You Capture Me (Servamp)

By MalditadiAsh

Mahiru, a simple 16 years old kid who just felt lonely being alone. He was hurting without his Mother, with... More

Plot
Chapter 1: Finally, he went out
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: My pain
Chapter 4: Meet again?
Chapter 5: I like your smile
Chapter 6: change 1-Cleaning
Chapter 7: your smiling, True smile.
Chapter 8: Change 2-being open
Chapter 9 The Friendly Date -1
Chapter 10: Friendly date-2
Chapter 11: Angel and Vampire
Chapter 12: Past-1
Chapter 13: Ugh, Why do we in trouble again?
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Experimentation
Chapter 16: Found You
Chapter 15: Confession
Chapter 16: Where everything Start 1
Chapter 17:Where everything Start 2
Chapter 18: The Contract 1
Chapter 19: The contract 2
Chapter 21: Did he hear him right?
Chapter 22: Explanation -1
Chapter 23: Discussion
Chapter 24: Meeting two of his siblings
Chapter 25: Reunion 1
Chapter 26: Visit 1
Chapter 27: Troublesome Friends
Chapter 28: old Child
Chapter 27: Search
Chapter 28: the ball
Chapter 29: Renuion 2
Chapter 30: Explanation-2, Past -2
Chapter 31: Invading
Chapter 34: New Characters
Chapter 35: Black Lion
Chapter 36: Eternal Journey
Chapter 37: Our Bond.
Chapter 38: Feelings For You
Chapter 39: When Will you say I love you?
Chapter 40: Today Your normal.
Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 42: Stars shall be The witness.
Chapter 43: New Beginning
Chapter 45: Misunderstanding
Chapter 44: The Date
Chapter 46: It reminds me
Chapter 47: Sweet moments
Chapter 48: Reunion 3
Chapter 49: Another of his siblings
Chapter 50:nightmares and Invitation
Chapter 51: The mansion
Chapter 52: Past 3
Chapter 53: Continue
Chapter 54: the True Self
Chapter 55: The Party.
Chapter 56: Disaster
Chapter 57: Info
Chapter 58: Revieling the Truth
Chapter 59: Connected.
Chapter 60: Finally I found you
Chapter 61: After the event
Chapter 62; Finding if its True
Chapter 63: Truth within the sin
64: A night to remember
Chapter 65: live happy
Chapter 66: How do we Rewrite the Stars?
Chapter 67: caring Kuro
Chapter 68: little Re-cap
Chapter 69: Stay here With me
Chapter 70: little Re-cap
Chapter 71: New Life -1
Chapter 72: new Life 2
Chapteer 73: Coming home.
Chapter 74: The permission
Chapter 75: Stay
Chapter 76: Sweet moments
Chapter 77: Going back
Chapter 78: Meeting you again
Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine
Chapter 80: Past 4
Chapter 81: random
Chapter 82: Start Training
Chapter 83 Training

Chapter 20:Nightmare

2.2K 80 13
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Its been a week since Kuro/Sleepy Ash and Mahiru are together. Mahiru was now seeing the true nature of Kuro no wonder he is called the Servamp of Sloth he is truly is lazy.

"Mou~ Kuro how can you be hungry when you just have lunch." Mahiru said when vacuuming some mess that Kuro made, Kuro was eating Chips while holding a controller.

"Told you not to underestimate a hungry Vampi-Ow!" Kuro argue but was hit in the head by a Vacuum by Mahiru ofcourse.

"You should at least create a less mess." Mahiru said.

"Can't deal... Your such a Cat abuser." Kuro said monotonely and went to the controller again and start to play ignoring mahiru.

"Hmp, As If you were a Cat!" Mahiru yelled back.

Kuro just shrug it and ignore his Eve and Play with the Video games. This was a rutein to them since they were showing there true nature to each other.

For Kuro, Mahiru is kind-hearted, But sometimes a true housewife because he keeps Scolding Kuro for being lazy.

For Mahiru, Kuro was nice but Sometimes He was just too annoying because of the mountain of mess that Kuro can do for atleast a minute. And being Lazy didn't add up. But Mahiru is happy being like this, Because with Kuro he doesn't feel alone anymore drowning to his own Lonelyness.

