A Guy

**DEDICATED TO leia1234 because she definitely didn't see that coming last chapter! ;) Haha this chapter is short but the next one won't be. ONTO THE STORY!!  **

I stood up from the floor and wiped my tears.

What am I doing, crying for a guy?

He's not just a guy, I remind myself.

He is Toby Cavanaugh, the one and only, and he broke my heart.

I couldn't believe him. He actually was the one. It wasn't one of Tanner's friends, it was his cousin.

I glanced at my feet surrounded by the glass. Did he mean to throw it at me? Did he want me to feel pain? Because if so, consider it done.

How will I bear school tomorrow?

There is only one way:

Act like it never happened.

I just have to pretend I'm fine, like I didn't just see Toby dead drunk and ready to throw bottles.

I've done it before. After the thing with Tanner, I had to act like I wasn't broken inside, like the fact that Tanner saying we never went out didn't hurt me.

I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator and tried to drink it.

The thought of Toby seeing me naked before, and taking pictures, made me throw up. I stood right over the trash bin and released my stomach's content.

And here I was, ready to give myself to him. I am so naive.

He is a disgusting pig, and is no better than Tanner. I yank his stupid sweatshirt off of me and I throw it outside.

Tomorrow, I'm clearing my room of anything even remotely close to reminding  me of the guy. That's all he is to me, a guy.

Toby's POV

I could still feel the intense, burning sensation of Spencer's slap as I walked away.

I guess I should go to the barn and try to sleep this off.

No doubt she'll probably want to burn the barn tomorrow with me in it.

I opened the door to a barn of feathers and torn open pillows and the couch pushed way back.

She could not have made it here before me and destroyed everything that fast. Unless she was a vampire…

I decide to not over think it and I just head straight towards the couch. And then I noticed it.

The chair.

It was the only thing not ruined in this place.

She must've seen the note. That's it! She must've seen the note and got mad and destroyed everything.

Yep. That seems about right. Way to go, Tobester!

I immediately begin to wonder what exactly did go on tonight? If I'm right and she did destroy all of this, did she stop herself or did she like, go and beat up someone?

I'm hoping it was the first one but before I can think any further, I'm drifting off into a world of puppies and torn up pillows.

[[A.N. Told ya it was short! But anyways, comment your thoughts on this super brief chapter.

How do you think Spencer's day at school will be?

Comment! I love getting notifications about comments, because I love reading them! KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY, SPOBIANS!! Byeee. Xo]]