Tease

**DEDICATED TO sosoperes !!! Here is the 'more' you wanted! Lol enjoy! ONTO THE STORY!!**

I enter the school building, feeling ultra exhausted. After the note yesterday, Toby and I went to his barn. He still didn't have his bed set up so we ended up sneaking into my bedroom. I was tossing and turning all night, so I could barely sleep.

Toby may be late for school since he still has more things to do in the barn.

I walk into Homeroom but not before getting a text. It's from Toby:

Your dad caught me sneaking out of your room ;)

I giggle as I walk up to the door and respond with:

Were you bombarded with questions? o.O

Toby replies back quickly:

Of course! And he gave me the famous Hastings suspicious arched eyebrow look! :D

I let out a laugh before I head to my seat which was currently occupied by another student.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." I say politely to the person.

The boy looks up from his book and I take in his look. He has light brown hair pushed to the side. And blue eyes hidden behind thin, squared frame glasses.

I have never seen him before. Must be new.

The guy pushes his glasses further against the bridge of his nose before speaking.

He says nervously,"I'm so sorry. I really am, I'm just new here and I wasn't sure where to sit."

"It's okay. So what's your name?"

"Andrew Campbell is my name!" Andrew says, rather relieved.

"Well, I'm Spencer. Can I see your schedule?" I ask him. Maybe he is in any of my classes.

He hands it to me and I notice we have two classes together.

"Well, looks like we have AP Calculus and and AP Psychology. I'll see you in second block for AP Calculus!" I tell him.

He says,"Thank you so much." He lingers in my seat for a moment, just staring at me.

"I kinda have to sit in my seat." I awkwardly state.

"Oh right! So sorry!" He practically shouts, snapping out of his weird trance.

Weird kid but he seems pretty smart since he has a lot of AP classes. Maybe he's just socially awkward.

•                      •                    •

The day went through fine. People came up to me, continuing to congratulate me as being President. Andrew seemed astonished but also congratulated me.

Instead of going straight into my house, I walk around it and into Toby's barn.

Toby greets me with a smile, and says,"Hey babe. How was your day?"

I felt my stomach gain butterflies when he called me 'babe'.  He usually just called me Spence but now babe? Anymore butterflies and they'll be extinct!

"Mine was fine! There was a new guy today. His name is Andrew."

Toby drops the hammer he was holding and turns to look at me, with a playful smirk on his face. He takes a few steps towards me and says,

"Oh really?" His voice is suddenly deep and raspy.

"Uh y-yeah. We have, um two AP classes." I stutter. He begins to tower over me.

He places his hand on my cheek.

"He's really, um, smart. He can do a lot of things. L-like uh," I can't even finish my sentence.

"Well," Toby begins, leaning into my face, "can he do this?"

Toby slowly plants his lips on mine, only making me want more. He pulls away.

"No, he can't."

"Or this?" Toby asks, turning my head so that his lips meet my neck. His teeth graze the sensitive skin and I try not to let out a moan.

"N-no." I stutter again.

He pulls back and says,"I know. Just making sure you did." And with that, he lightly kisses the tip of my nose and goes back to his work.

My jaw has literally dropped. He just teased me! He must not know me that well.

He doesn't seem to know that what a Hastings wants, a Hastings gets. And I want sweet revenge.

[[A.N. Ooh yummy chapter! Lol tell me what you thought of the chapter in the comments and vote for the story, please? It has gotten over 20K! Thank you so so so so so much!

Oh and I think something's up with Toby on PLL! I don't think he'd give up so easily on his mom. he's hiding something. And poor Spencer! She's just trying to help people! :/ KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!!]]