Mahiru forgot about his Abusive Father for a this time.

"Mou~" mahiru said in annoyance and turn off the vacuum and place on the side. He lay on the couch.

Sigh."i'm Tired." Mahiru said putting an arm in his forehead.

"Maybe you should Rest." Kuro said as his eyes focus on his games.

Mahiru move to the side and wAs now Facing Kuro's back but was still laying on the couch.

"Don't make too much mess or I won't make any dinner for you." Mahiru pouted.

"How mean.... What a pain..." kuro said lazily.

Kuro waited for atleast 5 minutes for a reply but when he turn around he was mesmerize again what he see. Mahiru'sleeping Figure.

Kuro observes Mahiru immediately, Mahiru was really Cute and Beautiful. The peaceful face of Mahiru was also Mesmerizing.

Kuro look away immediately with a blush. He can't look back now or he will be more captivated by Mahiru, Well he is already captivated.

Kuro try to focus on his games, But his eyes and self can't help but to go on Mahiru. Kuro look at his side and saw Mahiru sleeping face so close.

Kuro back away, How in hell did he move backwards near the couch to Mahiru? It was like his body move on his own.

Kuro seeing Mahiru sleeping figure, Lean his hands on Mahiru's Hair. It was so soft and He would love to burried his hands further more but he was scared to wake Mahiru so He just play with the bangs of Mahiru. He was like a Cat Playing with a rope. But this was Mahiru's bangs he was playing with.

When Kuro realize what he was doing he back away and stumbled on the ground. He was facing now the Ceiling.

"Can't deal, Can't deal, Can't deal!" Kuro said panicked. He roll on the floor back and fort like a true cat but his in his chibi-human form.

"This is so Troublesome..." Ash said putting his Arm on his forehead. Now back to his Original Human form he keep thinking about Mahiru again, He keep looking at Mahiru sleeping figure. He was glad to see it, Its A lovely figure for him. But its also Killing him.

Ash sigh and roll over. Maybe sleep would peace his mind about it.

Kuro close his eyes, as soon as it is He was face to face with the demon Flushed toy. Ash groan in pain, all he wanted to do is to run away from this situation. This Demon is not a good news for him.

"Hello Sleepy Ash~." The flushed Demon said tilting his head At Ash.

Ash Groan and don't really like to see this creature. Its been a while since he see this, His always in his room and Tortured by this guy whenever he was sleeping. Only Love and Wrath was the person that can make him Feel Ok whenever he screams within Nightmares. But there comforts wasn't good enough, Love need to Cut Ash to sleep to make him stop with his illusion scythe and Mother will always make Ash beat the hell out of him Since Wrath knows Ash was vampire that heal.

Sometimes to make it simple, Doubt just shoot random bullets at him to make it Done.

This is their way to make Ash Stop screaming from nightmares or Wake him up from nightmares.

"Sleepy Ash~ Its been a while~" the flushed demon said.

"What do you want?" Ash ask with an mix of cold-annoyance tone.

"Play With me~" the demon beg.

Ash sigh and sat down, No lay down on his Blanc mind fill with Just White. Beside he has no choice anyway. Either way this demon just gonna force him to play. Beside him was the demon. Infront of them was a very very very huge T.v flat screen.

A black comfy matress magically appeared under Ash. He sigh and murmur..."Might as well as get comfortable." Ash said and lay down on the Matress.

"I'll make sure you do enjoy this." The black Flushed demon said.

Then Suddenly the T.V play it again.

His many mistakes,

his Being Immortal,

his being A vampire,

His being a Monster.

Ash can't handle this despite him being Comfortable on the mattress he stand up and walk faster with no destination in mind.

"Where are going Ash?" The little demon following him ask.

"Anywhere but not here." Ash said and walk a little bit Faster.

"You didn't enjoy the show didn't you?" The demon ask.

Ash rolled his eyes, "why would I enjoy those things?" He thought within his mind.

Not long of Walking he saw a black door. He open it and slid down the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ash~ Let me in. Let me play with you more~" the demon said.

Ash put his two hands on his ears.

"Can't hear the knocks, Can't here The Knocks, Can't hear the knocks." He said to hisself as he tense a little bit.

