Could Never Leave

**Undedicated. This is the shortest chapter in history but it's a filler and it will all make sense soon! :) ONTO THE STORY!**

"I'm so exhausted." I breathe out to Toby, as we walk out of the cab. I wanted to sleep. When we entered my house, I threw myself onto the couch. I'm almost asleep when Toby shakes my arm, handing me a plate of food.

"You need to eat...some more." He says. I just nod. He also hands me a cup of apple juice.

Memories of those few nights, as Tanner's prisoner, floods into my mind. The way he barely showed mercy as his hand made contact with my face, several times. When his leg kicked at my torso, and I yelped in pain, he didn't care. When I spit up the blood was when he finally cracked, even the slightest bit. I was so scared and I felt dead already.

After a few bites of my sandwich and huge gulps of my juice, I'm scurrying off to the bathroom, practically falling in the process.

I looked down into the toilet as whatever remains were in my stomach comes up. I'm sweating and shaking. I can barely even grasp the toilet.

Toby's hands were rubbing my back, soothing me a litte. The shaking and sweating hasn't ceased though. "Sshh," he whispers into my ear, "it's okay. Just let it all out." And I did.

I let out a small whimper before I allowed the tears to fall. I sit back against the wall. I bury my head into my hands, and just let it all out.

Shuffling from in front of me sounded and I feel strong arms wrap around my small body. I hold Toby as well and I let the tears soak his shirt.

After a few seconds, he sniffs. I pull back and observe his face. His eyes are pink and puffy, and his blue eyes are watery and sad.

I take a shaky breath before saying," I'm sorry, Toby." He says nothing as he pulls me back into a hug.

I use this moment to take in his scent. It smells of roses, my favorite. I pull back again and he seems confused. "What?"

"Nothing, you just smell like roses." I say, trying not to giggle. His laughter fills the bathroom and I soon join him.

"You're okay." He says. I nod and smile. I do feel much better now. "I, uh, need to brush my teeth." Toby chuckles and he exits the bathroom.

Afterwards, I am frantically looking around the house for him. I can't find him anywhere! I walk into my dark room and sit on the bed, only to scream.

There was something underneath me.

I flick the light switch on and find Toby sprawled out on my bed, his eyes slowly opening. I sigh and he looks upset. "I was asleep." He mutters.

"I couldn't find you! I thought you... I thought you left." I whisper the last part. He holds out his arm and I walk towards it.

"I could never, and will never, leave you. I love you too much, Spencer." He reminds me, grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the bed.

"Let's get some sleep." He says and we both lie down on the bed, in the comfortable silence.

[[A.N. Like I said, It was short and boring but it'll make sense soon! And also, please comment! No one commented on the last chapter :/ Keep calm and ship Spoby!!]]