You Capture Me (Servamp)

By MalditadiAsh

Mahiru, a simple 16 years old kid who just felt lonely being alone. He was hurting without his Mother, with... More

Plot
Chapter 1: Finally, he went out
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: My pain
Chapter 4: Meet again?
Chapter 5: I like your smile
Chapter 6: change 1-Cleaning
Chapter 7: your smiling, True smile.
Chapter 8: Change 2-being open
Chapter 9 The Friendly Date -1
Chapter 10: Friendly date-2
Chapter 11: Angel and Vampire
Chapter 12: Past-1
Chapter 13: Ugh, Why do we in trouble again?
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Experimentation
Chapter 16: Found You
Chapter 15: Confession
Chapter 16: Where everything Start 1
Chapter 17:Where everything Start 2
Chapter 18: The Contract 1
Chapter 19: The contract 2
Chapter 20:Nightmare
Chapter 21: Did he hear him right?
Chapter 22: Explanation -1
Chapter 23: Discussion
Chapter 24: Meeting two of his siblings
Chapter 25: Reunion 1
Chapter 26: Visit 1
Chapter 28: old Child
Chapter 27: Search
Chapter 28: the ball
Chapter 29: Renuion 2
Chapter 30: Explanation-2, Past -2
Chapter 31: Invading
Chapter 34: New Characters
Chapter 35: Black Lion
Chapter 36: Eternal Journey
Chapter 37: Our Bond.
Chapter 38: Feelings For You
Chapter 39: When Will you say I love you?
Chapter 40: Today Your normal.
Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 42: Stars shall be The witness.
Chapter 43: New Beginning
Chapter 45: Misunderstanding
Chapter 44: The Date
Chapter 46: It reminds me
Chapter 47: Sweet moments
Chapter 48: Reunion 3
Chapter 49: Another of his siblings
Chapter 50:nightmares and Invitation
Chapter 51: The mansion
Chapter 52: Past 3
Chapter 53: Continue
Chapter 54: the True Self
Chapter 55: The Party.
Chapter 56: Disaster
Chapter 57: Info
Chapter 58: Revieling the Truth
Chapter 59: Connected.
Chapter 60: Finally I found you
Chapter 61: After the event
Chapter 62; Finding if its True
Chapter 63: Truth within the sin
64: A night to remember
Chapter 65: live happy
Chapter 66: How do we Rewrite the Stars?
Chapter 67: caring Kuro
Chapter 68: little Re-cap
Chapter 69: Stay here With me
Chapter 70: little Re-cap
Chapter 71: New Life -1
Chapter 72: new Life 2
Chapteer 73: Coming home.
Chapter 74: The permission
Chapter 75: Stay
Chapter 76: Sweet moments
Chapter 77: Going back
Chapter 78: Meeting you again
Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine
Chapter 80: Past 4
Chapter 81: random
Chapter 82: Start Training
Chapter 83 Training

Chapter 27: Troublesome Friends

1.8K 69 10
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Saturday

"Wake Up Kuro, Ryusei Texted me that we can Have his house for the rest of the Night and we Can Have sleeps Over. I refuses since tomorrow we have to meet your Brother Old Child Right?" Mahiru said trying to shook Kuro for 20th times today.

"Ugh.. Why so Early?" Kuro groan.

"Oh? Do you know what time is it?" Mahiru said.

Kuro open his eyes lazily and look at Mahiru. Waiting to tell him what time is it already.

"10:30 am." Mahiru said showing his Phone at Kuro. Kuro turn his head on the pillow and burried his face in it.

"Get up already, I prepared your breakfast in the kitchen I'll go take a shower. Better be awake or I'll force you to." Mahiru slightly yelled and glare.

"HHHHAAAIII.... Mom.." Kuro said under the pillow. He was smack By Mahiru, As he look up Mahiru was shutting the door. Kuro sigh loudly.

"What A pain... I wish He is My Wife." Kuro said unconsciously. After realizing what he said he jolted awake and shook his head, He even slap hisself.

"A pain..." Kuro Said to himself and went towards the kitchen and eat as he heard the Shower was on. Kuro sigh again.

