You'll Be Fine

** DEDICATED  TO aede1318 !!! I was convinced, on IG, to do an early update today so this is a short and simple but effective chaoter! :) ONTO THE STORY!**

Toby's POV

I wake up and no surprise, Spencer is asleep in a chair next to me. I feel slightly better now. I think I can talk without hurting myself.

"No, please don't." A soft voice mutters. It's Spencer's. "Please don't!" She begins to raise her voice. "No! Leave Toby alone! Don't hurt him!" She is shouting. "Tanner, stop! Please, don't hurt him!" She's crying but her eyes are tightly shut.

"Spencer" I say, my voice sounding very alarmed. "Spencer, wake up!" I shout.

"Noooo!" She is holding her stomach, as if she were in pain. She lets out a groan.

I'm getting worried. I begin to shake her. "Spencer!" I shout again. Forget worried, I'm getting freaking terrified.

Spencer's POV

"Noooo!" I shout. I take a kick to the stomach by Tanner. I let out a groan. Damn, that hurt. Before I know it, he's on top of me and shaking me.

"Spencer!" He shouts my name. "Spencer!" He repeats, except I'm not so sure it's him anymore.

My cheek takes a punch from Tanner, once again. Before I can even feel the pain, my eyes are widely open and I'm breathing heavily.

I'm in a hospital room. I look to where I feel hands on my shoulder. Toby.

He looks scared and relieved at the same time. His thumb sweeps across my cheek and I notice the tears.

I immediately bring my palm up to my face. It doesn't hurt. I press against my stomach and there is no pain whatsoever.

It was all just a nightmare. The worst kind.

I'm shaking. The first thing I do is hug Toby. He doesn't hesitate to hug back. This is all I need: the comfort of his arms.

I pull back to look at his face. His lips are parted, his bright eyes are dull with brimming tears, and his face is pale, even his plump lips.

I must have really scared him. Did I act out in my sleep?

"Spencer..are you okay?" His shaky voice hesitates. He seems unsure of his next words. I shake my head.

What's the point in lying?

"Toby... I-I'm" I can barely finish the sentence with my stammering. "I'm scared." I cry out.

He holds me in his arms and soothingly runs his fingers through my hair. I cry. I let it all out. The past two days have been the worst and I just need to let it out.

He begins humming and I'm slowly falling back to sleep. Unfortunately, we're interrupted.

"Miss Hastings!" A male voice shouts. "It's time for your questioning." Officer Sydney walks in. When he sees what's going on, his eyes soften and he frowns.

"Sorry but it's now or never." He firmly states. I nod. I turn to Toby and he plants a kiss on my cheek. He whispers, "You'll be fine."

I hope he's right.

[[ A.N. Nice and short! Comment and I will see you again Sunday night! :D KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!]]