Her Savior💞

By UdhayAkshara

RITHICK, who is the only Son of top Businessman in the country. He hates girls from his childhood itself but... More

# 1 INTRO #
# 2 JOURNEY #
# 3. I WILL FIND HER #
# 4 MY GOLDEN SPRING TIME
# 5 COLLEGE FEST #
# 6 HEART RACE #
# 7 CHILLING LOVE #
# 8 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE #
# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #
#10 FRIENDS FOREVER#
# 11 ROCKING STARS #
#12 LITTLE SECRETS #
#13 NEVER MISS YOU#
#14 LOVE SPRINKLES #
#15 MY TWIN HEART#
# 16 LONGING FOR U #
# 17 MISSED MYSELF #
# 18 THE GUARDIAN #
# 19 MY GIRL #
# 20 IS IT DREAM? #
# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #
# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #
# 23 CAUGHT RED-HANDED#
# 24 I MISS YOU #
#25 MY LOVE vs MY FATE#
# 26 LOVE YOU #
#27 CUTE LOVE #
# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #
#29 STRANGE PUZZLES #
# 30 FLASHBACK #
# Past: 31 MY LOVE #
# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #
# Past: 33 NETHRA - the open secret #
34 Nethra - My Love (Past)
CAST
#35 The unexpected wedding # (Past)
# 36 Kidnapped or Eloped-1 # (Past)
# 37 Kidnapped or Eloped-2 # (past)
# 38 Kidnapped or Eloped-3 # (past)
# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #
# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #
Not an Update - Cover
# 41 Rithick or Nethra ?#
# 42 Misunderstanding #
# 43 Silence #
# 44 Neethu is Back #
# 45 First aid #
# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #
# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #
# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #
# 49 Poor Neethu #
# 50 Unexpected #
# 51 Proposal #
# 52 No! I don't love you #
# 53 Neethu loves you #
Not an update
# 54 Depression #
# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #
# 56 Accident #
# 57 I love you Rithick #
# 58 Shantra's Entry #
# 59 Unexpected Trip #
# 60 Malaysia #
# 61 Neethu's Anger #
# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #
# 63 Unexpected twist #
# 64 Surprise #
# 65 Unknown call #
# 66 Strange Puzzles #
# 67 Love Birds #
# 68 Rithick's flashback#
# 69 Rithick - The real Hero #
# 70 Rithick's clever act #
# 71 Did Rithick saves everyone?#
# 72 Nethra's POV #
# 73 Sharing their love #
# 74 Nethra's Past #
# 75 Nethra's bitter past #
# 76 Nethra's Bitter memories 2#
# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#
# 78 My New Bonding #
# 79 Unexpected Tragedy #
# 80 Back to my home #
# 81 Love blossoms #
# 82 Alliance - Marriage matching #
# 83 Will my nightmare comes true?#
# 84 Surprise #
# 85 Untold Love #
# 86 Love or Arranged #
# 87 My dream Night #
# 88 Back to Bengaluru#
# 89 Partners In Crime #
# 90 Sangeet Function #
# 91 Riya weds Kishore #
# 92 Neethu Saved Rithick #
# 93 Unexpected Turn #
# 94 Arrested #
# 95 Shantra - The spy #
# 96 PUNISHMENT #
# 98 Engagement #
# 99 Engagement cont....#
# 100 Heavenly pair #
New Novel

# 97 Broken heart #

975 71 20
By UdhayAkshara

Sanjay and his family came out of the court. Sanjay gestures his family members to leave. The reporters and media's surrounded Sanjay. They were excited to have interview with Sanjay. In between, Manoj was wrist lock and unexpectedly he pushed the police and ran towards Sanjay.

Manoj found difficult to get close to Sanjay as he was surrounded by many reporters.

"Mr. Sanjay, What is the success behind your every steps and even now?" Asked the reporter.

"Loyalty!!! I am loyal to those who are loyal to me. Actually, Today is not my success day because I am losing one by one from my side whom I felt they are loyal to me," replied Sanjay Uniquely.

"Sir, Are you worrying about Manoj's and Ashok's imprisonment?"

"Everyone has feelings and emotions and me too," he replied shortly.

"Sir, as we knew far that Businessman would be rude, arrogant and ruthless but we didn't find anything in you?"

Sanjay gave a small smile and questioned back, "Did there is any rule like that?"

Sir, an important question, makes Sanjay to turn to his right, "Sir, Though your partners betrayed you but still you fought back and today we can proudly say that business field is in tip of your finger and how it is possible sir?"

"No one has the power of ruling the business that I personally felt. Also, we can't predict what will happen next either an upgrade or degrade and whatever happens be cool and handle the situation casually. Don't take success to your head and also don't get demotivated for failures. Learn from failures and mistakes,"

"Sanjay, forgive me. Will you forgive me?" Unfortunately Manoj was found down touching Sanjay's feet. Manoj remembered his revengeful talk before years, "Look Sanjay! Oneday business field will be in the tip of my finger and you are under my feet,"

The reporters moved a step back and they were very happy to see the live scene of tomorrow's news headlines.

Sanjay makes Manoj to stand "No photographs please, give some privacy," requested Sanjay.

"Sanjay, just a sorry is not enough to wash my sin. I used every chance to take revenge of you and your family but you didn't even mind that and even now you requested everyone to give us privacy. Really you are great man. You took care of my daughter as your own daughter that I am failed to do. I felt ashamed of myself at the moment my daughter felt ashamed to tell her as my daughter. Sanjay, even if you forgive me now that guilty itself kill me in alive. Please kill me by your hands Sanjay," Manoj bursted out of tears.