Oh, Kuro don't fantasize to something You can Get. You know what you are~ A monster~

Kuro said "shut up, Not talking to you!"

"Oh? Its been what? So long that you stop talking to me, Do you really hate me that Much?" A demon from his head said.

"Yes, I do."

"Well~ What they say. The more you hate, The more you love so You will come back~

Kuro wanted to argue back that he ain't coming Back, Never ever coming back to the demons side. Slowly that Mahiru is here light started to shone in his dark alone world.

Do you really think that Mahiru is gonna stay after what you did?

Shut up!

Ah~ You see Sleepy Ash, No matter what you will you do Mahiru your light will soon fade. He will leave you!

Shut Up!

He will leave you! See!

Kuro day dream about Mahiru was walking away From him, Turning His back at Kuro and run away.

"Your a monster Kuro! I hate you! Stay away!"

Kuro felt his heart was hit by something that is Painful, So painful that he might scream, his head also hurt, Its was crush like a truck hit him.

Kuro almost screAm with pain when a Warm hands touches his Cheeks. He look up and was lost in those beautiful honey Orb eyes. The pain was gone, the pain was lost. It was replaced by smooth, Warm feeling.

"Are you Ok Kuro?" Mahiru ask concern as he notice Kuro was in Pain and was about to scream.

Kuro look away From Mahiru, "i'm fine"

"You sure?" Mahiru ask worriedly.

"You worried too Much... What a pain..." kuro said.

"I do Kuro, Its just Your in pain... And I can help But to worried... But as you say your ok, Then Its fine. You know you can Trust me right Kuro?" Mahiru said as soothing as ever.

Kuro look at Mahiru with a smile. Yes He do trust Mahiru with his life, but he isn't sure if he Trust Hisself.

"Ye-Yeah..." kuro said. Mahiru smile brightly.

"Ok, Go ahead and finish your breakfast and take a bath, We will be leaving at Exact 11:30 ok?" Mahiru said. Kuro nod, Mahiru walk out of the kitchen and Kuro notice something that he almost Die on nose bleed.

Mahiru was half Naked.

Instead of Nightmares about his Creator, His brain and mind was Full of Mahiru and What he just Saw. Until Now, Kuro's Blush was still there and maybe didn't fade until Mahiru and he leave the apartment.

After a few hours, They finally Reached the House of Ryusei.

Mahiru, Before he can Knock the door open and It Revealed the Twins.

(A/n; in the Servamp anime/mangga, Don't know if Ryusei have siblings but in this story I'll Add one. It will be fun)

"Mahiru-nii!" The two said in unison and run towards Mahiru hugging him.

"Ryue, Sei!" Mahiru said with a smile and hug the twins back.

"Welcome Back Mahiru-nii, We miss you." They both said in unison.

Both have messy blond hair, Pale skin and Had Brown eyes. There cloths are the diffrent one and style.

"I miss you too." Mahiru said and ruffle the hair of the twins.

"Mahiru-nii, Is he perhaps your boyfriend?" Sei ask, He is wearing a simple white T-shirt and short. Both are 7 years old. Sei is pointing at Kuro who blush so Thus mahiru.

"No, Is a special Friend." Mahiru said, "His name is Sleepy Ash, You can call him Ash-nii if you like." Mahiru said.

"Cute Neko-Jacket. Where did you get those Ash-nii?" Ryue ask Curiously seeing that Cat ears of the Jacket of Kuro. Kuro look away, The kid was Cute but Mahiru is more cuter, But he can't just answer to these kid that its part of his weapon.

"And why are you carrying an Umbrella? perhaps allergic to the sun?" Sei ask.

Ash just nod and look away.

"Mahiru-nii, Is Ash-nii a shy person?" Sei ask.

"Yes, He is. A lazy one too, But he is good at Video Games A master of it." Mahiru said with a smile.

"Oho~ This is interesting. Sei, How many will you bet and who?" Ryue ask.

"Ah? I will bet at Ash-nii, I have a feeling that Nii-san will gonna lost. I guarantee it, And to how much I just have 10 yen. How about you?" Sei said.

"I'll bet for Nii-san Ofcourse." Ryusei said proudly.

