Her Savior💞

By UdhayAkshara

RITHICK, who is the only Son of top Businessman in the country. He hates girls from his childhood itself but... More

# 1 INTRO #
# 2 JOURNEY #
# 3. I WILL FIND HER #
# 4 MY GOLDEN SPRING TIME
# 5 COLLEGE FEST #
# 6 HEART RACE #
# 7 CHILLING LOVE #
# 8 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE #
# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #
#10 FRIENDS FOREVER#
# 11 ROCKING STARS #
#12 LITTLE SECRETS #
#13 NEVER MISS YOU#
#14 LOVE SPRINKLES #
#15 MY TWIN HEART#
# 16 LONGING FOR U #
# 17 MISSED MYSELF #
# 18 THE GUARDIAN #
# 19 MY GIRL #
# 20 IS IT DREAM? #
# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #
# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #
# 23 CAUGHT RED-HANDED#
# 24 I MISS YOU #
#25 MY LOVE vs MY FATE#
# 26 LOVE YOU #
#27 CUTE LOVE #
# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #
#29 STRANGE PUZZLES #
# 30 FLASHBACK #
# Past: 31 MY LOVE #
# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #
# Past: 33 NETHRA - the open secret #
34 Nethra - My Love (Past)
CAST
#35 The unexpected wedding # (Past)
# 36 Kidnapped or Eloped-1 # (Past)
# 37 Kidnapped or Eloped-2 # (past)
# 38 Kidnapped or Eloped-3 # (past)
# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #
# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #
Not an Update - Cover
# 41 Rithick or Nethra ?#
# 42 Misunderstanding #
# 43 Silence #
# 44 Neethu is Back #
# 45 First aid #
# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #
# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #
# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #
# 49 Poor Neethu #
# 50 Unexpected #
# 51 Proposal #
# 52 No! I don't love you #
# 53 Neethu loves you #
Not an update
# 54 Depression #
# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #
# 56 Accident #
# 57 I love you Rithick #
# 58 Shantra's Entry #
# 59 Unexpected Trip #
# 60 Malaysia #
# 61 Neethu's Anger #
# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #
# 63 Unexpected twist #
# 64 Surprise #
# 65 Unknown call #
# 66 Strange Puzzles #
# 67 Love Birds #
# 68 Rithick's flashback#
# 69 Rithick - The real Hero #
# 70 Rithick's clever act #
# 71 Did Rithick saves everyone?#
# 72 Nethra's POV #
# 73 Sharing their love #
# 74 Nethra's Past #
# 75 Nethra's bitter past #
# 76 Nethra's Bitter memories 2#
# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#
# 78 My New Bonding #
# 79 Unexpected Tragedy #
# 80 Back to my home #
# 81 Love blossoms #
# 82 Alliance - Marriage matching #
# 83 Will my nightmare comes true?#
# 84 Surprise #
# 85 Untold Love #
# 86 Love or Arranged #
# 87 My dream Night #
# 88 Back to Bengaluru#
# 89 Partners In Crime #
# 90 Sangeet Function #
# 91 Riya weds Kishore #
# 92 Neethu Saved Rithick #
# 93 Unexpected Turn #
# 94 Arrested #
# 95 Shantra - The spy #
# 97 Broken heart #
# 98 Engagement #
# 99 Engagement cont....#
# 100 Heavenly pair #
New Novel

# 96 PUNISHMENT #

926 63 16
By UdhayAkshara

Unedited (Sorry friends I didn't even read once after writing)

After a week

It was a court day. Everyone from Sanjay's family were getting ready for the court including Nethra. Nethra was adamant to accompany along with them though everyone requested to be in home because today the court's full target was about Manoj and it may hurt Nethra that makes her to hate him to the core. She refused their request and apologize them for her refusal too. Neethu was in home along with Riya.

After an hour they reached the court in two cars. As usual Press, Media surrounded them without giving a place to leave. After Sanjay's press meeting assurance after the court session made the reporters to leave them to court.

Opposite to them, Mr.Ashok Despande and John spurgen were taken by a set of police cops. Ms. Sonali Deshpande (Shantra) and the couples were taken by another set of police cops.