"TheN I shall kill him."

Ash was shock with that voice. He look at infront of him and was shock to what the scene infront of him. He turn around quickly and wanted to go Back, But the door was gone and the door was replace by a wall that is black.

He look back the scene and remember this scene.

The mistake he did

The Wrong Decision he made

The start of Broken Family

The Broken Siblings,

His Creator.

"No!"

"Stop!"

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry Father... My creator.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

With That Ash breakdown of crying and screaming the same words again and again.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mahiru was awaken by the bell chirm sound of the bell. He groan slightly and sat up, he rub his eyes and look around. He found Kuro laying on the ground beside the couch.

Kuro's hands placed on The bell in his neck gripping it. His hands were shaking and caused the bell to chime urgently. Mahiru placed one hand over Kuro's and shook him awake with the other. "Wake up, Kuro!" Mahiru try to wake him up politely.

"I'm sorry... Creator... Father... I didn't want to... I had to..." Kuro's voice was hoarse and Mahiru wondered what his nightmare was about. This was the first time he saw Kuro have a nightmare.

"Kuro, it's just a nightmare. Come back to me!" Mahiru shook him again a little rough this time to make sure Kuro wake up.

And It did, Kuro wake up with a tense, Trembling Body. Tears falling down from his eyes but his still in shock and scared.

Mahiru was worried with this Expression that Kuro was giving, Specially those tears in his eyes is not one great scene.

Mahiru sigh, Kuro was his pet. Thinking it Simply Kuro was his responsibility so He need to do something.

He Hug Kuro, He let Kuro burried in his chest as He pat Kuro's head so soothing and gentle.

Mahiru close his eyes, This scene was familiar. He was crying because a monster was coming to get him in his dream and His mother always comfort him. Mahiru smile and open his eyes, This is always how she comfort her son, Her son always curled near her and his Face was deeb Burried at Her chest and he hug his Mother tightly.

Just like Kuro now. Kuro doesn't now what is happening, But all he knew that this soothing feeling, The sweet warm tha was infront of him was slowly making him forgot what he saw. But still he remember those Memories clearly, so he hug This pillow tightly.

Mahiru felt Kuro's hug and he chuckled.

Mahiru start humming.

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems

I'll change them away
I'll be your light house
i'll make it ok

When I see your monster
I'll stand up there so brave
And chase them away

Mahiru start singing the song that his mom always singing to him when he got nightmares. He sing the song, while he gently pat Kuro's head and his one arm was holding Kuro protectively.

For Kuro he just heard an soothing, Gentle and nice soft Voice of an Angel.

Your pain
your fear
Don't be scared

Because Fear is not a bad thing
It tells you your weakness
And once you know your weakness

Your became more stronger
You became more kinder
You became you.

Mahiru smile as he remember his mom voice while singing.

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems

I'll change them away
I'll be your light house
i'll make it ok

When I see your monster
I'll stand up there so brave
And chase them away

Don't be afraid
Don't be scared
Because one day

You shall find someone
Someone you can look up
Look up as a hero

Save you from the your monster
No one is alone
Its hard to be alone

But yet, I'm here
so don't be afraid
I'm here to make it ok

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems

I'll change them away
I'll be your light house
i'll make it ok

When I see your monster
I'll stand up there so brave
And chase them away

After finishing the song, Mahiru look down and Kuro's face was so peaceful, it was like Kuro just have a peacefu sleep. His body was no more tense, His breathing was so soft and slowly. Still Kuro's arms was wrap around Mahiru and his head was leaning at Mahiru's chest. Kuro's sleeping Figure was a nice scene. It was so Peaceful and great scene.

Mahiru Gave a kiss on the forehead of Kuro. He knows that it was embarrassing and his cheek was already red but His mom always told him that Its one of the magic movement that can make a person to feel a little bit better.

Although it doesn't work everytime, He was sure that this will work on Kuro. He had a feeling. With this he can see that Kuro was now really in calm and peace world. Mahiru chuckle a bit and slowly place Kuro's head on his lap. He keep humming as he was playing ever so gentle on Kuro's hair. It was so soft to touch, More soft than Kuro's furr. Which was soothing for Mahiru.

