2
Chapter 30: Explanation-2, Past -2
Chapter 31: Invading
Chapter 34: New Characters
Chapter 35: Black Lion
Chapter 36: Eternal Journey
Chapter 37: Our Bond.
Chapter 38: Feelings For You
Chapter 39: When Will you say I love you?
Chapter 40: Today Your normal.
Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 42: Stars shall be The witness.
Chapter 43: New Beginning
Chapter 45: Misunderstanding
Chapter 44: The Date
Chapter 46: It reminds me
Chapter 47: Sweet moments
Chapter 48: Reunion 3
Chapter 49: Another of his siblings
Chapter 50:nightmares and Invitation
Chapter 51: The mansion
Chapter 52: Past 3
Chapter 53: Continue
Chapter 54: the True Self
Chapter 55: The Party.
Chapter 56: Disaster
Chapter 57: Info
Chapter 58: Revieling the Truth
Chapter 59: Connected.
Chapter 60: Finally I found you
Chapter 61: After the event
Chapter 62; Finding if its True
Chapter 63: Truth within the sin
64: A night to remember
Chapter 65: live happy
Chapter 66: How do we Rewrite the Stars?
Chapter 67: caring Kuro
Chapter 68: little Re-cap
Chapter 69: Stay here With me
Chapter 70: little Re-cap
Chapter 71: New Life -1
Chapter 72: new Life 2
Chapteer 73: Coming home.
Chapter 74: The permission
Chapter 75: Stay
Chapter 76: Sweet moments
Chapter 77: Going back
Chapter 78: Meeting you again
Chapter 80: Past 4
Chapter 81: random
Chapter 82: Start Training
Chapter 83 Training

Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine

1.1K 30 1
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Everything was peaceful for them. Everything went back to their normal life.

But today the Coldness of the snow started to fall. It was snowing Beautifully, sad to say its also the day that Mahiru needs to get up to go to school.

Yes, He still want and need to go to school despite Misono and Licht is supporting his expenses, Mahiru still had a simple dream to graduate and finished His school. So he wake up with an familliar hands wrap around his waist holding him close. A Familliar hands wrap from behind, Mahiru smile slightly knowing who is it.

He then turn his body to face the owner of those hands and smile. He place his warm hands towards those cold cheeks, He expected that Kuro is Cold because his a vampire and not a human. But His coldness is something that suit you and calm you. It was nice for once to let cold hands touches you, despite being in the cold weather like it now.

Mahiru examine his lover, how this pale skin and extremely lazy guy did captivated his heart. That this boy next to him had make him fall inlove.

He then chuckle and kiss Kuro's Forehead. Mahiru then slowly not disturbing his lover went to the bathroom and kitchen to prepare for today. This day is another day going back to school. Today is the day he needs to go back how his life was too.

Everything was ok,

Because Mahiru was happy now.

His father was still free, but forbid to go near him under the law. Which Misono was the one who process.

Mahiru was planning to get a job for his expenses but Licht forbid him and saying that if Mahiru ever be working too hard then he would Left mahiru in a Horror house alone which Mahiru paled and promise Licht he won't do it.

So Licht and Misono was the one who is currently supporting him and the expenses of the house which was Mahiru can budget so well, he had already some savings that is enough.

Mahiru now was setting the table after he cooked breakfast, at that time Kuro went down to met his lover who is preparing the table.

"Mahiru? Good Morning." Kuro greeted his lover lazily.

"Already lazying in the morning Kuro? That's actually not good." Mahiru said and chuckle.

Kuro smirk. He then hug Mahiru from behind.

"Well..." Kuro kiss Mahiru's cheeks which Mahiru turn red as usual. "I am a Servamp of Sloth." Kuro said.

Mahiru smile and Pat Kuro. "Yeah, Yeah, Now it already and be ready I'll be going to school which is an hour far away from this place luckily I'll just take a bus." Mahiru said and smile.

Kuro sigh lazily. "Why bother going?" Kuro ask as he went to his sit and infront of him was gis breakfast.

"We've been in this before, I like to go to school and learn." Mahiru said sitting infront of Kuro with the breakfast infront of him.

Kuro sigh again.

"You can learn in the library, It has tons of Books." Kuro said.