A police vehicle with it's remarkable sound stopped in front of the court. Mr.Manoj got down from the vehicle. He gave his smirk smile at Sanjay and Ruthra who were about to enter to the court. Then he turned his gaze towards Nethra who was standing beside Rahul. Nethra ignored his gaze and entered into the court by controlling her emotions. She felt ashamed to have such cruel dad and proud to have Rahul's family who loves even their enemies. She cursed her fate for having such man as her dad. She entered the court silently with the head bow down.

Rithick, Rahul, Kishore occupied the front seats. Sanjay and Ruthra were sitting together. Kalpana, Rahul's mom and Nethra were sitting beside Kishore..

Sonali, I mean Shantra gazed furiously at Rithick and Ruthra.

Within, few minutes the judge came and the court session was started. As soon as Judge came, Manoj was taken to the cell. Later, Manoj swear on the holy book.

Manoj looked at Sanjay for a while. His looks and eyes indicates clearly that he didn't change yet. He was still vengeful towards his family. His eyes shifted to Rithick next and gave a fake cruel smile.

"Mr. Manoj Roy, Did you want to tell anything and hopefully you knew what happened?" Sanjay's side lawyer said sarcastically.

Manoj starred at the lawyer without reply. The lawyer gave a small smile.

"Okay! Did you know Ashok Deshponde before? If yes how?" The lawyer came to the point straightly.

"Of course, I know him in Business field as he was co-partner,"

"Ok Good. Ok after Ashok's end up from the partnership, When did you meet him again or did you have any contact with him later?"

"Yes I have, as a friend"

"Thank u Manoj for your honest reply. Okay I am coming to my point, what cruel deal you have dealt with Ashok or what are your cruel deals without Mr.Sanjay's Knowledge,"

"Cruel deeds!!!!" Manoj laughed devilishly.

"Don't divert Mr.Manoj. we have all the necessary proofs and evidence,"

" Then, why are you asking me man?" He shouted at the lawyer.

"Mr.Manoj Roy. Don't break the rules of the court. You will be offended if you violate the rules," warned the lawyer.

"My Lord, Grant me permission to bring the truth out. The most powerful detective officer, Mr. Ruthra has all the collected proofs and evidence regarding the case. Hopefully, he will make clear of it. So let me call Ruthra Sir,"

"Ok proceed," said the judge. Ruthra's eyes reflected his confidence and he faced Manoj straight to straight after a long.

"Mr. Manoj, how about you?" Ruthra smirked

"My Lord, let me come to my point. Mr.Manoj was imprisoned before years and he did many criminal tactics in the jail too. Few police and high authority people helped him in many ways for inaugurating his tactics. He was connected with Mr.Vidharth, IPS officer death in US and everyone was aware of that too. As I told you, he had link with high authority people from the jail itself and one among them was Mr.Ashok Deshponde. We can't blame Manoj completely here because this opportunity was created to him due to some wrong officers working for money in the police department. First we should mould the holes of police department that are not working properly to stop such type of illegal actions in future.
Before three years back, Manoj created a chance to meet Mr.Ashok Deshponde in Jail because they both has the similarity in one thing due to Sanjay's popularity that affects both of them. Manoj wished to take revenge of Sanjay so he planned to kill Rithick. At the same time Ashok wished to earn more money. So they both dealt with the partnership, Manoj promised him to give a huge amount if he kills Rithick. Money kills the humanity of Ashok Deshponde to accept the deal. They both met secretly at many times to came up with the plan of building College in Bengaluru. Manoj offered few amount for the college. They set an employee in Sanjay's office to threaten him with unknown letters. Ashok use this chance and talk to Sanjay regarding his college and sow the seedlings to trap Rithick. Sanjay donated him with huge amount for education and without knowing the vengeful actions of Manoj and Ashok, Sanjay admitted Rithick in that college.
In between, the love for money made Ashok Despande to do small changes in the deal. At first he didn't wish to kill Rithick because if Rithick loves her daughter to marry then all the property and resources will belongs to his daughter, So Ashok Desponde included his daughter Ms.Sonali in this drama. Money makes love blind, even Sonali accepted the deal for money. Once, She was aware that Rithick was not ready to accept her they were ready to go with Manoj's deal atleast to get that share amount. So, they planned and decided to kill Rithick. Luckily, Rithick was safe now,"

Also he added, "Here is the necessary proof , call proofs from jail, CC TV footage of Ashok Deshpande often visit to Jail, money transaction proofs and related proofs," all the necessary proofs were handed over to the judge. The judge had a glance over all the proofs.

