To Trust Is A Miracle (A Spob...

Por mrszoeystyles

Spencer Hastings has the most scandalous and juciest news about her and when people found out, they gave her... Mais

To Trust Is A Miracle (A Spoby FanFic)
A Long Day
Apology Accepted
A Project
A Flashback
What Really Happened
Trouble At School
Detention
I Needed You
Weird Day
Reunited
The Past Changes The Future
Beautiful Distraction
Inescapable Nightmare
Unknown
So Close Yet So Far
Let The Texts Begin!
Clues
Answers
Revelation
Blood and Family
Savior
You'll Be Fine
Sweet Kisses
You & I
Trial Time
Sincerity
Could Never Leave
Alive and Well
Ringing Bells
Crazy Ideas
Daddy Dearest
Winner
Smiles
Game On
Tease
Playful
Silence
Aria
Scream & Shout
Synced
Truth or Dare
Three Words
Sweater
Mom
Blurry
Drinks
A Guy
Red
Maybe
What's Left
New Car
Thinking
The Project
My Protector
Lust
News
In The Lab
Meeting
The Plan
No Plan
Freaky
Presentation
Last Minute *Changed*
Everything, pt. 1
Everything, pt. 2
Epilogue

Crash

4.2K 83 25
Por mrszoeystyles

**DEDICATED TO imadriana BECAUSE SHE JUST JOINED THE TTIAM FANDOM! ;D (if we had a fandom lol) This is the chapter I've been so excited to write about so without further ado, ONTO THE STORY!!**

But it was. I knew it was.

My knees buckled. I can't breathe. Everything is spinning. I think I fell.

I couldn't believe myself.

Spencer. She has to know. She deserves to know.

But I can't tell her. She'll be crushed. She'll be destroyed.

I stand up and look down. There is dirt on my jeans. I don't care right now.

I turn the door knob and enter the house. Spencer really needs to lock these doors.

The whole house is quiet and dark. I look to my right. There are the stairs; those are the stairs that leads to Spencer's room.

I know I have to tell her.

The thought of telling her makes me want to throw up. I flick on the light in the kitchen and look around for a drink to keep it down. Then, Spencer's word comes to my mind, "In the lower cabinet, to the very left!"

I walk to the lower cabinets on the very left of the kitchen and sure enough, there was a hefty amount of liquor there.

I grab one, not caring what kind of alcohol it was, and chugged it. The burning sensation in my throat is back and again, I don't care.

Spencer's POV

Crash

I shoot up in my bed, m heart racing immensely.

What was that noise?

Crash

It's coming from downstairs.

I throw the bed sheets off of me and make my way to the stairs. I look to my right, at the kitchen, where a tall and broad silhouette stands.

I move further down the stairs, and squint my eyes. My heart drops.

"T-Toby?" I struggle to say. My breathing has increased entirely too fast.

The silhouette stops what it was doing, but doesn't turn around.

I decide to be brave and I run up to the person. My hand grips onto the person's shoulder.

Before I turned them around, I already knew who it was.

"Toby." I whisper, confirming the person to myself.

He doesn't say or do anything.

Until he shoves me away.

I stumble back against the doorframe, completely astounded by this action.

"Toby, what is wrong with you?" I ask him, the slight fear in my voice obvious.

Then, I noticed it.

He takes a gulp from the liquor bottle and sets it on the counter beside him, his hand still firmly gripped onto it.

"Where did you get that?" I ask, pointing to the bottle. As if it wasn't obvious enough, Toby's eyes trail down to the open cabinet.

Just like I told him, I thought.

"Spencer," He finally says.

I look up at Toby, unsure of what else to do, and I fidget with my hands.

He mumbles something but I can't understand him.

I take a step towards him.

"What?"

"It was me, Spencer."

"What are you talking about?" I hate being confused.

I try to look into his eyes but they weren't his. The beautiful shade of blue that his eyes were, the blue that I loved so much, wasn't there. It was replaced by a pure black abyss.

He sighs deeply and takes a huge gulp of his--my parents' alcohol.

And with his voice raised, he shouts, "IT WAS ME, SPENCER! THAT NIGHT, IT WAS ME!"

I knew what he meant by that night but what exactly did he do? He surely didn't orchestrate the whole night or anything…right?

I'm afraid to ask him but I do it anyways.

"What did you do that night?"

He runs his hand through his hair, something I rarely ever saw him do, and again with the shouting, says,

"I DID IT. I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THOSE PICTURES. I TOOK THE PICTURES OF YOU AND TANNER FUCKING IN THE LIGHTHOUSE. I WAS THE THE ONE. IT WAS ME."

Complete and utter shock. That was all that I could feel. But I didn't prepare myself for what was about to happen next.

The sound of glass making contact with a wall and the shriek of the breaking pieces snapped me out of the shock.

Toby had thrown the bottle at the wall right above my head. I look at the glass fragments and slowly looked back at Toby.

I back away from, shaking my head.

His black eyes met mine and the anger that were in his eyes now dissolved into a huge surprise.

He couldn't believe what he just did. And neither could I.

My lips were slightly separated and the tears began to fall dramatically slow.

I looked down at my feet, which were now surrounded by glass.

"Spencer, I am so sor-"

"Get out." I cut him off. I wipe off the tears.

"Spence, please." His voice cracks.

"Don't call me that. Ever."

"Spence, I-"

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I shout at him. It was my turn to yell.

I allow my voice to quiet down before I say, "You lost the right to call me that. Please leave."

"Spencer, I didn't mean to. Please just let me explain."

All I can say is, "Leave."

When he walks to the door, he turns around, but before he can say anything, I slap him as hard as I could.

His head whipped to his right, and he raises his hand to his jaw

I hoped it hurt as much as I intended it to.

He nods his head and sniffs.

"Goodbye, Spencer."

I slam the door and slide down it. I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

And there goes the waterworks.

I cover my mouth and the tears continue to fall.

I'm not sure what to feel right now. Is there a word that describes shock, hurt, confused, and angry all at once?

If so, let that word be the definition of me; let it be the definition of Spencer Hastings. Because as of this moment, Spencer Hastings is nothing.

Spencer Hastings is the stupid, foolish girl that thought that she could live a happy, normal life. I almost laugh at the fact that she thought that could happen because, guess what?

No one can live a happy and normal life.

When life gives you a decision, you only get two options. For me, those two options were happy and normal. And there is a time on everything. For me, my time was up before I could choose.

[[A.N. No one actually figured it out! But tell me, what do you think of the plot twist? I see you guys never noticed the small clues ;) See you on my next update in 7 days! HAPPY EASTER, SPOBIANS! Aw, I actually like that little nickname. I'll tell you what I got today on IG but KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!! Byeee x. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 97 21
Summary: Spencer hastings is obsessed with winning and always to be right. Her sister is Melissa Hastings, she is older, she has always treated her p...
13.1K 261 27
The liars are in a full panic. Spencer Hastings's boyfriend, Toby Cavanaugh, is missing and no one knows where he is. Except for A. For you...
456 41 13
Spencer Hastings has always been quiet and afraid of Love she keep saying no to the marriage her parents want get her involved with and she not wanti...
100K 2.6K 36
*Completed* Toby Cavanaugh and his daughter Lily have been alone for almost 3 years. What happens when Lily finally goes to school and Spencer is her...