"Manoj, you realised your mistake now and that is enough for me. We are human beings and everyone may do mistakes at some point of time. Our relationship didn't affect Nethra at any time and it will continue for ever. So don't worry about it," Sanjay proved his humanity.

In between, the police cops held the wrist lock of Manoj and took him to the police jeep. Manoj looked at Sanjay with a small smile and Sanjay gave his pain mixed smile.

Again, the reporters surrounded him.

"Sir, once again you proved that you are a good human being" a reporter said genuinely.

Sanjay smiled, "As a human being, we should value everyone's feelings. Treat anyone as the way you wanted to be treated by them,"

"Sir, What will you prioritize more? Family or friends or business," another question by a reporter.

"Of course my family and friends. They are my strength and weakness but the reasons behind my success," Sanjay said sweetly.

Within next few minutes he completed his interview patiently.

*********

Neethu's Pov

After that unexpected incident a month passed by fastly. Everyone from Rithick's home take care of me very well . They pampered me as their own child. Rithick's love grew day by day that gave me physical and mental care. Every girl's dream is to have husband like him. He was such an amazing person who knows to respect and care woman. I never saw such rude personality in him with girls as Rahul told me that he never mind girls before in his life. According to me he is the best to play all roles as son, brother and as my love. My thoughts took me back to our days that we spend together.

In between, my phone buzzed. I took immediately and It was my sister. My family was unaware about the incident that happened to me. Now, I am perfectly alright.

"Hi akka! How about you? Are you busy there?"

"I'm good Geethu. Nope, I'm free now. How about you and parents?"

" All are fine Akka. Akka, as you said before that you will complete all the project work within a month and return back to home as soon as possible. Didn't you completed Akka?"

I don't know what to say for this.

"Yes" I replied simply.

"OK akka. Your marriage arrangements are going on fastly. Hopefully, the next week will be your engagement. Everyone is waiting for your return only,"

"What? Engagement?" I was hell shocked though my dad told me before that he will arrange everything within this month. He gave me this one month time. One month passed very quickly. My heart was pounding faster and sweat beads formed in my body.

Meanwhile I heard my dad's voice. Knowing that I am in the call, he get the phone from Geethu and talk to me about the engagement. He asked me to come back to home within two days. I was nervous while talking to dad. I talk to him for few minutes and ended the call.

I hugged my knees and tears flooded from my eyes. I heard foot steps nearer to my room. I wiped away my tears at once and sat on the edge of the bed.

Rithick opened the door slowly and came closer to me.

"How are you, sweety?" He asked me and grabbed the water jug near by.

"I'm fine," I said hiding my pain. He coughed at once.

"Isn't it?" He asked in confused tone.

"Rithick!" I bursted out in tears

"Why? What happened?" I asked me nervously.

I told everything regarding my engagement and they asked me to be back at home within two days.

"Engagement?"

"Yup?" I nodded seriously

"OK congratulations, Sweety," he said kidding me.

I starred at him and I beat him with the pillow.

"How can my sweety changed to angry bird this much sooner," Again he was kidding me.

"Be serious Rithick. I need to go home by tomorrow and within this week there is a plan for engagement. How can I stop this?" I said to him seriously.

"OK I'm serious. Why can't you convey our love to your parents?" He asked looking at me.

"I can't Rithick and now almost everything is over. My dad may gave promise to that family," I said with tearful eyes.

"So what? Are you going to marry that person?" He makes me angry.

"Nope," I cried

"Don't complicate it and make it as an issue. It is not late, tell your parents about our love and in my side I will convince everyone," he said honestly.

"I don't have that courage Rithick,"

"If you are serious in our love then definitely you can gather full courage and inform to your parents as soon as possible, Neethu,"

He is not ready to help me in this situation and only I need to convince my parents. I was leaving home by tomorrow. I don't know how will I am going to convince my parents. Many questions arose in my head and makes me so scared of tomorrow.

The next day

I didn't sleep peacefully last night. Everyone from Rithick's family asked me to stay there for some more days but I can't do it. First, I need to convince my parents.

Rithick was accompanying together with me to drop me in my home. The travel was calm and I didn't show my emotions out. Am I not fit to love? BecauseI don't have that much courage to face my parents. I cursed myself.

After an hour we reached our home city. He said a plain bye to me without even bothering about anything. His attitude hurted me but didn't show it out and said bye to him.

I reached my home. My parents and sister welcomed me happily. We had a casual talk for about five minutes.

"Neethu, happy that you came today. We can keep the engagement function by tomorrow itself because that family is urging to make the function faster," Mom told makes me in hell shock and what shall I do now.

My dad is inviting our close relatives through phone. Oh God! What is happening around me?

I picked my phone and called Rithick. His phone is switched off. I tried many times and later I remembered that he forget to charge up his mobile.

I walked towards kitchen to see my mom. My mom was not there and my sister pulled my hand.

"Akka, I am sorry . I can't help you. First, they told that engagement will be within this week but before few minutes everything was changed to tomorrow. Now, there is no option for you," she said breaking my heart into pieces.

****************************

Hi friends and sis.

Thank you so much for your awesome support. Very few chapters to go on. So kindly shower your love on this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.1K 29
He is cold-hearted. She has no heart. He cares for his image. She doesn't give a fuck of what people think of her. He is ice. She is fire. The only...
532K 26.6K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...
2.4K 770 16
Siya A sweetheart with a bubbly personality she doesn't have a surname because she believes you don't need anyone's support to achieve your dreams A...