Her Savior💞

By UdhayAkshara

RITHICK, who is the only Son of top Businessman in the country. He hates girls from his childhood itself but... More

# 1 INTRO #
# 2 JOURNEY #
# 3. I WILL FIND HER #
# 4 MY GOLDEN SPRING TIME
# 5 COLLEGE FEST #
# 6 HEART RACE #
# 7 CHILLING LOVE #
# 8 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE #
# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #
#10 FRIENDS FOREVER#
# 11 ROCKING STARS #
#12 LITTLE SECRETS #
#13 NEVER MISS YOU#
#14 LOVE SPRINKLES #
#15 MY TWIN HEART#
# 16 LONGING FOR U #
# 17 MISSED MYSELF #
# 18 THE GUARDIAN #
# 19 MY GIRL #
# 20 IS IT DREAM? #
# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #
# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #
# 23 CAUGHT RED-HANDED#
# 24 I MISS YOU #
#25 MY LOVE vs MY FATE#
# 26 LOVE YOU #
#27 CUTE LOVE #
# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #
#29 STRANGE PUZZLES #
# 30 FLASHBACK #
# Past: 31 MY LOVE #
# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #
# Past: 33 NETHRA - the open secret #
34 Nethra - My Love (Past)
CAST
#35 The unexpected wedding # (Past)
# 36 Kidnapped or Eloped-1 # (Past)
# 37 Kidnapped or Eloped-2 # (past)
# 38 Kidnapped or Eloped-3 # (past)
# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #
# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #
Not an Update - Cover
# 41 Rithick or Nethra ?#
# 42 Misunderstanding #
# 43 Silence #
# 44 Neethu is Back #
# 45 First aid #
# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #
# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #
# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #
# 49 Poor Neethu #
# 50 Unexpected #
# 51 Proposal #
# 52 No! I don't love you #
# 53 Neethu loves you #
Not an update
# 54 Depression #
# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #
# 56 Accident #
# 57 I love you Rithick #
# 58 Shantra's Entry #
# 59 Unexpected Trip #
# 60 Malaysia #
# 61 Neethu's Anger #
# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #
# 63 Unexpected twist #
# 64 Surprise #
# 65 Unknown call #
# 66 Strange Puzzles #
# 67 Love Birds #
# 68 Rithick's flashback#
# 69 Rithick - The real Hero #
# 70 Rithick's clever act #
# 71 Did Rithick saves everyone?#
# 72 Nethra's POV #
# 73 Sharing their love #
# 74 Nethra's Past #
# 75 Nethra's bitter past #
# 76 Nethra's Bitter memories 2#
# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#
# 78 My New Bonding #
# 79 Unexpected Tragedy #
# 80 Back to my home #
# 81 Love blossoms #
# 82 Alliance - Marriage matching #
# 83 Will my nightmare comes true?#
# 84 Surprise #
# 85 Untold Love #
# 86 Love or Arranged #
# 87 My dream Night #
# 88 Back to Bengaluru#
# 89 Partners In Crime #
# 90 Sangeet Function #
# 91 Riya weds Kishore #
# 92 Neethu Saved Rithick #
# 93 Unexpected Turn #
# 94 Arrested #
# 95 Shantra - The spy #
# 96 PUNISHMENT #
# 97 Broken heart #
# 98 Engagement #
# 99 Engagement cont....#
New Novel

# 100 Heavenly pair #

1.8K 81 60
By UdhayAkshara

Rithick's POV

The most beautiful moment in my life is sitting next to Neethu with her hands held by mine. I could feel the same in Neethu too through her eyes. Nowadays, her eyes communicate much more than her lips did. Her eyes were the most power area where I can't stay more than 30 seconds. Yup!! You all can see my happiness through my feelings right? The reason is I was engaged with Neethu with our parents support.

"Rithick! Tell me. How do you convince my parents without my knowledge?," she asked gently with lots of curiosity.

"Give me a kiss, I will try to start saying it," I asked her using the chance.

"Nope! It is public place," she said cutely looking at the couples nearby.

"I need a kiss that's it," I said and moved closed to her. I looked into her eyes.

She kissed me within a fraction of second makes me to smile. She was looking around the people nearer to us confirming that no one was aware of that kiss.

"Rithick tell me, This is too much," she said cheerfully.

"OK Neethu,"

Flashback

Neethu, I knew that you find very difficult to convey about our love to your parents. You are my queen, how can I allow you get struggling? Our love should always give you happiness. So I have a plan before Riya's marriage itself but due to that horrible tragedy, life gave me a chance to speak about the worst incident to your parents at first. I never expected it. My parents too supported me. At first your parents were very much worried about your health conditions. They came three times to see you here . They had a chance to meet my parents too. Your parents didn't trust us at first, they decided to took you to our native place itself. My parents and my family members gave an assurance and they claimed that they too have care for you.

"Why do you have this much care for my daughter?" One-day your dad asked my mom by seeing the care for you.

"Hypocrite question actually, to be frank she is equal to my own daughter," my mom replied. I was there but I didn't talk to your dad. I don't know what made your dad to trust us. Your parents had good opinion with our family members and they left from there. Daily, either your parents or my family members would discuss about your health. I didn't use that chance to convey our love to your parents because in case if your parents didn't like then they may discharge you from the hospital and also the case was going on the other side. Days passed and you recovered very fastly than doctors expectations.

That day, We discharged you from the hospital. I got a call from an unknown number, it was your sister telling that your parents were arranging for your wedding function. I can't delay after this and at the same time I don't want to make you nervous or getting tensed.

For the first time, I informed about my love to my dad. He was not that much shocked but he was surprised. He accepted my love without any hesitation. Hopefully, he likes Neethu that makes me very happy. I talked to my mother. Later, I requested my parents to accompany me to Neethu's home for marriage proposal. My dad was very busy still he didn't oppose my words and he postponed the contract.

