Drinks

**DEDICATED TO aaallllyyy !! Here is the update :) ONTO THE STORY!!**

My leg begins shaking as I await for the plane to arrive into Pennsylvania.

The guy next to me smells horribly like something familiar. Oh right. He smells as drunk as I do.

I hear him ask the flight attendant for some vodka, and I shift in my chair.

"Would you like some, young man?" He asks as he shoves the drink into my hand.

I'm not sure if he's being serious or not, but I hand him back his drink. He snatches the drink and drinks it.

Flashback

"Are you sure you don't want some?" Tanner says.

"I'm sure. My mom would kill me if she found out." I decline. This was only a few months back.

"C'mon Toby. She won't find out. Just try it." He tries to convince me and shoves the beer bottle into my hand.

"No, Tanner." I sigh dramatically and hand him back the bottle.

He could get so annoying at times.

After taking a huge gulp, he hands it back to me. "Drink up. I need you for tonight."

That caught my attention. "What's tonight?" My curiosity asks.

"Drink up, buddy." He states and slams down the bottle.

My instincts tell me not to but I'm thinking 'what the hell?' So I go ahead and do what he says.

End Flashback

I think I choked on air because I am currently coughing to the point that I can't breathe.

"Hey kid, you alright?" The drunk sitting next to me asks.

The idiot thinks I can answer.

Finally, he brings a flight attendant over and asked for some water. Her eyes widened and she rushed to get the water.

She hands it to me and I can finally breathe.

"Thank you." I say. The flight attendant, her name tag shows Linda, nods her head vigorously.

With that, she walks away and I try not to think about that night with Tanner. Like, why couldn't I remember what happened that night? And why is it just now coming back to me?

Whatever, I just need to get home and find Spencer.

Finally home◥

Finally. I'm here. I barely had enough money to get a taxi from the airport all the way to Spencer's house.

I place my hand on the doorknob to enter the house but something stops me.

Flashback

"Just stand here. I'll be over there."

"Why are we on a-" I start off but Tanner cuts me off.

"Don't ask questions. Just do what I said: Point, zoom, shoot."

I nod and stumble over my own feet. I'm so drunk, the ground is swaying.

Tanner checks his watch and says, "I gotta go. Don't forget."

I throw a thumbs up and a goofy smile. He shakes his head and walks away.

I look down at the camera and laugh.

End flashback

No. It can't be, its not what I think it is. It just can't be.

[[A.N. Cliffhanger! Be ready for the next chapter! I've been waiting a while to do the next chapter and I'm just so excited.

I don't have anything else to say. Leave comments on your thoughts, please. KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY!!]]