Meeting

**DEDICATED TO PandaTaylor bc her eyes were glued to the story! xD Lol, ONTO THE STORY!**

Spencer's POV 

"Okay, Student Council, I'm sure you're all aware of the situation that has just occured with Ms. Brent," Principal Hackett starts the meeting off, all the members including me were nodding along. "And we are currently holding students in the Cafeteria. I called you all in because, well, I don't know what we should do."

Silence flows throughout the room. All I can think about is the word that continues to bounce around freely in my head: Murder. I want to scream it's murder but what good would that do? I'd need evidence and it could cost me my spot on the council.

"How about we give students the rest of the day off?" The Vice President, Jeremy, speaks up. 

Principal Hackett shakes his head, unsure. "I don't know, Jeremy. We have to prepare for Finals next week. 

I decide to support my fellow Vice President. "But Principal Hackett," I try to sound formal. "How will anybody, students or teachers, get any preparing done if there is buzz going around or some students possibly tramautized by the enigma of the incident."

He gives me a bewildered look before recomposing himself and clearing his throat. "Very well. We will make the announcement prior to this meeting. Any other suggestions?"

"Maybe we can have everyone put in money to get Ms. Brent some 'Get Well' bears, balloons, and cards? You know, we need to have everyone in high hopes that Ms. Brent will recover." Mona says with a smile tugging the corners of her red lips.

I suddenly shudder. What the hell? I decide to brush it off and continue on with the meeting. "Alright. Meeting adjourned. Feel free to go home if you'd like." Principal Hackett nods and walks out of the oom, the rest of us following.

Toby and the girls are in the Cafeteria so I may as well join them. When we finally enter, I spot Toby glancing around, frantically looking for someone. He turns his head and our eyes lock, his shoulders slumping in relief. I scurry to him and he protectively wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you." He tells me. He leans in and I look up at him, not being able to resist a smile.

"I was only gone for five minutes." I reply.

"Longest five minutes of my life." He mumbles as he dips in, planting his soft lips onto mine, immediately ceasing my laughter.

"Attention students!" Principal Hackett stands in front of the huge crowd that is Rosewood High. "On behalf of the Student Council, it was decided to let you have the rest of the school day off due to the incident that took place just moments ago."

I just now decide to look around me. I didn't notice, at first, some students I recognize from Homeroom had been shaking. They really were traumatized. I look up at Toby, whose arms are wrapped around my chest, with a guilty look. I can't help but feel like it's my fault this anonymous person wants to hurt everyone close us, therefore causing others to be harmed.

This isn't how it should be. The problem is between Toby, Anonymous, and I, no on else. Bingo! I look back up at Toby again, this time with excitement. His eyebrows pull together in confusion but I just turn my head back to face Principal Hackett. 

"The Student Council also has decided to have a donation box for Ms. Brent. All money will go into getting 'Get Well' gifts. If you would like to donate any money, the donations start tomorrow at a minimum of five dollars. That is all and you may all go back home." He finishes and sighs deeply.

I whip my head around and Toby still looks confused. "Toby, I've got a plan."

"Okay, what is it?" He asks.

"How about," I pause for dramatic effect, "we fight fire with fire." I smile and Toby looks unsure.

[[A.N. Most boring chapter ever! It was really just a filler and I'm just not in the best mood to make this longer and more interesting. I was actually super surprised you guys loved the last chapter. I literally thought you guys would've hated it!

Btw, small reminder: my birthday is next Friday, on the 11th! :D I'm so excited because I get to dye my hair for the first time ever! Hm, maybe I'll even let you guys see a selfie when I'm done with it....if you guys want, of course. Mkay, well, KEEP CALM AND SHIP SPOBY, Spobians! Xo ]]