Scream & Shout

**DEDICATED TO VictoriaColette !!! Aw I'm glad you enjoy the book so far! Here is the next update and its a little bit long! ONTO THE STORY!! **

"How about I take you home?" Noel offers Aria.

Her stuttering has stopped when she clearly answers, "Sure."

She starts to place her hand over her pockets and her eyes widen. "Guys, where's my phone?"

"I think I saw something fall over there." I point to the other side of the Ferris Wheel.

Aria sighs and struts her way to the Ferris Wheel. She picks up something and starts backing away, confused.

I walk over to her and I notice the wallet in her hands. Its hard to tell if it's a women's or men's wallet. She opens the wallet and unfortunately, there is no I.D. There is only one receipt and seventeen dollars.

I snatch the receipt out of its pocket. It's from the Post Office. And coincidentally, the person bought an envelope but paid with cash.

The post office is here in Rosewood! This is perfect. I turn around and gasp. Toby was just standing there behind me the whole time.

"The receipt is for a post office in Rosewood! The person just happened to buy an envelope." I tell him.

Toby just nods.

"What's wrong, Tobs?"

"What's wrong Spencer?" He starts off, frowning and pulling me off to the side. "What's wrong is that Aria could've died and you still want to go look for clues?"

"But she didn't die! And she found this wallet." I say.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" Toby scoffs.

"Look, Aria is fine. I'm fine and-"

"But what if it were you? You wouldn't be fine. That could've been you up there."

"But it wasn't." I remind him with a small smile.

He sighs and just says, "Just stop trying to find clues for ten minutes and comfort your friend. I'll be in the car." And with that, he walks off to the parking lot.

I shake my head at him. What's gotten into him? I walk to Aria and decide to do what he said and comfort her.

I wrap my arms around her and I feel her shaking. "Shhh." I rub my hands up and down her back and my shirt begins to get wet with tears.

Moments later, her sobs are quieting down and she sniffs. I pull away and Aria begins to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She slowly nods. "I want to go home."

I look next to me and there Noel patiently waits. I nod my head towards him and he puts his hand on her back, and guides her to his car.

Hanna already left due to her mom calling her for a home emergency. Emily is just standing there with her arms crossed, looking down.

"I shouldn't have let her stand up. It was such a stupid thing, to stand up to fix your jeans. I still should've told her to sit and just wait til we got off the ride." Emily's voice is shaky.

"It wasn't your fault, Em."

"Yes it was, Spencer!" She screams at me. "Everything's my fault." I think she whispers.

Before I can ask her what she means, she storms off. Looks like I'm just here. Why does everyone keep leaving me? I look down and I see that Aria dropped the wallet.

I pick it up and observe it. I squint at the sight of something white. I pull it out, revealing a photo.

More like half a photo. It's a ripped photo only showing Tanner. The other person has been ripped off.

This person knew Tanner?

I turn around and something crunches underneath my foot. Its a pair of wires. I believe these are the same ones cut off from the Ferris Wheel. A note is attached. It reads:

Did you have fun? I know I did. You shouldn't mess with things that aren't yours, btw. Just to throw that out there. Get it?

I scoff at the note's cruel joke.

How did this note get here so quick and unnoticed? I hear a snap behind me and I whip around.

More snapping sounds and I move towards it. It snaps once more and I'm about to break into a run when Toby calls out to me.

"C'mon Spence! It's getting late." He states.

I hesitate before making my way to Toby.

I barely reach Toby before he turns back around and walks to the car.

When I enter the car, I sigh. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad. I'm just… disappointed." He corrects me. For some reason, that hurt a little more than him being mad at me.

I stay silent, not sure how to respond.

"It's just you should've worried about the clue later. Just look what planning and thinking did to you!" He shouts again.

I know he's right. And I hate not being right. "You're right. I'm sorry." I admit. I don't want to fight with him tonight.

I just haven't got the energy.

The look on his face shows how surprised he is. "Okay," Is all he says.

The rest of the drive home is quiet. And I don't mind it. I'm actually grateful for it.

[[ A.N. I actually wrote this chapter early! Only because I want to be able to finish whatever other work I may have to do today and still get some sleep!

Have you seen that movie Instructions Not Included? Ah I actually cried which is something that is hard for me to do!! I recommend it 100%!

And that necklace Toby gave Spencer. Will it possibly make a special appearance in the future chapters? You'll have to see!

KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!! Byeee xx]]