"You two shouldn't do that, who tought you that anyway?" Mahiru said.

"Nii-san did!" They said in unison.

Mahiru smile, Well A scary smile. "Oho~ Its look like your Nii-san Is an Idiot, Where is he?" Mahiru ask.

"In his room with Sakuya-nii." Ryue said.

Mahiru went inside and went upstairs immediately.

"Ah~ Mahiru-nii is Scary sometimes." Sei said.

"Poor Nii-san, He will suffer Mahiru's wrath." Ryue said.

Sei look at Ash, Ash who smirk with What Mahiru was just now. He was amuse, The sweet angel can be a devil sometimes. Then a Small hand touches his he look down and saw Sei.

"Come on, Ash-nii. We will have some Fun, Thats it if you don't mind." Sei said and smile a bit. Ash, Despite being the oldest brother he never handle such a weaklings like this and worst a twins so he just sigh and nod at the twins.

He quickly walk inside the House and went upstairs to see that Ryusei and Sakuya was in the ground, Mahiru sighing.

"Oh, Hey Ash, Ryue, Sei, You guys just play in your room while this two just stay alseep for a while." Mahiru smile innocently.

The three males paled and nod. Sei Grab Ash hands and drag him in the their room.

"Ash-nii? What do you want to play?" Sei ask as he bring a box of video games infront of Ash. Ash was sitting in the floor infront of the T.V and the Ryue was playing with Ash hair a bit.

"Wow~ Your hair is so soft Ash-nii, and Its color is like a Sky, Your know when the sky is a little bit Foggy." Ryue said and play softly at Ash hair that Ash felt nice, It was like Mahiru's hands but not as Mahiru.

Because whenever Mahiru pat him, He always wanted to purr but he held him self not to do it specially when he is in the human form.

"Thanks." Was Kuro can say, never ever in his siblings that they play like this and went close like this.

"Can I touch too?" Sei ask. Ash Nod and let Sei small hands in his hair.

"Wow~ Your right Ryue, it is soft." Sei said.

After some minutes, Sei suggested that they should play now. Ryue nod and they let Ash pick the game.

When they play together, They were amazed by what Ash skills is. Its like Ash was a professional gamer.

"Woah Amazing, Ash is a kind of Gamer." Sei proclaimed happily.

"Oh Hail~ King Ash." Ryue said happily.

Sei grab a paper crown and put it in Ash heads. "Oh, Hail~ Kind Ash." Sei said and smile. Ash blush at this childlish games. But somehow, Somewhat It made him feel so happy even just a bit.

"Hoy You two! How dare you Steal Ash from me?" Ryusei yelled at the door.

"Oh no~ The enemy is here!" Ryue said.

"Quick Protect the king!" Sei said and get a paper sword and pointed attheir brother.

"Huh? You two give Ash back, We have a game match." Ryusei said.

"No, The Devil should shoo away!" Ryue said.

"Who do you think your calling a Devil?" Ryusei glare.

Sei Quickly get a Headband with Red Demon horns on it. He quickly put it in Ryusei head.

"See our, Play boy Jerk, Idiot, Stupid, and No good Influence Brother is A devil." Both of the twins said in Unison.

"Why the two off you gonna get it this time!💢💢" ryusei said and run towards the twins.

The twins went running around Ash.

"Tickle Fight!"

Mahiru walk towards the room od the twins and saw the most beautiful thing in his eyes. It was the laugh of Kuro, Both the twins is having Fun with him and Ryusei running around.

Mahiru smile and knock at the door. "Boys, lunch is ready wanna eat?" Mahiru said with a smile.

"Were coming Mom!" The twins reply.

Mahiru chuckle. "Who are guys calling Mom?" Mahiru said.

"Of course you and Koyuki-nii. If Koyuki's King is Nii-san, Your King is Ash-nii." The Twins said in unison and hug Ash behind happily. Ash blush at that. Mahiru too.

"Oh well if the two of you like that you will miss lunch!" Mahiru said still have a smile. Kuro play along.

"Lets go or else Mamahiru will be angry." Ash said smirking.

"I like that nick name!" Ryusei exclaim happily run down the stairs and The twins followed. "AshMahi to the Win!" The twins said and run existed the room. Mahiru sigh and smile, He look back at Kuro.

