Playful

** DEDICATED TO writersneverfadeaway !! Ahh I updated so you wouldn't die!! Haha just for you! A nice, cute chapter. Anyways, ONTO THE STORY!!**

The next day, I'm in the middle of a somewhat intriguing discussion with Andrew when suddenly, hands are placed over my eyes.

I smirk when the so called 'Anonymous' person whispers, "Guess who?"

"Oh, could it be Emily with man hands?" I dumbly ask. He chuckles as I remove his hands from my eyes and turn around.

"Hey Tobs, you finally showed up!" I enthusiastically say before placing a long kiss on his lips.

Andrew coughs, and I pull back from the kiss. I turn my head, blushing.

I'm not completely used to the fact that Toby and I have gone completely PDA. It's still slightly awkward and weird. But I kinda like it.

"Andrew, this is Toby. Toby, Andrew." I introduce them. Toby raises his eyebrows and his blue eyes brighten, realizing this is the Andrew I was talking about yesterday.

They shake hands, and I notice how uncomfortable Andrew looks. Okay?

"Uh, Toby's my boyfriend!" I chirp. I mentally face palm myself.

Obviously, Spencer!

You don't just make out with someone and not have them be your boyfriend.

Andrew nods slowly when I say boyfriend.

"Class! Settle down. I have some important announcements." Ms. Brent shouts.

We all sit down in a random seat. Toby next to me, Andrew behind me.

"First announcement: The Drama Club just announced a new play: A Midsummer's Night Dream. They are looking for crew and actors and actresses. Auditions are today, tomorrow, and Friday."

A few people whisper/shouts, "Yes!" And Ms. Brent carries on with her announcements.

"Second announcement: A fundraiser! It will be held this Saturday. If you wish to help with anything at all, a meeting will be held today after school, at approximately five thirty."

Hm, I might just participate in that. After all, I do need a lot of extracurricular activities to put in my college application.

"And final announcement, bathrooms. Our hallway's bathroom is shutting down, due to it being remodeled. Certain students have been leaving idiotic graffiti on the wall and stalls. You must use the second hallway's bathroom. Please do not allow this to happen again."

A few students burst in laughter while others try to hold it in. I slightly smile, remembering writing in the stalls with Aria and Hanna, Emily was lookout, back in Freshmen year.

We thought we were such bad asses, being new to the school. We just wrote nonsense about a few boys we had crushes on and what not.

Good old times.

The bell rings, dismissing me to my first period class. Toby and I kiss each other's cheek and promise to see each other at lunch.

I wave bye to Andrew and head into class.

•                            •                            •

I decide to grab a burger for lunch and sit at a table that's basically just reserved for Toby and I. I decided to welcome Andrew into the table, but he rejected me.

"Sorry, those guys over there wanted me to sit with them." He nudges over to a group that consisted of Mack, Jonathan, and Lucas.

Also what society likes to label them as, Geeks.

Mack and Jonathan are in an intense game of Chess, while Lucas just stares down at his sandwich.

I shrug and say, "Have fun!"

I sit down next to Toby and take a bite into my lunch.

"Weird kid." Toby thinks out loud.

"That's what I thought! But he's actually really clever! Our AP Calculus teacher is pretty sure that he will make Valedictorian this year!"

"But shouldn't you be all, like, competitive? I mean, isn't that your goal? To be valedictorian?" Toby asks.

I slowly nod, saying, "Yes, but if anyone deserves it more than me, it's Andrew."

Toby drops his fork and pretends to choke on his Spaghetti. "Did I hear Spencer Hastings clearly?"

I let out a laugh.

"Did she just admit that someone is smarter than her? And deserves to be Valedictorian?" He finishes.

He grabs my face, looking into my eyes. "What have you done with my girlfriend?"

I giggle, and playfully slap his hands away from my face.

"Be quiet! This is the first and last time I am willing to ever admit that." I whisper.

I notice looks from about half of the Cafeteria, as though we were crazy.

Probably from the fake choking and the shriek of my giggle.

I don't think I have ever shrieked from a giggle before.

"We must discuss this!"

"Not another word about it, or else I am never talking to you again." I state.

"You can't do that." He challenges.

I silence myself. He continues to try to get me to talk. I ignore him all through the school day, even when we get home.

•                            •                               •

"Okay, I give up!" Toby yells.

"Love you." I say to him.

"Mhmm, yeah sure." He says sarcastically.

I get a sudden idea. I rise from my seat and walk towards him.

I straddle myself onto his lap and begin to kiss him with small kisses. Then I move to his cheeks and jaw, giving him butterfly kisses.

He sucks in a shaky breath and rests his hands on my hips.

I move to his ears and say, "My turn."

His breath hitches. It actually hitched. I must be doing something right.

I leave a wet trail of kisses down his neck, and a few love bites.

His breathing heavies, and increases, as he strokes my hair gently.

"Spencer." He moans.

And with that, I get off of him and go back to my seat. I turn on the TV, and act like nothing just happened.

"What the hell was that, Spence?" Toby questions me.

"Revenge from yesterday." I simply reply, a smirk spreading onto my face.

He huffs and stays quiet as I flip through the channels

[[A.N. Haha probably my favorite ending ever! Anyways, I'm looking for a new cover. Only one was submitted to me. If you want to submit one to me, DM it to me on my Instagram, @mrszoeystyles!

Well I hope you loved this chapter! It's midnight so I'm off to bed, goodnight! KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!]]