I Needed You

**DEDUCATED TO ZorySantiago!! Loved her comment!!

"Please, wake up." I hear a voice say. I slowly try to open my eyes. At first, everything was blurry but then it cleared up. Right next to me was Hanna and behind her was the nurse. Hanna had her head down until I spoke. "Han-na? Hanna." I whispered. I heard her gasp and look up. "Spencer!" She shouted. Her dull blue eyes showed joy and relief as they brightened. "I thought you were gonna be in a coma or something! Oh my gosh, I was so worried!" She said all too quickly. I rolled my eyes at her and she looked at me confused. "I only passed out. I'm not gonna go into a coma from that." I say. "Actually, you had a panic attack. Hanna and others told me that they saw you breathing really quickly and it seemed that you were running out of breath. Was something wrong?" The nurse said in a matter-of-factly voice. I was about to say something but I stopped myself.

Toby. The note. Cousins. Tanner. Passed out. I think I was hyperventilating again because the nurse rushed to me and tried to calm me down. "Spencer! What happened?" Hanna asked me sternly. She glared at me and crossed her arm. I was about to tell her but I couldn't. I wouldn't. Why? Because I haven't forgotten. "Why do you care? I am not your concern anymore, remember? Because I sure as hell do!" I was shouting now. I saw Aria outside the door talking to Mike when she looked up at me. She looked up in concern. I made sure she heard what I was saying. "You guys abandoned me! When I needed you, you all left me. You didn't even let me tell you what really happened that night! And then you've been avoiding me and ignoring me. So why, Hanna? Why the hell do you care now? Because you definitely didn't then." I said. Hanna's eyes were watery, her lips trembling and her legs slowly leading her out the door. Aria looked guilty, bit her lip,and ran off.

Everything was quiet now. I sighed and sat down. I curled up in my seat and stayed there. I could feel slow tears coming out. Soon, Toby walked in. I got up immediately. "Soencer! Are you okay? I heard what happened outside. I'm so sorry." He said, pulling me into a hug. I stood there and looked past him. Tanner stood there, but as soon as he saw me, he smirked.

I pushed Toby off me and didn't dare look in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me before, Toby?" I whispered. "I'm sorry Spence. I really am. I didn't tell you because I was ashamed if it. I'm ashamed to be known as the cousin of the guy who hurt you so badly. I didn't want you to look at me that way. I didn't want to ruin our friendship." His voice was shaky.

Its true; for a moment, I did think he would be like Tanner but I thought about it. Not once has he ever touched me like that, said anything wrong, or harm me in any way. He was here for me. He listened to me and defended me. That's the best thing I could have ever asked from someone.

I didn't twice about what I did next. I held his face in ny hands and planted a kiss on his lips. It took him a second to respond but he did. And I was happy.

((A.N. I was wondering since my reads are at 1K (thank you soooo much) of making a FB page! What do you guys think? If you have any other way to celebrate this, PLEASE comment on the comment section below!! Thanks for reading!!))