You Capture Me (Servamp)

By MalditadiAsh

Mahiru, a simple 16 years old kid who just felt lonely being alone. He was hurting without his Mother, with... More

Plot
Chapter 1: Finally, he went out
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: My pain
Chapter 4: Meet again?
Chapter 5: I like your smile
Chapter 6: change 1-Cleaning
Chapter 7: your smiling, True smile.
Chapter 8: Change 2-being open
Chapter 9 The Friendly Date -1
Chapter 10: Friendly date-2
Chapter 11: Angel and Vampire
Chapter 12: Past-1
Chapter 13: Ugh, Why do we in trouble again?
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Experimentation
Chapter 16: Found You
Chapter 15: Confession
Chapter 16: Where everything Start 1
Chapter 17:Where everything Start 2
Chapter 18: The Contract 1
Chapter 19: The contract 2
Chapter 20:Nightmare
Chapter 21: Did he hear him right?
Chapter 22: Explanation -1
Chapter 23: Discussion
Chapter 24: Meeting two of his siblings
Chapter 25: Reunion 1
Chapter 26: Visit 1
Chapter 27: Troublesome Friends
Chapter 28: old Child
Chapter 27: Search
Chapter 28: the ball
Chapter 29: Renuion 2
Chapter 30: Explanation-2, Past -2
Chapter 31: Invading
Chapter 34: New Characters
Chapter 35: Black Lion
Chapter 36: Eternal Journey
Chapter 37: Our Bond.
Chapter 38: Feelings For You
Chapter 39: When Will you say I love you?
Chapter 40: Today Your normal.
Chapter 42: Stars shall be The witness.
Chapter 43: New Beginning
Chapter 45: Misunderstanding
Chapter 44: The Date
Chapter 46: It reminds me
Chapter 47: Sweet moments
Chapter 48: Reunion 3
Chapter 49: Another of his siblings
Chapter 50:nightmares and Invitation
Chapter 51: The mansion
Chapter 52: Past 3
Chapter 53: Continue
Chapter 54: the True Self
Chapter 55: The Party.
Chapter 56: Disaster
Chapter 57: Info
Chapter 58: Revieling the Truth
Chapter 59: Connected.
Chapter 60: Finally I found you
Chapter 61: After the event
Chapter 62; Finding if its True
Chapter 63: Truth within the sin
64: A night to remember
Chapter 65: live happy
Chapter 66: How do we Rewrite the Stars?
Chapter 67: caring Kuro
Chapter 68: little Re-cap
Chapter 69: Stay here With me
Chapter 70: little Re-cap
Chapter 71: New Life -1
Chapter 72: new Life 2
Chapteer 73: Coming home.
Chapter 74: The permission
Chapter 75: Stay
Chapter 76: Sweet moments
Chapter 77: Going back
Chapter 78: Meeting you again
Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine
Chapter 80: Past 4
Chapter 81: random
Chapter 82: Start Training
Chapter 83 Training

Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?

1.4K 50 19
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

When Mahiru come back, To much Kuro's Delight Mahiru has a Cup of Cookies and Cream Ice cream for him and itvhas 3 scoop.

"Good, The Lunch wasn't enough earlier." Kuro said as he saw the content of the cup.

Mahiru chuckle a bit. "Oh, Kuro. I just don't want to get you full for today, I want to have a little Picknic in a Secret place. But even its a little bit hard to get there I hope you don't transform yourself and be a Cat and complain its Too troublesome or else I'll force you To come." Mahiru said seriously and glare a little.

Kuro heavily sigh.

"Yeah, Yeah, Mom." Kuro said.

"Neet, Don't call me that." Mahiru said and Blush.

"Cute." Kuro said Unconsciously, He realize what he said and blush look away.

Mahiru blush more when he heard that. He just focus on his Ice cream and continue eAting.

Kuro panic a Little and felt a little bit akward. He wanted to slap his own mouth when he said that.

Mahiru find it akward but he decided to ignore it and said:

"Would You like to go somewhere after this?" Mahiru ask with a smile.

Kuro was shock a bit. "How come he act like nothing Happened?.... Such a pain." Kuro thought.

