Apology Accepted

I'm so glad it's Saturday. I don't have to deal with people for less than 48 hours. I'm on the website of my future college, UPenn, when Melissa walks through the door. I turn to study her completely. She looks horrible. She has dark circles under her eyes and her eyes are red and puffy; what happened? "Your uh..friend is here." She barely whispers, her voice as fragile as glass. Wait..friend? I don't have a friend! By the time I got up out of my seat, Melissa was back in her room. I went downstairs and to the door. Do I even have to say who it is? "What do you want?" I say, sounding annoyed. Toby looks at me completely from head to toe. "Nice outfit!" He says at my sweats. I roll my eyes and say,"What do you really want?". He comes inside and hesitates for a couple of seconds. "I just wanted to finish what I was trying to say the other day! I'm sorry about what happened to you and people shouldn't have said those thi-" He says in a rush but I didn't miss a word he said. "Wait! You know what happened?" I ask. I shouldn't be this shocked but I am. "Um..yeah..sort of." He begins to stutter but I scoff. "No, you don't know what happened. You're like everyone else who thinks they know everything but in the end, they're wrong. You're wrong. And you're leaving." I shoved him out the door and shut it tightly. I speed walk into the living room and grab a pillow and scream into it. Even blue eyes knows, not that his knowledge of me concerns me in any way. Well, maybe a little. I decide to make myself some coffee; the best thing to heal me. When I pick up my cup full.of coffee, I almost drop it when Melissa picks it up. Without looking her in the eyes, I mumble 'Thanks' and carry on back into the living room but I still feel her eyes watching my back. "Spence? Can we talk?" Her voice still fragile, but shaky as if she were going to burst into tears at any moment. I nod. She sits in front of me and takes a deep breath in through her nose and out through her mouth. That's how her ex-boyfriend, Wren Kingston, told her to calm down her nerves. What does she want to talk about that's getting her so nervous? As soon as she opens her mouth, she bursts out in tears. "I'm so sorry Spence. I'm sorry that this is happening to you and that I wasn't there when you needed me the most. Oh god, I abandoned you. I abandoned you so badly. What kind of sister does that? I'm the worst. That night happened and I should've comforted you. I should've kick the guys' asses for doing that to you. I should have defended you. But I didn't. I didn't do anything and I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry. I feel so guilty. I cried all night last night just cause I felt guilty. I just.. I can't believe what a bitch I've been about it to you! Please, Spence, forgive me. Even though I could never forgive myself." She finishes with a whisper. I study her features and they are worse than this morning, if possible. I feel a wet spot on both of my cheeks and realize that I cried. After a moment, I pull her in for a hug. I started crying again. "I forgive you, Melissa. Just please, be here for me when I need you, okay?" I say to her. We pull back and I hold my pinky up. "Pinky swear?" I say with a serious face. She looks at my pinky then my face. She laughs and says,"Pinky swear." Our pinkies intertwined. She hugs me again and whispers,"Thank you..so much."

(A.N.: Thank you guys so much for 211 reads!! That is the most I've EVER gotten! Thank you all so much! I still can't believe it after two days! That's all I've had to say and Sorry this was short, I just don't wanna rush things in one episode. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!)