After few hours later, we stood infront of your home. Your parents welcomed us gracefully. Your parents had a disgusting look at us. My dad initiated the converse first and he came to the point straightly,

"Will you give your daughter to my son? I'm sorry, if I am wrong. My son is in love with your daughter. Your daughter will agree only if you are ok with this marriage," my dad said amazingly. My dad was such a sweet person. Of course, he is my role model. I didn't get tensed because I was very much confident in my love.

Your parents looked at each other. They were muted for about few minutes.

"The way your family take care of my daughter impressed me a lot and even I told this to my wife. The same thing I have in my mind but I hesitated after knowing your status and popularity. There is no match between your family and ours....," your dad continued but my dad interrupted in between.

"My son loves your daughter. She saved the life of my son more than that she was gentle and amazing girl. You have grown up your daughter very well with dignity and respect. This is what I want and it is greater than anything in the world,"

Happiness glowed in the eyes of your dad at the moment he heard about your dignity and respect towards others.

"I accept wholeheartedly to give my daughter to your son. Your son is equal to my son," he said and hugged me at once. Your sister too joined in the converse.

Finally I requested them not to reveal this marriage proposal to you as to make it a great surprise for you Neethu. I am sure that this was the great surprise that I can give you ever. Everyone accepted it as per my request.

On the day before our wedding, by knowing your tears I called you to tell the truth but you switched off the phone, darling.. I am sorry.

* completed *

Neethu pinched my chin and gave enough punch.

"My devil, please stop it,"

"You deserve it, my dear husband," she said cheerfully and laid in my shoulder.
Our sweet fight mixed with love continued whenever she remembered.

Later, I dropped her in home.

********

Days passed..

Both of our families met in shopping complex. We took our wedding dresses. Rahul and Nethra took their wedding dress according to their taste. I felt very happy for them. We had great time on that day. We took dresses for everyone in both of our family. We completed our shopping at 9 a.m, I don't know how the time passed by this much quickly.

The second day, we went to jewellery shop and selected the accessories. I had a surprise gift for Neethu. I bought mangalyam chain with both of our names in the dollar. I knew Neethu will be very happy to see my name there. Rahul and Nethra pair selected their jewels.

Third day, we went to Fancy complex to buy the necessary items. The whole day goes very well. We enjoyed a lot. Parents didn't accompany us because they knew that we took long time to select. We four of them enjoyed a lot on that day and it was two days before our wedding. I dropped Neethu in her home with lots of buried and blossomed love from my heart.

On the wedding day...

We arranged our wedding in our home town itself. We booked Ganga Granteur Mandapam here. The arrangements and decorations were fabulous. We arranged separately for both the weddings but in a same time.
Neethu and Nethra were in the Madapam. All our family members accompany together with us.

Both Rahul and me had a grant welcome. We both ride the horse and landed the mandapam like a prince. It was just an amazing feeling to get our princess. After completing our family rituals, we were welcomed inside.
The prohitar (priest) started teaching us the tongue twisting mantras. I and Rahul fully enjoyed it and waiting for our queens. The mandapam was almost full and we could see the happiness in everyone's eyes .

Here is that sound, wedding drum sound. The prohitar called the Brides.

Nethra came first and seated near to Rahul. She looks very cute.

Next, my angel, my queen, my life, my wife, my Neethu came out. She stepped slowly with head bow down. She looks adorable in that wedding Saree. I can't take off my eyes. Oh God! This girl is killing me alive.

"Rithick enough! enough!" I heard the most familiar voice nearby. It was our Kishore. Riya winked at me.

Neethu seated next to me. Within few minutes, that good time came. The prohitar gave mangalyam to Rahul and me. Wow! The amazing Drums, flowers etc showered it's blessings.

I tied the three knots in her neck mixed with love, joy and happiness. Rahul tied his knot with Nethra. This is the moment we are waiting for. Later on we get blessings from everyone and started our life with same love.

True love never fails. Start Loving the heart after deciding he or she is your rest of life. Though if your love get hurt or opposed by your family members, if you are strong in your love definitely you can succeed.

*Happy Ending*

************************************

Hi Friends & sisters

I dedicate this book to my loving partner vivekgiju. I wrote this book only for him. I am very lucky to have him in my life. In both my good and bad times he is the only support for me. Actually, I wrote this book in my bad times with the hope of regaining my happiness back. In these two years of writing I got everything. I got a good job, people who left me came back to me etc...

Next week we are going to get Engaged and at the end of this year we are going to get married. Though our marriage is delayed, our love is getting stronger day by day. Shower your blessings and pray for us dear friends and sisters.

Friends, I said you already that I'm going to write sequel for this story. Actually, it was also a real based emotional plot.. Being an emotional person I can't write as a third person. If I write, it will affect me and drains my energy too ..Once getting married to him, I will write definitely because he is my strength..So tell me friends what to do next?

I thank each and everyone supported me. No words to thank you guys. I really miss you all.. I Really miss the journey of the story...

P.M Me or suggest your comments in the comment section

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 517 18
Thakur Dakshya Singh Chauhan , a rude arrogant and self-restraint King of Rajasthan and a successful Businessman who doesn't believe in unconditional...
75.1K 4.7K 47
❦║૮σɱρℓεƭε∂║❦ ✾ ᵁᴺᴱᴰᴵᵀᴱᴰ✾ ~~This fanfiction may contain some scenes which readers won't like to read. Kindly don't read if not comfortable.~~ ꧁࿇♥♥࿇꧂...
401K 16.1K 40
This story is about a chirpy bubbly girl who bounds to marry the arrongant rishab kundra a billionaire... he is not only a rich and arrongant but als...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...