"Su-Sure." Kuro said a little bit nervous.

After that, Mahiru decided to Bring Kuro on the side of the beach where they went last time. But this time it is different. Kuro didn't wear his boots but instead just a normal Rubber slipper because he knows Mahiru will gonna take him here and its nice to feel the waves as it clashes to his Feet.

The sun was already Setting so Kuro is safe with this. Kuro notice that he is holding Mahiru's hand as they walk along side of the beach slowly, Butbit seems Mahiru was not bother and thats what Kuro like.

"So Kuro, I know its a sensitive question but Do you really intended to be alone for your whole life?" Mahiru ask.

Kuro look down and re-think. He doesn't want to be alone, Yes it was a good feeling beinh alone but being Lonely is not. Kuro, If he had a chance he wanted to be alone with Mahiru.

"I really don't know..." kuro reply monotonely.

Mahiru chuckle a little.

"Then If You had a lover, What type of Lover would you like?" Mahiru ask, Well his a little bit nervous asking that but he was shock to hisself that he manage to have a courage to ask that.

Kuro blink once or twice before he had a process of Such a question. He look away.

"Maybe something Cheerful, Caring, Kind-hearted and well a perfect housewife." Kuro said a little nervous.

Mahiru was shock abit, Its almost exactly what Sakuya said to him. Well ofcourse the Housewife part. But he sakuya and Kuro are different. And beside he is not a Kind-Hearted but a Worthless, Usele- Mahiru shook his thoughts about that.

"Nice choice." Mahiru said as he smile a little.

It was silent as the waves are the only music that can be heard.

"Yo-You? Wh-Who would You li-Like? i... I mean I-Ideal ... uhm..." Kuro said super nervous that he look away, He was afraid that his Not Mahiru's Ideal type.

Mahiru laugh a little. Kuro was curious a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" Kuro ask.

"I just remember the first time I meet You. You shutter a Lot, Are you that Really nervous ?" Mahiru ask.

Kuro blush and look away. "How Can't I? Its my first time to meet someone not my family or their subclasses, specially when they are...... Nice." Kuro said.

Mahiru was a bit shock and smile a little. "Oh, Kuro." Mahiru said.

"Ahm... Yo-You didn't really answer my question?" Kuro said he wanted to know what Mahiru's Ideal.

"Hm~ As simple as A person who I love and love me back, I don't want to change a Person for who he is, If he loves me and I love him then its Settled." Mahiru answered.

"He?" Kuro ask.

Mahiru blush a million shade of red. "We- Well.... Yo-You kn-know... I-I can't ma-Make a-any gi-girls fall for me... It will be the end of the world..." mahiru commented.

Kuro was happy a bit, He had achance.

"Are you sure? Any of them will fall for you, I'm sure someone had confess to you right? I mean your nice and all." Kuro said it unconsciously since he really can't believe no one had ever like Such a Kind-hearted person like Mahiru before. But upon Realizing that Kuro blush.

"One person who did Confess to me... But I rejected him." Mahiru said.

Kuro was curious a bit. "Who?"

"Sakuya." Mahiru simply reply.

Kuro was shock a bit not too much. Ever since he had meet Sakuya with Mahiru its Obvious that 'that' guy likes Mahiru. Everyone does.

"Why did you rejected him?" Kuro ask.

"I don't wanna lie to him, I don't feel the same way, I only admire him as a friend and that is. But like him more than that.... If Accept him... My feelings is not sure... Don't you think That I'm lying not just to him buf My self too?" Mahiru said.

Mahiru has a point. It was double sin at a time, Well lying is a sin so..

Kuro just nod in understanding. He Was glad that Sakuya didn't take it seriously about Mahiru's rejection. And he might do it as well, Even if it hurts, He should take it calmly. If Mahiru rejected him and He was 100% Sure he will.

Mahiru smile as the sun was already gone. "Come Kuro, I need to show you something all though, That place is a Little deep to go in." Mahiru said.

"How Troublesome..." kuro sigh.

"Yeah it is, But I can sure you its worth it." Mahiru said and smile and pull Kuro with him since they were holding hands ever since they are walking along the shore.

