Sweet Kisses

**DEDICATED TO dancersarbear !!! Thank you for commenting! Glad you're loving the book! :) This is another cute chapter for Spoby. There will be more action in the next one. So... ONTO THE STORY!!**

"Miss Hastings, Tanner was said to have kidnapped you, correct?" A man questions. I nod. "And did he harm you?" I take a deep breath and nod. I don't want to remember it.

"Would you care to describe how he has hurt you? Physically and mentally." He firmly questions. "Please answer me, Spencer." I remain silent.

"Excuse me, but she does not have to answer these intrusive questions. Can't you see her face or body? I'm pretty confident that she does not wish to speak about the traumatic kidnapping." My mother, and lawyer, speaks up for me. I'm so glad she is here.

It turns out that Mom and Dad was just arriving in Philly when they got the call from the police. They rushed to the station and here we are. Melissa is on her way while Dad is outside.

"I understand, Mrs. Hastings. I apologize Spencer." He speaks. I look up at him and he looked a little taken back from my mother's outburst.

"It's fine." I mumble. I just want this to be over.

He continues with the questions and I am out of there. I look towards my mother to thank her when I notice her red eyes and pink nose. She pulls out a tissue and wipes her eyes.

That's when she drops everything, literally drops everything. Her purse her tissue, everything. And she pulls me into a suffocating hug.

"Mom?" I say. She has rarely acted like this towards me. The Hastings are supposed to be strong so we rarely show affection. This is so alien to me coming from Mom and soon, Dad joins us.

"I'm so s-sorry, Spencer. We're so sorry." My mother stutters between tears. "We should have never left you and Melissa here alone. Melissa should have knew better than to leave you alone for a few days." My father scolds her but it's not fair.

"Dad, it wasn't Melissa's fault. It was mine. I got the text saying to meet up somewhere and I was stupid enough to go alone." I speak the truth. They do nothing but nod.

Soon, the hug is over. "Guys...can I go..? I kind of want to see Toby." I hesitantly ask. Even though he saved me, my parents still wish to know his intentions with me and his future and other normal parent things.

"Of course. We'll let you know when Melissa arrives." Mom says. I walk away to my car that was finally brought back to me and drive to the hospital.

Today has been long and tiring. I want to sleep and forget about this for just a few hours but I can't. I have to see Toby.

Wow. It just hit me. We have been through so much in, what? Less than a month? From when Toby stepped foot behind the bleachers in the football field to when he set foot through the door and saved me from Tanner.

When we had our first makeout session and I freaked, I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to be with him but he got through my walls and helped me. He helped me to trust again. He did it so quick, it almost makes me dizzy to think about it.

When I got the courage to tell him what really happened and he listened, I had the big hope in my heart that maybe I could trust him and he did care about me.

I knew how great of a guy he was when he helped me to tell the girls. I thought they were going to refuse to believe me and live on with their lives.

Toby has done something that is very hard to do. He has proved me wrong. He proved to me that I can, indeed, trust again and that there are people who care for me still.

Melissa was shocking for me. I never thought she would even care. Somewhere in my heart, I knew it was wrong of me to think that.

No matter what we've been through, bad or good, she was always my sister and she always will be.

Toby fixed everything. He was the light at the end of my dark tunnel. He was the Happily Ever to my After. He was the handsome, brave prince who saved the sad and broken princess.

I am finally at the Hospital. I take the elevator and in no time, I am running to his doors.

I need to tell him something. I don't know what it is, but my heart keeps yelling at me to tell him sonething. My legs keep pulling me towards him and I feel somewhat confident in what I'm about to say.

I knock on his door and there is silence. I enter anyway. There he is, on the bed. He looks so peaceful and the light sound of his snoring makes me smile to myself.

My lips are pressed against his before my mind can even process what I was about to do. His eyes flutter open and once his eyes lie on me, he kisses back.

This is a nice kiss. Sweet and simple. Not too intense, just sweet.

When I pull back, I have a goofy smile on my face. Toby is confused. I can tell by his blue eyes. God, they're stunning. "What's wrong Spencer?" His voice sounds with curiosity.

I love how clueless he is! I put on a thinking face and say," I think I realized something, Toby." "What?" He responds back.

I get close to his face.

"I think, no, I know that...I love you." I whisper when my face is only centimeters away from his. His eyes brighten and a smile appears on his face.

There's the smile I love.

His hand softly caresses my cheek and I'm pulled into another kiss. I pull back after a good fifteen seconds.

I look hopefully into his eyes. Does that mean he loves me too? It must, right?

"Spencer, you have no idea how much I love you more." He whispers back.

On the inside, I'm bursting with happiness but on the outside, I give him the biggest smile I have ever shown.

He loves me too. The greatest thing in the world is to have the one person in the world love you back, no matter what you've been through.

We've been through everything together and I couldn't ask for a better person than my own light, my own safe place, my own love: Toby.

There is a knock at the door that interrupts our special moment. I go to answer it. It's Melissa.

"Hey Spencer. Can I talk to Toby? It's urgent." She says and peers over my shoulder.

[[ A.N. Awww! So cute! Ok, so like I said, there is more action in the next chapter. Please leave more comments, everyone. It just makes me feel so motivated to write! That's all so, KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!

Don't forget my IG is mrszoeystyles!! ;) Bye!]]