My Protector

**DEDICATED TO fluffyhazza because she is amazingly awesome and always make me laugh when she begs for sex scenes. I always did tell you to have hope ;) ONTO THE STORY**

"It's beautiful." Aria says. I nod, agreeing with her. I look to Toby and we lock eyes for what feels like the billionth time today, and I look away blushing. 

"Yeah," Toby says, still looking at me. "I like it." Then, he looks down and bites his lip. 

I stutter as I respond, "Thank you so much, Aria."  She chuckles and grabs her stuff, heading out the door.  "I'll see you at school tomorrow, Spence...and Toby." She hesitated as she said Toby's name.

She exits and it's just Toby and I. I roam around the kitchen awkwardly until I spot the stack of money my mom left. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask Toby, wiggling my eyebrows mischievously. He grins and asks, "Pizza?" 

I jump up and scream, "Yes!" I rush to my cell phone and begin dialing the number when I hear Toby say, "Hello? Yes, I would like to place an order."  He beat me to it. I gave him a look of disbelief but a smirk coolly plays on his lips. 

When he hangs up, I swat his arm. "No fair. I wanted to call." He laughs lightly and claims, "Well I had them on speed dial." 

"Who has a pizza place on speed dial?" I question him.

"Hungry, teenage guys who spends almost all day constructing something." He says simply. I hate it when he has a point.

"Well what are you constructing now, hungry, teenage guy?" 

"Nothing. Although, I do have quite a few ideas." He grants me a smile and I can't help but smile back. 

We both sit on the love-seat couch, saying absolutely nothing. That is, until I have to ruin the moment. "You do know that you have to go back to the barn as soon as possible." 

I hated to have made him frown but it's the truth. My mother said as soon as the "extermination" was over, Toby must go back to the barn so basically, tonight. "I can't. I won't." He states.

"Toby, I don't want to sound rude or anything but why did you come here in the first place?" The question has crossed my mind quite a few times.

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. The countless times he does that.

After a moment, just as he opens his mouth, someone knocks at the door. I take the money and walk towards the door, Toby close behind me. I open it and just as I thought, it was the pizza delivery guy. The pizzas, all three boxes, were delivered quite quick so I gave the guy a tip, paid the bill, and close the door. I gave Toby an odd look as I set down the boxes. 

"I got this note from Anonymous and they threatened your safety. Spence, I have to keep you safe, whether we're together or not." He says.

"Okay." I mumble. Toby is so sweet for wanting to protect me. So sweet, that I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug, him wrapping his strong arms tightly around me. I'm so grateful to have him, someone who was and still is willing to put his life on the line for me. My own protector, my own love. The fact that he doesn't know how grateful I am for him crushes me more than the hug does. 

 I don't realize I'm on his lap when I pull away. I look down and I feel my cheeks reddening with embarrassment. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him, into his brilliant blue eyes. He slowly brings his lips to mine and my heart pounds so loud, I'm sure he can hear it.

Fireworks aren't explosive enough to describe the kiss. It was a wonderful mixture of passion and lust. It was the lust that I'm sure he was also experiencing as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We continued syncing our kisses as he stood up and walked upstairs, my body still completely attached to him.

We take a moment to breathe while he turns the doorknob to my room. As soon as we enter, he shuts it and gently pushes me against a wall, making our bodies touch closer than ever. 

I yank his shirt off, admiring his abs for a moment, and resume kissing, pushing tongues in and out. In that moment, I realized it was a lust that needed to be filled. Right now.

**********

[[A.n. I know, I know. How could I possibly leave you with that cliffhanger? It's quite easy actually >:) Don't worry, I'm updating again Wednesday! Could this be the moment you all have been waiting for? We'll have to see.

I'm hoping to update Wednesday. The chapter will be pre-written but I need computer access since I can't get WP on my phone. See, I'll be in Florida all next week and I'm trying to convince my mom to let me bring my laptop. Wish me luck! Btw, my mom loved all of the birthday wishes. She said it made her feel special so thank you! 

Keep calm, because you definitely need to after this chapter, Spobians!  Xo]]