Kuro just sigh, He was too lazy for this but if its Mahiru he wouldn't mind a single thing.

Mahiru brought Kuro into a cave, Kuro was a little bit curious but went along the way.

The cave had some hard edge rock and some Spiky stalactites stalagmites, it was a beatiful scene because it was shining like a beautiful crystal that represents as their light.

The cave was a little Bit Challenged, So Kuro was about to complain but He promise mahiru that he will be a normal person, And normal person do not complain. Beside the Stalactites and Stalagmites are one beatiful scene that Kuro had seen and learn. He learned that it took 10 years just to form a Inch of them. Maybe some of them are more older than Kuro itself.

When they near the Exit, Mahiru ask Kuro to close his eyes and don't peak. Kuro think it's troublesome since how can he see, Mahiru said He will guide Kuro.

Kuro on the other hand just agree and close his eyes as he let Mahiru guide him slowly and easily. It take a few minutes of Forcing his eyes closed and not to fall asleep because the way Mahiru was holding him is very soothing.

"You can open them now Kuro." He heard Mahiru said.

Kuro open his eyes and was amazed by what he saw. He was shock and frozen on what he saw. Never thought, ir never in a immortal years that he had ever saw such a wonderfu scenery.

The scene is they were on the top of the cliff, Below then are the field and forest, they were surrounded by beautiful White Flowers and some floating thousands of Firefly around them. Thats not all, The cliff was so high you can almost tough the color ful stars and its beautiful Aurora. It was like a Stellar Kingdom, A stellar World.

"So What do you think Kuro?" Mahiru ask with a smile as he look at the stars, Cold smooth winds brush his hair. Kuro was looking at Mahiru with an amuse look. Truely, He can say Mahiru was beautiful.

Kuro look back at the scene they were at, He held mahiru's hand tightly.

"Its Beautiful." Kuro said. "But...(He look at Mahiru and stand infront of Mahiru, There eyes met each other and everything froze. Kuro put his cold hands on Mahiru's cheeks and move them as gentle as he can be..)... Is not as Beautiful as You."

Mahiru blush a million shades of Red with this. His heart started to race and he can even explain his feeling right now.

Confuse, Nervous, and Happy.

It was what Mahiru feeling.

Mahiru smile at Kuro.

"Re-Really?" Mahiru ask nervously.

"Yes." Kuro answer without an hesitation. He wrap his hands around Mahiru waist and the other was in Mahiru's Cheeks.

"I need to tell you something Mahiru." Kuro said as he was slowly falling for those beautiful Honey-colored eyes.

"I like you Mahiru, A lot... From the moment I met you on that mall, For the moment our eyes met. I was Already lost, Lost to those beautiful soft Honey-colored eyes. That day you walk away from the mall, I can't sleep without thinking of you, Hoping that we met again....(Kuro smile a little) funny we did met again, With this I grew closer to you. I was glad I did."

Kuro stop A little.

"Our first Friendly Date was the best Moment Happened in My life that Day, To finally know you. You said I shutter a lot, How can't I? You, The person I like was there being so Nice To a monster like this...... The moment you become my Eve, I'm greatful for that, I'm Greatful for everything You did. You are.... I don't even know anymore..." kuro said.

"I fall for You even More when we are together, Everytime you scold me, Everytime you call my name, Everytime you smile, Everytime you care for me, I'm going Crazy because I love you Mahiru. I really Do." Kuro confess to him with Truthful eyes staring at Mahiru who was shock.

Mahiru can't believe what Kuro just said. A single tear Came out from his eyes. Mahiru sob a little, Tears fall from his eyes as he look down. Kuro was concerned and Worried.

This is it, He will say It. The thing That he hates you and Wanted you to leave. This is it.

Kuro'sDemon said, And Kuro wasn't really expecting that Mahiru do love him as much as he love mahiru.

But he was shock when he heard Mahiru Chuckle happily.

"Wh-Why ar-are you chuckling like that?" Kuro ask Bluntly.

"Be-Because.... That is the most Words You did ever said since we met." Mahiru smile and Laugh. "I didn't think a Servamp of Sloth can Actually Make A Speech That Long, Maybe try to join Spoken word Poetry." Mahiru said laughing a Little.