"You know, one your laugh is amazing and Smile, Two I bet you will be a good Father someday no Joke. I guess its good since you are the older brother of 8 siblings. Must be tough." Mahiru said while chuckling. Kuro blush harder but was happy with the compliment.

They both came down Stairs and Kuro started to look at them with what it seems a Family and Friends should be. They are happy chatting Each other and interacting like There is no tomorrow just enjoying themeselves.

"Ash-nii? Are you ok?" Sei ask since Sei was sitting near Him. Ash gava a slight smile and pat Sei's hair. "Yeah.."

Ash wanted to say "its my first time to have eating Lunch with others who is Happy and enjoyable, Not annoying and a silent Eating." Ash just sigh and let hisself interact With them.

As Koyuki and Mahiru was doing The dishes Ryusei, Ash,Sakuya and the Twins were at Ryusei's room. The twins made a Bet who is Gonna be the Top 2 in the match, and they say that Its either Ash and Sakuya or Ash and Ryusei.

Ryusei ask Why both of there bets have Ash on it.

The twins reply because Ash was the King of Gamers.

The Two just keep cheering when the three have a match. The Match end up in top Two which was Ash and Sakuya. Ryusei cheer of Ash and The Twins cheer for Sakuya. Ryusei call the twins traitor. The twins argue that Ryusei was the one who traitor because as Sakuya friend he should support him. Ryusei argue back that Ash is a friend too.

After the game, Ash Finally win the battle.

"Congratulations to The King Of video Gamer!" Sei declare and held Ash Hand up high.

"For a Servamp of Sloth, Your good a gaming." Sakuya said as he laid in the floor staring at The ceiling.

"Servamp of Sloth?" The twins ask. Both Ryusei and Ash glare at Sakuya.

"Yes, a Servant Vampire of Sloth." Sakuya chuckle earning a Powerful kick from the two twins in his stomach.

"Do not call the King as a Servant." Sei said.

"He can be a Vampire because Vampires are cool, But he shall be the King Of Video Gamer and King of Vampire." Ryue proclaimed.

"Oh Hail, King Sleepy Ash." The twins said.

Ryusei and Ash sigh in relief that about the Servamp thingi, the twins take it as a Some sord of Joke. Ryusei and Sakuya smile and play along with the twins.

"Oh hail Sleepy Ash." They say together.

Ash smile a bit before looking down. "This is such a pain... You guys are Troublesome friends." Ash commented lazily.

They just Continue playing some random games in the house while Koyuki and Mahiru prepared some cookies and Ice creams and other dessert for there Snacks.

When The sun did go down, the twins that They should Take Ash near the lake. It has a beautiful Sun set and when Night comes a beautiful event will gonna happened. And they did, They have a little picnic there, Play together and as soon as the Sun set and when it gets dark, The lake was lit up with thousands of Firefly flying around. There lights and The stars reflect in the water, it was a magical scene that all of them can't forget. Its like everything in that Place was magic.

They were amazed by it. At Night Both ash and Mahiru make sure that they got home at Ryusei's place and before they went home the Twins both gave Ash a kiss in the Cheeks which Ash blush a bit before walking home.

"Ah~ Kuro, You made the twins happy." Mahiru said happily smiling.

"More like they made me happy." Kuro murmur.

"Oh~ Kuro I'm sure they are happy too." Mahiru said with a smile.

Kuro sigh loudly. "Yeah..." kuro said.

"Did you enjoy today?" Mahiru ask.

"Yes." Kuro said without any hesitation. Sure he had siblings, sure he is the oldest, but he was never been like that. You know like having fun here and there with his siblings. Truly having Mahiru around was a light. He wonder how much time would it take Until Mahiru finds out that he is a monster.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 65 13
*POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR MY OTHER FIC SERVAMP: THE ALTERNATIVE COURSE* • • • • • • • • • • Kuro Ash is just your regular kind-hearted shut-in, or so h...
1.3K 9 5
Izuku had a pretty good life, living with his father in America. They might have been a little short on money (or so he thinks ;), but he has great f...
67.5K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...
7.3K 99 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...