In The Lab

**DEDICATED to pllspobyfanfics because I really like their username! Lol I'm odd I know but ONTO THE STORY**

"What is going on, Spencer? We haven't been here since last year." Aria shouts, panicked. 

"I, well Toby and I have to tell you something. We haven't been honest with you for a month," Spencer starts off. "Do you remember when Aria almost fell off the Ferris wheel?"

The girls slowly and cautiously nod.

"We have a reason for all of this. It's about time we tell you." Spencer looks to me, uncertain and beautifully frightened. I nod and kiss her hand, intertwining them again, and letting her know I'm here for her. I always am.

Spence tells them everything, minus the part where I got drunk and threw a bottle at her, resulting in our breakup. I decide to mention the note I got threatening Spencer's safety.

"But why would they threaten Spencer's safety? They should know you'd always protect her." Emily points out. Spencer squeezes my hand and I immediately say off the top of my head, "I have no idea."

"So why are we in the lab?" Hanna asks.

"We think that this Anonymous person poisoned Ms. Brent." I explain.

"Still, what does that have to do with us?" Hanna asks again.

I sigh and pull out the note from my back pocket. I hand it Hanna and she reads it aloud, Emily and Aria behind her.

"They're going to try to hurt you guys. We can't let that happen." Spencer tells them. They nod and Hanna gives me back the note. I save it in my back pocket again.

"I think we should stick together. At least until we can come up with a plan." I suggest. Aria turns her head and says, "I'm actually starting to take Martial Arts." I'm surprised.

Emily's face mirrors mine and Spencer and Hanna are both confused. "Why are you taking Martial Arts?" They both ask. Aria's face looks flushed.

"I was freaked out from the whole Ferris wheel thing and Noel suggested that I take a defense class in case someone ever tried to hurt me in person. I found an instructor, Jake, and we've been practicing since last week."

I nod, looking around the classroom. It's a nice place to hide away in. There are no windows in the room, and the date on the white board faintly reads, 'December 9, 2008' . Why would a school still have a classroom that's been closed since 2008?

"Noel really suggested that? Wow. Maybe he is smarter than I thought." Spencer replied, clearly astounded. I never knew the guy to have an opinion. Aria swats her arm and Spencer laughs. No one else cracks a smile, the atmosphere way too intense.

"Spence, can we please get back on subject?" Emily asks, silence floating in the room, her brown eyes pleading. 

"Yeah," She says, sounding apologetic. "So I think what Toby is trying to say is that we should all sleep over my house so we'll all be able to keep each other safe." 

"Basically." I tell Spencer. 

"What do you guys think?" Spence asks the girls. They all agree and we decide to start tomorrow, since tonight would be too soon and we have to go through everything just to make sure it's right.

"Attention teachers and students!" A voice on the intercom, Principal Hackett, calls. "I am asking that all teachers escort their students, along with their belongings, to the auditorium. I also ask that all Student Council members report to the Cafeteria for an urgent meeting. Please begin the escort, teachers."

I look to Spencer, since she is the President. "Guys, I have to go for the meeting. I'll see you tomorrow." 

She turns to me, kisses me, and says, "Bye babe." She rushes out of the room, bumping into students and apologizing several times. God, she is amazing. She can handle so much at a time.

"Let's go." I tell the girls and we walk off into the blend of students in the hall. 

[[A.N. I know that was short and horrible but I was in a rush! Since I'm in a rush, I don't have much to say so KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY, Spobians! Xo ]]