Truth or Dare

**Undedicated! SPENCER DIDN'T GET STABBED WHOO!! Anyways, ONTO THE STORY!!**

"How about we play Truth or Dare, then?" I suggest after 5 rejected games.

When I woke up, Toby made me eat breakfast even though I wasn't hungry and I said I wanted to play a game, because I was bored.

I honestly didn't care that I was missing school today, too. And that's a bad thing. I cannot let that become a habit! I'm going back to school tomorrow even if it is Tuesday…

Toby sighs, a sign of defeat, and says, "Fine. But can we play Scrabble afterwards? I really want to beat you."

"As if!" I playfully scoff. We laugh and I sit in crisscross position.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" I ask Toby.

He hesitates and decides on, "Dare."

"Alright, I dare you to…paint pink nail polish on your nails." I say with a smirk.

The look on Toby's face showed that he seemed determined, with a small hint of a blush creeping onto his face.

I see him walk into my bathroom and come back out fifteen minutes later. He looks embarrassed when he reveals his hands to me.

I burst into laughter. He somehow managed to do them perfectly, even his right hand..

He sits on the edge of my bed. "Okay, my turn." He says, purposely averting his eyes from mine.

I still haven't stopped laughing.

◤Twenty minutes later

I ponder, tapping my nose that still had whipped cream on it. The last twenty minutes were spent mainly daring each other and me asking Toby about his childhood, all that seemed pretty normal.

And then he dared me to put whipped cream on my nose and let him lick it off. I literally squealed at the contact. It was gross.

It was my turn to answer Toby's truth question. He asked me, "What's the craziest thing you've done?"

Then I remembered. "When I was 7, Melissa and I got into this huge fight and our parents sided with Melissa. I got so mad, so upset, I made myself a tuna-salad sandwich and ran away to the movies, and watched an animated princess film. Then I went to the park and I got hungry, so I ate my sandwich. I came home when I got lonely, only to see that no one even noticed I was missing."

I can't believe how close Melissa and I are now. We got over the past and became really close. I am so glad about that.

Toby finally responds after a brief silence, and states, "If you ever get the urge to run away again, could you call me first?"

He grabs my hand and entwines it with his. "Of course." I agree. I squeeze his hand to show that I mean it.

"Truth or Dare, Tobes?" I question. I don't want to stay on the subject of me running away.

"Truth."

"What's the craziest thing you've done?" I repeat his truth question.

For a moment, I see him thinking really hard. I can tell he wants to give me a good answer.

"I once got really, really drunk with…" He starts off excited but he doesn't finish his sentence with a frown of realization.

I know who he's talking about.

"Its okay," I reassure him. "You guys were really close."

"Well with Tanner." He finishes. "His parents were gone for a vacation and he invited me over and yeah."

"I remember waking up confused and with a killer headache the next day!" He says a little bit excited and loud, trying to brighten the mood.

I laugh lightly. "Sounds fun!" I exclaim. I try not to go back to before it happen, when Tanner was supposedly good and innocent.

"Wanna try to get drunk again? I know where my parents hide the alcohol." I ask, half joking. Then I whisper, "In the lower cabinets to the very left!"

He laughs out loud and I giggle. "No, Spencer. I do not want to go back to having a bad headache all day!" He says, when his laughter dies down.

I yawn and grab a book on my bedside table.

"Aw, is the game over?" Toby asks.

"Yes. I really want to finish this book, its getting really good." I tell him.

"What book is it?"

"Divergent." I eagerly show off the book.

"I'm almost done, I'm at the part where Tris and Four, who is actually Tobias, are at the Erudite compounds, where the Dauntless are sleepwalking, and they aren't because they're both Divergent which means that no one can control them and Erudite and Dauntless are apart of the five factions which are also Amity, Candor, and Abnegation where-" I rush all of my words to Toby but he interrupts me.

"I'll just wait for the movie." He says.

"But the movies and the books are never the same." I state and pout.

He shrugs and I feel him watching me open the book and continue where I left off.

[[A.N. Yeah, I'm just really happy Spencer didn't get stabbed! I was really scared and nervous. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY]]