Savior

**DEDICATED TO sweetie1226 !! Your comment made me laugh so thanks for the laugh! :P I loved everyone's reaction to the cliffhanger! Anyways, this will be a small sweet-ish chapter. ON TO THE STORY!**

Spencer's POV

"Toby, you're bleeding!" I say to him. His eyes slowly shut. No.

No, no, no, no!

I do what he says and go in his pocket. My fingers curl around his cell phone and I pull it out. Dialing 911, I'm shaking.

Too much has just happened. Toby and Tanner are both unconscious and bleeding. "911, what's your emergency?" A woman speaks.

"H-hello. Please come. I-I need help. My boyfriend and a...guy is unconscious and bleeding. Please help." I shakily breathe out.

"Ma'am, what is your location?" The woman speaks again. "I don't know! Just hurry! They're gonna die!" I screech. My dehydrated voice and shouting voice is definitely not working together.

"The police and ambulance are on their way." The lady says in a calming voice. Without saying anything, I hang up. My hands immediately go to Toby. I try to hold his head up but more blood oozes out.

I think I'm gonna be sick. But I can't. I need to be okay for Toby. What the hell happened? I hear shouting and all of a sudden, two unconsciously pale bodies are in front if me. But..but that means he came. He came looking for me. And he found me. He found me and Tanner ruined that.

I look towards his body. As much as I hate him, I couldn't wish him death. No matter what he did to me, he is still a person and wishing death upon someone is a sin.

Soon enough, sirens are wailing and a crashing noise is made outside the door. In come police, followed by paramedics.

When they place Toby on a stretcher, I follow them. I am just about to sit inside the ambulance when a tap on my shoulder stops me.

"Ma'am?" The police officer says. Officer Sydney, says his name tag. "Yes?" I ask confused. Is he not gonna let me go with Toby? "You were the one who called, correct?" Officer Sydney asked. I nod.

"You must come with us for questioning, but first, let these paramedics take care if you." He speaks. This can all wait! I need to go see Toby and make sure he's okay.

"I can't. That guy over there is my boyfriend. I need to make sure he's okay. Please just let me go. I swear I'll do all of those treatments and questioning as soon as possible but I need to be with him." I plead. My eyes are already tearing up. Officer Sydney quickly nods and I run back with as much energy as I have to the ambulance.

-Later in the hospital-

He was rushed in for emergency treatment and I'm sitting out here in the waiting room. The juice box a nurse gave me is over and I'm already on my third box.

They offered to treat me while he was in the ER but I refused. Not until I know he's okay for sure.

As for Tanner, he's okay. They're just waiting for him to wake up and received quite a few stitches, two cracked ribs, and a broken wrist. He deserved the beating he got.

"Miss Hastings?" A male voice calls out. I stand up and face the doctor. "Yes?" Hope is spreading throughout my whole body.

Please be okay.

"Toby is stable. He lost alot of blood but we've transferred enough into him. He has a cracked rib and his knuckles were split open but we've sealed it. He has very few stitches. All in all, Toby is okay and he'll live." He finishes with a small smile. I run to the doctor and hug him.

"Thank you so much." I whispered to him. He chuckles and tells me," No problem." He walks away but I stop him. "Excuse me? Can he have visitors?" I ask.

He ponders for a moment. "How about this? Go get some treatment and then you can come on in and see him, okay?" He assures me. I nod and walk towards the nurse.

"I'm ready for my treatment." I speak. She smiles at me and says," Take a seat, sweetie."

Toby's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Those are the only things I hear. It's actually quite annoying.

I know where I am. I'm glad to be here, really. Spencer did what I asked and I'm glad. I probably would've been dead by now!

I hope she's okay. I hope she's getting treated. Spencer didn't even look like herself when I found her. She looked almost unrecognizable for being gone two days.

Tanner did that to her. My anger was causing my heart to race furiously. I could hear it on the monitor. I hope I hurt him enough. I don't feel like I did.

A cold, skinny hand holds mine. I immediately recognize it and I squeeze the hand. A gasp escapes her lips. "You're awake." Spencer says.

It's so difficult but I finally manage to open my eyes. Her face is the first sight I see. It takes my breath away.

As cliche as that sounds, I don't mean it in a good way. Dark circles were under her brown eyes, which showed no emotion behind them. She was as pale as snow and her fingers and lips were trembling. Her lips were barely a full pink color. She looked almost dead.

"Spencer." I grunt. I have a killer headache and this beeping monitor isn't helping. "Are you..o-okay?" I manage to spit out. "Don't speak anymore, Toby. Please." She begs. All I can do is nod.

"And yes, I am okay. I just got treated." She whispers. They didn't treat her well enough. "I was just about to go to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, but I had to see you."

I wanted to thank her and tell her how much that meant but she didn't want me to speak. Oh, the hell with it.

"T-thank you..Sp-spencer." I speak. She frowns at me. "I told you not to speak." She says in an upset voice. I raise my hand to her face and gently caress it.

My eyelids are closing but I want to stay awake. "Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Spencer coos. I listen to her and let my eyelids screw shut. I feel her lips on my cheek in a soft kiss and the door softly closing.

Spencer saved me. She saved my life. I am so grateful for that. But mostly, I am very grateful for her.

[[ A.N. Aww! So comments on the chapter? AND GUESS WHAT?! I made an IG account, mainly for this story. Go check it out, it's @mrszoeystyles and I will be updating on there mostly, not here. Also, I am excited to interact with the fans of this story! So go and follow me! That is all so... KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY! ]]