News

**DEDICATED TO storyteller0918 because she's gonna use the sacrificing balls line! Lol check out my A.N. at the end also! And I wanted to start putting what songs I listen to while writing but just some cause I take forever writing chapters! Let me know if I should keep doing it!**

Songs:

A Daydream Away- All Time Low.

Everything I Didn't Say- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Teenagers- My Chemical Romance

You Found Me- The Fray

Toby's POV

The next day, Spencer and I walk up to Aria, Emily, and Hanna at school. Hanna and Aria eye us up and down, mainly focusing on our intertwined hands, while Emily's eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"Heeeeeey guys..." Spencer awkwardly greets, dragging out the 'e'.

"What the hell happened when I left?" Aria asks, getting straight to the point. Hanna is still eyeing our hands.

I look down to Spencer and a blush is evident on her cheeks. I can feel a small blush creeping onto my face. Aria and Emily's eyebrows raise, most likely catching on. Hanna smirks and proudly says, "You guys finally made the haystack crunch."

A cough escapes my lips. What?

I look at Spencer again and she, with a wide smile, says, "Oh my god, Han, shut up." She nudges Hanna and laughs an adorable nervous laugh.

A guy with black hair that almost reaches his shoulders walks up to Hanna. I don't recognize this guy. He places a hand on her back and Hanna's eyes widen. I feel my body go stiff. 

"Who are you?" I ask, my tone slightly harsh. I may love Spencer and protect her with all my might but that doesn't mean I won't defend those close to her--well us now. Hanna whips her head and acknowledges me with a small smile.

"Guys, this is Caleb." She introduces, kissing him on the cheek. Well that's a relief.

Spencer looks up at me, the same small smile Hanna displayed now plays on her lips.

"Are you guys serious?" Emily says before I can greet Caleb. "How come Aria and I are the only single ones?" 

Aria shifts uncomfortably before saying, "Um..Em, I'm not really single." 

Everyone, including me but except for Caleb, all shout, "What?" That's news.

Emily scoffs half-heartedly, saying, "Gee thanks Tiny."

I can only assume she calls her that because she is so tiny. I snort and Spencer swats my arm.

"Sorry but I mean c'mon, it's Noel freaking Kahn!" She exclaims, her face lighting up. I wonder if Spencer's face ever lights up when she talks about me. 

"Hey Caleb." I greet him, redirecting the attention from Aria. I laugh when Aria gives me a very grateful.

"What's up?" He replies, clearly aware of what I was trying to do. I introduce myself as "Toby, Spencer's boyfriend." and the bell rings soon afterwards. Spencer and I say our goodbyes and head off to homeroom. 

"Aw now you can finally have a friend to talk to." Spencer gushes at me. I chuckle and shake my head. 

"I was perfectly content with just talking to you." I mumble with a smile. She turns her head, hiding a grin. I turn her head and plant a firm kiss on her lips. We pull back at the same time. Just then, a crash is heard inside the classroom so we rush in.

Everyone turns their attention to us, their faces stricken with fear. Everyone is crowded around the front of the classroom. Coughs and a groan is heard from whoever they're surrounding.

I push past the students, Spencer following close behind me. It's Ms. Brent. She's lying on the ground and her hands wrapped around her throat, choking and coughing and gasping for air.

"Call 911!" I shout at those who were just staring. Several phones are pulled out and dialing the number. Spencer crouches next to me and nudges my thigh. I look to her and she nods to a puddle and broken glass next to my foot.

While my peers are freaking out or calling 911 constantly, I slowly and stealthily lower my face to the puddle, trying to sniff it. The smell is strong but I have no idea what it is. My only guess is that someone poisoned Ms. Brent. Who would do that and why?

One person popped into my mind but why would Anonymous want to poison her? I stand up and pull Spencer up with me, trying to avoid Ms. Brent's scared and frantic gray eyes. I notice Andrew nervously pacing among the crowd of students.

"Someone tried to poison her!" I whisper. 

Spencer leans in and says, "I know but who would...." She trails off realizing who. "Well why would they poison Ms. Brent?"

"I don't know." I honestly answer. I slump into Spencer's desk and my knee brushes against something. I move my knee and the thing makes a crumpling noise. I look under the desk and sure enough, there is a paper taped to it. I yank it off and unfold the paper. Spencer reads the paper as do I. It reads:

You break up, you make up. You throw bottles, you clean the mess and start over. But what happens with murder? 

"Did they just threaten us with murder?" I ask Spencer, not believing what I just read. 

"I think they're threatening to kill people we're close to." Spencer says, her voice unsure and shaky.

"We are dealing with a psychopath here." I tell her. In that moment, EMTs rush in with a gourny and the student move out of the way. As they put Ms. Brent on it, students from other homeroom classes begin to pour out of the classrooms, eager to see what's going on. 

I see the girls walking towards us. Spencer notices and she pulls me to the girls. "Meet in the lab now."

What lab? What is going through Spencer's mind right now? "What the hell is going on, Spencer?" Hanna shouts but not too loud to draw attention. 

"Just meet in the lab, Hanna!" Spencer shouts back. I turn Spencer around to face me and ask her, "What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?" She asks. What kind of question is that?

"Of course I do, Spence."

"Then come on." She says, rushing me towards what I assume will be the lab.

[[A.N. What did you think? Comment! I love love love comments!!

Okay so I just thought I should let you guys know something. If you feel like I'm rushing the chapters, I'm sorry and I might be. I'm just eager for the story to end! Now I don't mean this in a bad way, I'm just excited to start on other projects soon. I really want to end this story before my birthday but that's impossible bc its in two weeks so I want to end it before August arrives. I start school August 4th so I want to also put my focus into school for atleast the month of August lol. 

I hope you guys don't hate me and can understand where I'm coming from. I love this story so much and I love you guys with all of my heart. I'm also sad for the story coming to an end because I had this baby for nearly a year and I literally got into so many arguments with my parents about this story. You know, because I would stay up late writing and they wanted me to focus more on school since I'm an honor student but they're now also very proud of how far I came with the story! I mean,  you guys even made EDITS and I just looooove edits!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I love you. Let's also celebrate for Spoby sex on both my last chapter and last week's episode of PLL! Perfect timing or what? KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY, Spobians! Xo ]]