Mahiru smile brightly. "And it was great, You have tons of books that I can read, Its great. " Mahiru said happily imagining the library that This house had, It took Mahiru a whole day to clean up the library. Ofcourse as much as Kuro doesn't like work, He can't let Mahiru's body stress out, Getting Sick or What if Mahiru falls or got injured cleaning those High Shelf? Kuro did help cleaning.

"But, I still wanted to learn. Beside you always like the girls Giving you food and spending time with your little brother is much fun." Mahiru said happily.

Kuro look away. "Annoying."

Mahiru frown. "Come on Kuro, Its Fun right?" Mahiru said.

"Yeah... I guess." Kuro said with a Pink in his Cheeks thats What Mahiru like.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Done breakfast, Mahiru made it to his Classroom on time.

"Good Morning Mahi-chan, Ash-chan." Koyuki greeted with his usual smile.

"Yo, Morning." Ryusei greeted.

"Morning Mahiru, Sleepy Ash." Sakuya greeted.

"Good Morning too Guys." Mahiru said and sat down on his sit tiredly.

"You seems to be tired why?" Sakuya ask.

"Well, Its just I didn't use to Travel, I use to just walking never thought Travelling would be Exhausted." Mahiru said.

"Travelling?" Sakuya ask.

"Oh, Yeah the twins said you moved, Is that True?" Ryusei ask.

"Yeah, I move in Kuro's place. Its huge but Far." Mahiru said and smile.

"Wait What!? You move to that Old Castle?" Sakuya ask with widen eyes.

"Yeah, Why?" Mahiru ask.

"Well, I thought you will be scared in that castle. Its like a Haunted mansion." Sakuya said.

"Ah~ It is at first. But a little re-touch would be good." Mahiru said smiling.

"Wait!? Ash Live in a Castle!?" Ryusei ask.

"Correction, An Old Castle." Sakuya said.

"But still, A castle!?" Ryusei said.

"Yes, He live in that along with his 8 brothers. But since his brothers was out with their own ahm... Eves they not often visited their old house." Mahiru said.

"Oh I see, Damn your lucky." Ryusei said.

"Well,you should invite us to go sometimes." Sakuya said.

"Yeah, I would like to see a Castle." Koyuki said with sparkling in his eyes.

"Is It ok Kuro?" Mahiru ask the cat who is rolling in his soft brown hair.

"Nya~ No They are too annoying specially the cabbage hair~." The cat reply.

"Shut up You stupid Cat! Were not that Annoying!" Sakuya said shaking the cat.

"Hey! Don't treat the cute little thing like that!?" A girl from their class snach Kuro out of Sakuya's grip and glare at him.

"Yeah, Yeah, How could you do that!?" Another girls said.

Sakuya look away. "Tsk, His not a cat." Sakuya said walking away.

"Hehehe, His piss." Koyuki said.

"Mah~ Don't worry he will cool off Soon." Mahiru said.

Then the door open to revealed 2 students.

"Good Morning Mahiru."

"Good Morning."

Those two greeted.

"Morning Aquarza, Gray and Tsubaki-san." Mahiru said patting the black fox.

"Morning too Princess. " the fox reply.

Mahiru blush. " will you stop calling me that? Your like Lawless-san the Second." Mahiru said.

"Oh~ Lawless-niisan does call you a princess too, Then it proves your a princess." Tsubaki said.

"No, Pls stop teasing me." Mahiru said already red in the face.

"Wahh~ Mahiru is so Cute~." Koyuki exclaimed.

"I can agree more." The fox said the his eyes was on the cat who jump to mahiru's desk next beside him. "Don't you think Nii-san~?" Tsubaki said.

The cat look away and said nothing, But its obvious that he agree too.

"ah~ Its like a True Fairy Tale." Koyuki said happily.

"Why?" Mahiru ask.

"See, Your the princess and Ash-chan is the prince and then When the princess married the Prince, the Princess can live in the castle together with the Prince. " Koyuki said happily.

"But in this case they are not married, The princess already move in with the prince." Ryusei said.

"But Isn't it Mahi-chan is Too early for that? He is still 16 right?" Koyuki said

While they are discussing, Mahiru's face already was red looking down nervously. Kuro too had daydreaming to marry his lover but sametime worried that his lover is still 16 years old. For humans that age is young to even enter on a relationship.