Kuro blush at Mahiru's Comment and Look away.

"Shu-Shut up." Kuro said.

Mahiru chuckle, He let go of Kuro's Hands it disappointed Kuro but he was shock when Mahiru wrap his hands around his Neck and Mahiru was staring at Him With a big Smile.

"Ahem... I think I should do a speech Too." Mahiru said chuckle a bit and look at Kuro making sure Kuro was looking at him. They were both drowning in each other eyes.

"Beautiful Crimson Red eyes, Had sky-colored hair, Had pale skin, and A Great Guy." Mahiru said chuckling a bit. "From the moment I meet you, I thought you were lonely so I was hurt and decided to invite myself to you. Never thought That I will like you when you made me smile on that day." Mahiru and gave a little sad smile.

"I was Hurt at that day, But With a glance of you never thought You made me smile. Funny I fell with you more when You save me from that snatcher and I manage to invite you at my Place for the first time, Got your number and Well Went into out first Date." Mahiru smile and pause a bit.

"I realized I really Like you, When You came Permanently into My life. You made my Boring simple Life complicated But I like it. It was A journey that I didn't even Imagine, fun Adventure thag I could only dream off. You might be an Lazy Neet Ass Vampire, But that was actually what you are and what makes You 'Kuro' my beloved Servamp." Mahiru said.

"I can't sleep and can't help but to Worried so Much when you were stuck in that stupid ball, I desperately want you out because I miss your touch, I miss You physically, I miss You being lazy and well Just seeing you trap in a Ball makes me think that you were actually In prison. Thats why I want to help because I care for you." Mahiru said.

"Everytime I scold you, Everytime you said 'Its such a pain' or 'its too troublesome', Everytime you laze around, Everytime you said 'Just stop a little and be suited by my cuteness' it just make my World Complete. I mean I was fine Before, But when you came, I don't think I want to go back to my Boring and simple life before, Because I want to leave the past and step forward with a Future with you Because I love you too Kuro. Why did you think I brought you in date in a first Place?" Mahiru said with a big Smile in his face.

Kuro was shock, He was slowly processing what Mahiru said. What just happen today, Today was certainly a weird day because Mahiru suddenly ask him to be 'Normal' and then Ask Him togo on a Frie-No its Not a friendly date it was an actual Date. Kuro can't even more process this.

Did Mahiru Really Love him Back?
Is this a Dream?

If this is, Kuro doesn't Like to Wake up. No he doesn't.

"a-Are You serious?" Kuro ask Mahiru, He can still believe this Happening.

How Come an Angel as Mahiru is Fall in love with a monster.

"Yes I am Kuro, No Sleepy Ash. I am Serious about this." Mahiru said and kuro was so shock. He look down to his feet.

"How can You fall inlove with such a Monster like me ? when Your so..... And Angel to be exact... Your Kind-hearted and nice kid, Why? Why are you like this?" Kuro said with a sad voice.

Mahiru lift the Chin of Kuro making sure Kuro was looking at him. Mahiru smile at Kuro.

"If I'm an angel and Your a Monster then guess this. Science said Opposite side To attract each other, I guess Its true since I'm attracted with you. There is a saying that Love is everywhere, And can happen to anyone even monsters. Its not wrong to love, and I don't need a Reason to Love you. I just Love you because you are You, Monster or not you are Yourself Sleepy Ash and that is What I love more. Sure life is cruel sometimes, But when you know how to Love, and Care then Life is Enjoying and Fun. Love is painful but its also The one that makes one person happy. So Sleepy Ash.... I'll say this too. I love you Too." Mahiru said and gave a Wonderful smile.

Kuro was so shock he stoof there frozen. A smooth wind pass then, The colorful stars was shining above them as with the aurora was there, Firefly dancing and The White petals of White roses were blew by the wind around them. It was an amazing scene for the both of them.

"Is this A dream?" Kuro murmur while still in shock.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 110 44
Please be nice for my first fan fiction! T-T About: After a fight with Tsubaki and touma. They leave peacefully, Until the secret unknown youngest m...
3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
67.8K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
41.1K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...