Crash

**DEDICATED TO imadriana BECAUSE SHE JUST JOINED THE TTIAM FANDOM! ;D (if we had a fandom lol) This is the chapter I've been so excited to write about so without further ado, ONTO THE STORY!!**

But it was. I knew it was.

My knees buckled. I can't breathe. Everything is spinning. I think I fell.

I couldn't believe myself.

Spencer. She has to know. She deserves to know.

But I can't tell her. She'll be crushed. She'll be destroyed.

I stand up and look down. There is dirt on my jeans. I don't care right now.

I turn the door knob and enter the house. Spencer really needs to lock these doors.

The whole house is quiet and dark. I look to my right. There are the stairs; those are the stairs that leads to Spencer's room.

I know I have to tell her.

The thought of telling her makes me want to throw up. I flick on the light in the kitchen and look around for a drink to keep it down. Then, Spencer's word comes to my mind, "In the lower cabinet, to the very left!"

I walk to the lower cabinets on the very left of the kitchen and sure enough, there was a hefty amount of liquor there.

I grab one, not caring what kind of alcohol it was, and chugged it. The burning sensation in my throat is back and again, I don't care.

Spencer's POV

Crash

I shoot up in my bed, m heart racing immensely.

What was that noise?

Crash

It's coming from downstairs.

I throw the bed sheets off of me and make my way to the stairs. I look to my right, at the kitchen, where a tall and broad silhouette stands.

I move further down the stairs, and squint my eyes. My heart drops.

"T-Toby?" I struggle to say. My breathing has increased entirely too fast.

The silhouette stops what it was doing, but doesn't turn around.

I decide to be brave and I run up to the person. My hand grips onto the person's shoulder.

Before I turned them around, I already knew who it was.

"Toby." I whisper, confirming the person to myself.

He doesn't say or do anything.

Until he shoves me away.

I stumble back against the doorframe, completely astounded by this action.

"Toby, what is wrong with you?" I ask him, the slight fear in my voice obvious.

Then, I noticed it.

He takes a gulp from the liquor bottle and sets it on the counter beside him, his hand still firmly gripped onto it.

"Where did you get that?" I ask, pointing to the bottle. As if it wasn't obvious enough, Toby's eyes trail down to the open cabinet.

Just like I told him, I thought.

"Spencer," He finally says.

I look up at Toby, unsure of what else to do, and I fidget with my hands.