Lust

**DEDICATED TO spobyobsessedonig because their spam was wonderful! Lol ONTO THE STORY!! **

We pull apart for a few seconds, our foreheads touching. I breathe out something that I haven't said in days. "Toby," My voice comes out shaky. "I love you." He looks at me, his blue eyes scruitinizing me. "I love you so much Spencer." I hop off of him, and he winces. I reveal a small smile and push him towards the bed, me climbing on top of him.

I go up to his plump lips, kiss them, and trail to his jaws and down his neck. I leave love bites as he quietly moans. I slowly kiss down his chest and lower to his stomach. I reach the rim of his pants, but I don't stop. I unbutton the jeans and pull it off of him, slightly shocked by the huge bulge that surges through his black boxers.

Just as I'm about to nervously pull his boxers down, he pulls me up to his face with just one arm. "Let me pleasure you." He reassuringly says. I nod, unsure what to say. He switches our position so now I'm under him. He slowly pulls off my shirt and unclasped my bra. He threw them on the floor and brought his full and complete attention to me. He glances down to my chest and I am instantly insecure. I never really was confident about my chest; I always thought they were smaller than average girls my age.

Toby must notice my insecurity because he looks up at me as he places small kisses on my breasts, the insecurity quickly washing away. He moves over to my nipple and places his lips over it, sucking lightly. Moans escape my mouth. He smiles and moves over to the other breast, repeating the action. This time, he cups the breast he previously sucked and gently squeezes. I bite my lip and sigh. This feels so damn good.

"Toby," I wince. I'm getting hotter and there is a craving for him that only increases with each passing moment.

"Shh." He silences me. He then moves down my stomach, the way I did to him. He stops at my pants, unbuttons them, and slides them off of me. He kisses the spot above my area before slowly, and seductively, removing my underwear.

He begins kissing my inner thighs, and I release another sigh. He starts to lick up and down my slit, his tongue moving slowly. He stops for a moment to look up and ask, "Are you okay?" I can barely breathe right so I just nod. He puts his head back down between my legs.

His tongue then begins to enter me and I can't help but release a moan. "Toby," I shakily whisper. "I...I..." I can't complete my sentence. He moves his tongue faster before he abrubtly stops.

"Do you...want me, Spencer? Toby asks me, sounding jokingly flattered. I give him a look that says now is not the time to joke. His face turns serious and he asks, "Do you want me Spencer?" I don't answer.

He moves back up my body and kisses me. "Tell me you want me, Spencer," Toby commands in a rather raspy voice. "Or this can stop." He kisses me, a smile appearing on his relaxed face.

I almost struggle for air but I say, "I want you Toby. Right now."

He reaches over to where I placed his jeans and searches for his wallet, pulling out a condom. I raise my eyebrows. "Wow, you must've been hopeful." I tell him. He looks at me and says, "Nothing wrong with a little hope."

"Well you know what they say about," I start off. "It breeds eternal misery." A smirk is brought upon his face. "We'll have to see now, won't we?"

I nod and he takes off his boxers. I stare wide-eyed at his length as he slips on the condom. He looks at me, excitement clear in his blue eyes. He moves over to me and presses his lips to mine, closing the space between our bodies. He pulls apart, looks into my eyes, and asks me with the most concerned and sincere voice he's ever spoken in, "Are you sure you're ready?"

I don't have to think twice before I answer, "Yes." He nods and dips his head into the crook of my neck. He slowly goes enters me, causing my breath to hitch. I moan and he pulls out. He looks up at me, to make sure I'm okay, and goes back inside me. He goes in deeper and my moan gets louder.

"Toby." I exclaim and my hand finds its way to his hair, gripping and tugging. The pleasure is overwhelming as he begins to pick up the speed. I continue to repeat his name and he even lets out a few moans himself.

I continue to grip onto his hair as he goes in deeper and faster. I'm practically gasping for air now, the pleasure all too good.

"Spencer...I'm gonna.." He begins to say a sentence but can't seem to finish it, his voice strained. "I know, me too." I agree. And at the same time, like the synced people we are, we both come at the same time, Toby and I groaning.

He pulls out and quickly but securely removes the condom, tossing it into my trashcan. He lies down beside me, wrapping an arm around me.

"That was amazing." I tell Toby. He smiles at me, kissing my sweaty forehead. We are both panting and sweating.

"I'm starving." He states, his stomach grumbling. I laugh lightly and say, "There is pizza downstairs."

"Let's go eat."

"No Toby, I'm too exhausted." I respond, sighing.

"Don't make me tickle you. You know I will." He dares. I open my mouth to tell him that I dare him to but I decide against it. "Fine."

I find Toby's shirt and put it on,as well as my underwear, as he puts back on his jeans. I race him down the stairs, of course him beating me since he picked me up mid-stairs. I pout at him as he places me onto the couch.

"I'll reheat these while you sit there and pout." He says, picking up a box of pizza. I decide to do the most child-like thing possible and I wrap my small body around his leg.

He looks down at me, laughing so hard, the crinkles by his eyes are apparent. "Spence, what are you doing?" I bite my lip, trying not to laugh. "Oh you know, just hanging around." I couldn't help but laugh at my own joke.

He shakes his head and starts to warm the pizza. I hop off of his leg and peck his cheek. He looks caught by surprise and starts to chase me around the kitchen, and then into the living room. The pizza dings finished and I throw myself onto the couch, while Toby goes to retrieve the pizza.

He comes back with steaming cheese and pepperoni pizza. "Smells delicious." I tell him, inhaling the wift of hot food.

He sets the pizza down in front of us and he take the first slice. We eat in silence. That is until he asks, "So what exactly are we right now?"

That was a great question. but every great question has an answer. "I think, no I know," I take a moment to take a deep breath. "We're back together."

He had one of the biggest grins on his face that I've ever seen. I spotted a small glint of surprise in his eyes so I say, "But if you ever do anything to me, ever again, I will sacrifice your balls with no regrets."

His eyes widen but the grin is still present. I smile wide at him and he wraps his arms around me, planting a firm kiss on my lips. "I love you so much, Spencer."

"That's impossible, Toby." I whisper at him. He shakes his head as he runs his nose against mine.

[[A.N. Hey guys!! Pretty good chapter, am I right? Lol anyways I haven't got much to say since I haven't seen the new episode of pll sooo...

KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY, Spobians! Xo ]]