Unknown

**DEDICATED TO PRETTYSPOBYLIAR!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm pretty sure you guys already know why by now. I made this chapter a pretty nice length so ONTO THE STORY!!!**

I groan as my alarm clock goes off. After hitting it multiple times, it finally stops. I look around and see that I'm in my bed. I could've sworn I fell asleep downstairs! Maybe I was sleepwalking. I begin to untangle myself from my bed sheets and onto the floor when I trip. What the..? I look at where my feet lay: on top of something smooth and bushy. I sit back further more and sigh at the sight in front of me.

There lay Toby, his hair by my feet and and lips parted. I have to capture this! I look around and luckily, the camera is by the foot of my bed. I carefully reach over and grab it. I bring the camera towards my eye and snap. This was way too adorable! I'm about to set the camera down when last night rushes into my mind. I begin to cluck random buttons on the camera until I find the gallery. A small gasp escapes my lips at what I looked like. I toss the camera back to the foot of my bed and crawl away from it as if it were to come alive.

My breathing increases and tears lay at the edge of my eyelids as I hug myself. I feel embarrassed and stupid for letting my emotions out like that.

Maybe this was good. Maybe this was so that everyone could see what a broken mess I really am and maybe they would realize how stupid their decisions were to be friends with me again and leave me alone. But..why was Toby still here?

My head snaps up as I hear shuffling on the spot by my bed that Toby was at. He's just waking up so I quickly wipe my tears away and walk towards my closet to choose my outfit.

A few seconds pass before I feel arms around my waist and I freeze. "Morning." His raspy voice says. When I don't respond, he turns me around and tries to lock his eyes onto mine.

"Look at me, Spence. Have you been crying?" The curious boy asks.

I look up at him, his thumb brushes over my cheek. We're just standing there so I decide to break the somewhat calm but tense silence.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Anyways, what are you doing here?" Being quick to change the subject, I move from his touch and continue to gather my clothes. "If this is about last night, you can tell me." Toby says, almost pleading.

I sigh. "I'm just..scared, and confused, I guess. I'm such a big mess and you and the girls keep sticking around and I just can't understand why."

"Because we care about you and we want to be there for you. We'll be there for you. Always." He murmurs. Wow.

I wrap my small arms around him in a hug and whisper,"Thank you." And with that, I left to do my morning routine.

****

We arrive at school to the usual small groups of people scattered everywhere. Toby and I walk out of the car and he grabs my hand.

I didn't think he was the type to show public display of affection so I was definitely surprised at the gesture, as much as I liked it.

Walking towards the front doors seemed like forever with everyone looking in our direction, whispering and bringing new rumors to life. We finally make it through the doors and into homeroom. When I sit, Toby begins to tell me about a job he's been looking into but my mind is somewhere else right now. Tanner. My mind goes back to what he said.

'You bitch! I'll get you for this!' What did that mean? Was he gonna try to humiliate me again or worse?

"Spencer, did you hear me?" Toby's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"No, sorry. What'd you say?" My shaky voice gave away my fearful thoughts that I kept inside. Just as he opens his mouth to say something, the bell rings. He shuts it, and with eyes full of concern, he walks to his desk. I was literally saved by the bell.

While everyone is settling into their desks, my phone beeps, indicating a new text. I pull it out the pocket of my cardigan and observe the text:

After school, in the park. Don't be a second late.

At first, I think the text is from Toby but I notice that its from Unknown. My heart is beating at an unsteady pace and my eyes begin to wander around the classroom to see if anyone sent it. No one.

I take a quick glance at Toby and his eyes lock onto mine, immediately noticing my reaction. I look away from the confusion clearly expressed on his face. My stomach begins to churn. This cannot be good. My mind begins to work out names that could've sent that text and one name in particular stands out.

[[ A.N. That cliffhanger tho!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story! And I'm looking for two things:
1) A new cover for this story
2) A trailer for this story.

I know a trailer may sound too soon but I'd really like one. If you can, suggest some people and I can check them out! Until next time, KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!]]