He look at his Wall clock and saw it was just 3:30 pm.

He sigh and once again Look at Kuro who looks so peaceful sleeping like a kid of Log. Sleep like no one cares. Mahiru can help but Smile and chuckle.

He close his eyes because he was just tired and also wanted to sleep. Seeing Kuro's sleeping figure made him jealous so he lean his head on the couch behind him, His head hit the arms of the Couch and started to drift off.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

When Kuro wake up, He was surprise to hisself. Its like he just had an amazing peaceful sleep. No demons or memories haunting him.

He pause.

He remember what happens,

His nightmares,

Then An Warm body hug him protectively, He felt so safe and that everything was ok.

The he heard an angel Singing. He remember some of the lyrics

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems

I'll change them away
I'll be your light house
i'll make it ok

When I see your monster
I'll stand up there so brave
And chase them away

Then he felt so nice hearing those words, He felt so calm and at peace hearing the Angel's voice singing in his head. It was a sweet lullaby.

Then he fell asleep. A true sleep, A peaceful and wonderful sleep. He just felt great.

He open his eyes and vision was focus on the T.V and controlers infront of him. His arms was resting infront of him holding his pillow. But he realized that it wasn't his Pillow, It was lap of someone. He also Felt that a warm hands was place on his head.

He jolted and look at it was Mahiru.

He Blink once...
His mind processing...

10%

20%

30%

His head was on Mahiru's lap

40%

50%

60%

His sleeping in Mahiru's lap!

70%

80%

90%

Mahiru's hand was on his head again

100%

"Wwhat!?" Kuro mentally scream. He back away from Mahiru who was now stirring awake. Mahiru blink once or twice before rubbing his eyes cutely.

This scene makes Kuro a blushing mess.

"Ah~ Kuro, Your awake. I'm glad." Mahiru said giving a weak smile since he just wake up.

Kuro find this more cuter.

"Ye...Yeah..." Kuro manage to say and pulling his hood over trying to cover his face.

"Did you have a peaceful sleep?" Mahiru ask kindly.

"Ye...Yeah..." Kuro answer again shyly. Mahiru chuckle and smile.

"I'm glad, I was really worried about you getting a nightmares. Its ok, I won't ask what is it. I'll wait until you will tell me." Mahiru said and grab the rough hand of Kuro and held it so soft and gentle.

Kuro blush more, a blossom of happiness and kind overwhelming feeling was now damcing in his heart. Oh, God he can't explain.

"Can't deal..." Kuro said and held Mahiru's hand in his. "Thank you." Kuro said, He knows that the Voice of Angel and that the one who held him and shoo his nightmares away was Mahiru is itself. Who else would it be? So far the only person he knows who's willing to accept him was Mahiru himself.

He is a servampt,
A servant vampire
His purpose is to serve his Eve,
Follows his every command,

But Mahiru didn't treat him with those.

Mahiru treat him as Normal.

"Your always welcome Kuro." Mahiru said and smile.

And That smile is what Captivated The Servamp Of Sloth, Sleepy Ash.

The sound of Growling Stomach brake the lovely scene. Mahiru laugh a little and Kuro look down within embarrassment. He look at his stomach and murmur a "traitor.

Mahiru smile. "Hungry as always Kuro? Well... Give me a minute to stand up, Its not easy for your lap to be a pillow." Mahiru said.

Kuro look at Mahiru apologeticly." Sorry." Kuro murmur, Mahiru shook his head.

"I don't mind if its you Kuro." Mahiru said.

Kuro was now shock a bit but Smile at Mahiru. He was glad that Mahiru was his Eve, oh how he felt the luckiest man all over the world.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
5.8K 115 44
Please be nice for my first fan fiction! T-T About: After a fight with Tsubaki and touma. They leave peacefully, Until the secret unknown youngest m...
1.3K 65 13
*POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR MY OTHER FIC SERVAMP: THE ALTERNATIVE COURSE* • • • • • • • • • • Kuro Ash is just your regular kind-hearted shut-in, or so h...
180 6 5
A man suffering from an incurable desease in the early 22century is the worlds number one player of the revolutionary deep dive gaming platform. Unfo...