"Ah~ Nii-san What does they are talking about Princess here move in with you?" Tsubaki ask.

Kuro sigh and said its too troublesome to explain. Mahiru scold him and instead he explain to Tsubaki about his situation and why he move in with Kuro and also ask Tsubaki's permission.

Tsubaki agree to let Mahiru stay as long as Mahiru will stay out of his room. And Also Tsubaki was glad that Mahiru is already safe from His abusive father but not safe with The C3.

At the mentioned of C3 kuro was serious and look at Tsubaki on what is he talking about.

If Kuro would to remember he remember clearly that C3 facilities was already destroyed.

"No, There is one more." Aquarza said in a Blank expression.

Before anyone can reply the bell had ring indicating the class started.

"Talk to you at Lunch."

🕤🕘🕘🕡🕜🕝🕚🕠🕧🕞🕞🕛🕧🕠🕠🕚🕝🕜🕡🕘🕙🕤🕤🕙🕡🕡🕝🕚🕡🕜🕠🕧🕛🕞🕠🕝

Lunch came and they were in their usual Room.

They are having fun and talk random stuff, Until Ryusei and Koyuki was being called by their classmates to help with something the two existed and finally Aquarza can talk.

"What do you mean There is one more?" Kuro ask.

Aquarza sigh. "According to our research, when that building was destroyed half of C3 things, Machines, Materials, equipment and Half of its people had been destroyed and Killed." Aquarza explained still in her monotone.

Mahiru was shock with that and look down nervously. "Do-do-don't you think It-its My fa-fault tha-that they go-got Ki-killed?" Mahiru said since he think that its his fault for destroying that building.

Kuro held Mahiru's nervous hands. "None of it Was your fault." Kuro said giving an assuring look to Mahiru. Mahiru sigh in relief and smile. "Thank you kuro." Mahiru said.

"Hm, I'm here so You don't have to worry." Kuro said.

"Aww~ This is so Sweet." Tsubaki said faking tears and was wiping them with a white tissue.

Mahiru blush and Kuro just feeled annoyed.

"But, I too can be sweet Right my love?" Tsubaki said and kiss the hand of Aquarza which aquarza Blush and Smack Tsubaki's Head in return.

"Ouch.." Tsubaki said patting his head. Aquarza look at him plainly.

"Anywho, I said that its half of the C3 ans the Half survived." Aquarza said.

😅 <----- they're reaction. "She acts like nothing happened " they all thought.

"So You mean..." Mahiru said.

"Yes, Consedering they are quite currently. Means they are planning about something to get there hands on the Servamps." Aquarza said.

"But all Servamp had eve's How is that so?" Mahiru ask.

"Simple, They would Kill their Eve's and with that breakage Servamps Emotions will be weakend and C3 will use that as their weakness and control them." Aquarza said seriously.

"Thats actually Awfull, And..." mahiru look down giving a light squeeze at Kuro's Hand.

Kuro look at his Eve. "Whats wrong?"

"Considering I'm the weakest of Among the Eve, They Might after us Kuro." Mahiru said feeling a Little bit Sad and nervous.

Sad because his just too weak.
But Nervous because of his weak, Kuro might be in danger on protecting him.

"Your not weak, Your stronger than you are." Kuro said.

"Yes, His right I saw you fight and your really are good at handling your sphere and swinging it was another thing." Aquarza commented.

"Yeah, you have a Good reflexes too." Tsubaki said.

"Ahm, Thank you. But I should really thanks Lawless-san about it." Mahiru said.

"Huh? why?" Tsubaki ask.

"Well you see, When I still don't know Lawless was a servamp. ...."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 185 6
โ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ. โž โ ๐†๐จ ๐š๐ก๐ž๐š๐. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ. โž Shirota Mahi...
1.4K 9 5
Izuku had a pretty good life, living with his father in America. They might have been a little short on money (or so he thinks ;), but he has great f...
1.9K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
56.1K 1.3K 40
โ˜†Servamp Fanfictionโ˜… โ˜…Kuroร—OCโ˜† โ˜†Watch Animeโ˜… โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  Epiphany: (N) A moment of sudden revelation. ...