Ringing Bells

**DEDICATED TO BELLABOO623!!! Congrats! ^_^ I will be updating again on CHRISTMAS!! :D Anyway, ONTO THE STORY!! **

As soon as the bell rings, I wait for Toby outside the door. "Hey, we need to talk later. Okay?" I rush, not giving him a chance to answer before I run to my first period class.

I can barely concentrate in Trigonometry or any of my other classes. Toby is worrying me and that's all that is in my mind.

Lunch

"Toby?" I breathe out. Everyone is gone at lunch, leaving the hallway deserted to just Toby and I.

I seemed to have snapped him out if his deep thoughts.

"What is going on, Toby? You seem distracted and focused at the same time." I question him.

He doesn't even look at my face. So, I pull his head up and just as I'm about to kiss him, he pushes me back and shouts,"Just leave!" A little too rough of a push that I ram into the wall behind me.

The wind got knocked out of me and I feel like I'm in that place again. That place with Tanner when all he did was hurt me.

I begin to have a cough fit and he rushes to me. "Oh my god, Spence, I am so sorry." He says. He tries to hold my shaking hand but I snatch it back.

"Get away from me." I spit out. He looks at me with wide blue eyes.

I stand up and back away from him. Each step he takes closer to me, it's another step I take away from him.

"Y-you…you hurt me." I stammer, tears are already beginning to fall. Toby tries to take another step forward, but this time, I took two steps back.

"Go away… don't talk to me. I-I need some time to think." I say. My voice comes out weaker than normal.

Tears spring to Toby's eyes and when he reaches out his arm to me, I run.

I run away from him. From the one who saved me.

I run to the girls' restroom and lock the door. There is some time before the bell rings again.

I break down right there on the dirty, restroom floor.

I could hear Toby running, calling my name, probably looking for me. His shoes screech to a stop right in front of the girls' restroom door.

"Spencer? Spence!" He shouts

"Don't call me that!"

He sighs in what sounds of relief. "Spencer…I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He says.

He tries to open the door but can't. "Spencer, please open the door." He begs.

I say absolutely nothing. "I'm sorry I pushed you and told you to leave. There is a reason." He tries again.

All of a sudden, I sit up and he has my complete attention.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Spencer, open the door. Please."

I quickly unlock the door and open it, revealing Toby, whose eyes are red and puffy.

"Why?" I demand.

He frantically looks around and stops when he sees a student walking towards their locker.

"The bell is going to ring soon. Any second now. I promise I will tell you, just after school. Can you please just wait until then?" He pleads.

I nod my head and walk back towards the mirror, cleaning my face of tears and looking like my normal, serious face.

The bell rings and I head to class. I actually can't wait for school to be over.

When it is, I run out of the classroom and soon, I am rewarded with the close sight of my car. And Toby leaning on it.

"Where to?" I ask him, unsure of what to do now.

"Somewhere private." He whispers, his voice somewhat raspy.

[[Sorry to end it right there but the next chapter has to be long, right? So, what do you guys think? And reading your theories last chapter, only a few of you were right or close!

And did you hear about that Spoby spoiler? It says that Spencer is hiding something about 'that night' and it could possibly ruin Spoby!

Nooooo

Anyways, comment and vote! KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY! :) ♥♥ ]]