"Thank you Ruthra sir for your hatsoff effort to tear down the mask of evil peoples as soon as possible," the lawyer praised him and he gave a small honourable smile.

Rithick looked shockingly as he was not aware about anything. He looked at his dad that he didn't share anything regarding the unknown name letter etc though he treated his dad as his best friend. Rahul hugged Rithick from sideways and pampered him.

Tears rolled down from Nethra's eyes and within a fraction of second she reached the cell as no was expected.

"Ruthra uncle please," she excused him who get down from the cell. Nethra get into the cell.

"My lord, whatever I am telling was true to my knowledge and belief. I need to convey a truth from my side please accept it before your judgemental," Said Nethra with fire glowing in her eyes for these many years.

"I am Ms.Nethra and you should note that I am not Mrs. I am the daughter of the man who is standing before me. I feel really ashamed to tell this. No daughter should ever face this situation in her life. Before three years back, Manoj was arrested for kidnapping his own daughter and for illegal partnership. Then, after hearing my statement that I was married, the court declared him as innocent Dad. It is not true . I was threatened to tell that I was married from US. Actually, he kidnapped and merely sold me for his friends in US. I escaped from all the cruel destiny and finally was safe in the hands of IPS officer Vidharth. This man planned for his death too. Also, he planned to kill Rithick, Sanjay uncle's son. Though Manoj harmed Sanjay uncle's family many times but they never showed it to me. They love me like their own daughter. Give the maximum punishment to this man so that we will be happy forever," Nethra almost yelled and split up on Manoj's face. For the first time, Manoj bowed his head down. She then get down from the cell.

After few minutes,

"The court declares Mr. Manoj Roy as first criminal. He kidnapped his daughter, murder plan, attempt murder, illegal transaction for money was sentenced to life imprisonment under section 443 and section 420," Manoj looked down and everyone was almost happy with the judgement except Sanjay.

"The court declares the another set of first criminals as Ashok Desponde, Sonali Deshponde and John Spurgen. Three of them shares equal punishment for about 20 years of imprisonment and 50 lahks of fine each for attempt murder plan, Kidnapping under section 443. Along with that an additional imprisonment of 7 years with 15 lakhs fine each for forgery of original certificates, fake nativity etc for Ashok Desponde and Sonali Deshponde. Also, the court orders Ashok Deshponde with another 7 years of imprisonment for land abuse for construction of college that spoiled life of many students now. The college will be sealed and taken by the government. Also, hand over all the donated money to Mr. Sanjay with the fine of 10 lakhs," Sonali was vexed and throw fire in her eyes.

"The court declares the second criminals as the couples who tried to attempt murder. They are sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment after knowing the depth of the case. There daughter will be safe in the hands of Mercy home till they get released. Take this consideration to Mercy home,"

" As considering Mr.Sanjay's request for students and with humanity the court orders the
Educational department to take necessary actions for the betterment of students till they complete the course and to provide them with proper degree certificates," The court was dismissed. Every one smiled and felt happy for the judgement.

Sanjay and his family came out of the court proudly. The criminals were taken by the police cops on other side.

Unexpectedly, Manoj pushed the police cops and ran towards Sanjay who was surrounded by reporters.

############################
Dear friends and sis

Thank you so much for the overwhelming support and keep on supporting. As I am writing this part after referring to Google. I don't know how it comes... The  story was about so everyone shower your love on this if you like it including silent readers.

Friends as you asked me to go with Sequel and thank you for the support. Actually it was an emotional touching love story and u can expect every chapters with twist and I planned to complete soon as possible. Also, friends help me please as I told u that I was bit emotional story and my marriage too got fixed so I don't know when to start by giving a three month break or you want me to write at once this story is completed. Please let me know your reviews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 26.7K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
64.1K 2.9K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
9K 459 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...