Aria

**DEDICATED TO kevinthepigeonxx4 !! I am so glad you caught onto that, I'm not sure anyone else caught onto the Hastings legs part. Haha and yes, stay tuned to find out. ONTO THE STORY!!**

I grab Toby's hand and we make our way to the girls. Aria spots us and waves. I look around before finally reaching them.

"Okay, so here's the plan." I start off.

When I finish, Emily and Aria silently nod and Hanna looks around. Toby shuffles next to me.

"What?" I cluelessly ask. "What's wrong?"

"Just…what if something goes wrong?" Emily speaks up.

"Can we really trust this plan?" Hanna questions.

"Guys I stayed up planning this. It'll work, trust me." I reassure them.

"Okay." Hanna says.

"Okay." I repeat.

And with that, we break off into our areas.

Hanna joins me at the counter and we tell the girls we'll take over the shift.

And with that, we do our thing.

Hanna constantly complains about how weird chilly smells and the toppings everyone puts on their burgers.

"Like, seriously, who orders a BLT with relish? It just screams disgusting!" She states with a shudder.

I shake my head at her and my phone goes off.

A text from Aria reads:

Nothing yet. Emily and I decided to go on the FW to keep a better eye out.

I reply back with okay and look up to see them climbing into their seats. I decide to text Toby with how everything's going and he tells me that he got dunked three times already.

I laugh and go back to a customer.

That customer was Noel Kahn.

"Hey, Noel. What can I get for you?" I ask.

"How about a cotton candy and Coke? And I've been meaning to surprise Aria. Maybe make this fundraiser a little date?" Noel says hopeful.

"Ooh sounds nice." I comment.

"Exciting, isn't it? How about you? Are you enjoying yourself?" He asks.

"Yeah, Hanna and I have just been ser-" I'm interrupted by an ear-piercing scream.

I look over to the sound and its coming from the Ferris Wheel.

"Aria!" I shout. I notice Noel is gone but I run off to the wheel.

Aria is dangling from the edge of the Ferris Wheel seat, in which the Ferris Wheel has also skidded to a stop. I notice something tiny falls.

I hear Hanna running after me as I walk up to the person running the machine. He continues to press random buttons but nothing seems to be working.

"Someone help her!" Hanna yells. And that's when I notice it.

I tap Hanna's shoulder. "What Spencer?" She sassily says. I point to it.

The wires that lead to the control box have been clipped and some are missing. It's that mystery person. They did this.

Hanna's face twists into something horrible, something of anger. Out of nowhere, she turns and begins to climb the actual Ferris Wheel.

"Hanna, what the hell are you doing?" I scream, pulling her back.

Aria screams once again and Emily struggles to pull her up.

"Aria is stuck up there and if no one gives her a boost, then she'll slip and fall!" Hanna starts to climb the wheel once again.

That's when a police officer pulls her back and says, "We've got this."

The officer climbs up the Ferris Wheel while an electrician shoves me out of the way to the control box.

Toby comes up to me and says nothing as everyone watches the officer try to push Aria into the seat as Emily pulls her up.

The officer succeeds and jumps into the seat as well, even though it only seats two. The electrician finally fixes the control box and it starts up again.

When their seat touches the ground, Emily, Aria, and the officer run out.

I open my arms to Aria and she runs into them, tears streaming down her face, as she embraces me tightly. Hanna and Emily join us in the group hug.

We pull apart.

"Aria, what happened?" I ask her.

"I-I stood up real quickly just to fix my jeans when the Ferris Wheel just stops suddenly and I fall over." She says, shaking.

"Hey Aria, are you okay?" Noel comes up to us, slightly panting.

"Noel? Y-yeah I'm f-fine." Aria reassures him, and the rest of us.

I look up and notice a person staring at us. I elbow Toby, not taking my eyes off of them. They suddenly turn their head, red hair swishing around, and run off.

"Toby, who was that?"

"I have no idea, Spencer." He whispers into my ear.

I shiver, goosebumps arising, despite the warm weather.

[[ A.N. Sorry it wasn't a double update! No one commented on the post on IG that I posted asking if I should so I just did a regular update. I know its short, sorry.

Anyways, I'm finally getting some sleep instead of staying up until Midnight! Let's all just take a moment to clap for me
         *claps* Thank you so much! :')

Haha I hope you enjoyed this chapter and KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!! ]]