Game On

**DEDICATED TO simonemisfit!!! Your comment was so sweet and yes, I spend a lot of  time on some of these chapters! Anyways, ONTO THE STORY!!**

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow!" I shout to Aria, Hanna, and Emily as Toby and I exit the arcade.

It was completely fun and I had an amazing time! When Toby and I enter the car, I start it but something's wrong.

The car begins puttering, as though it was malfunctioning.

Toby says, "Wait here, I'll check the engine." I nod and he gets out of my car.

After a few moments, he declares that the battery died and no one is around, let alone probably without jumper cables.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "How is that?"

Toby shrugs and I jump out of the car. I examine the hood and the engine. Weird, there is a small dent on the hood.

"Hey, Spencer?" Toby yells from behind the car. "Can you come here?"

"What? What hap- oh my god!" I shout. My back tires are slashed and on my trunk, there is a knife taped to it.

"Who did this, Spencer?" Toby questions me. "If I knew, would I be standing here shocked and confused?" I respond back.

"Just call a tow truck. It's freezing out here." I state, my lips quivering. I'm probably really pale right now.

He calls them and after, we head inside. Luckily they were still open.

"Do you honestly not have a clue to who it could be?" Toby asks, again.

"No, Toby! I already told you I don't! I exclaim.

"Look, I'm just trying to understand why and who would do that to you." He hesitates before asking, " You don't think it could be...Tanner, do you?

I scoff. "Of course not! He's locked up in a high security prison all the way in Philly. That would be impossible."

I know he's just considering the possibilities but this one is just ridiculous.

Toby sighs and stands up, walking away to some waiter. He returns with a mug of coffee and hands it to me. I shake my head at his sweet gesture.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for acting like that. It's just, I'm freaked out. And confused. I just want to know who did this too." I apologize sincerely.

He smiles and puts his hand over mine, and squeezes it gently. "And we will find out." That's all he says as I begin to drink my black coffee.

It's not as good as the one from the diner but this'll have to do.

The nice moment is ruined when a rock hits the window beside us. I hold in a scream and Toby and I go outside.

No one is there. I see the rock by the window and notice a note attached to it. It says:

Tanner may be gone but he's not the only one with vengeance. You both made a big mistake. You'll pay.

Toby snatches the note from my shaking hands. He throws it to the ground with anger, and shouts a few curse words.

This isn't over. Someone wants vengeance. I don't know who or why but I know this, it's game on.

[[A.N. Ooh so game on! Looks like this story may be going towards an actiony road? Will there be Detective Spoby? I'm very excited to be writing the future chapters! KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!! And thanks for 23K! Love you all so much :)]]