Her Savior💞

By UdhayAkshara

RITHICK, who is the only Son of top Businessman in the country. He hates girls from his childhood itself but... More

# 1 INTRO #
# 2 JOURNEY #
# 3. I WILL FIND HER #
# 4 MY GOLDEN SPRING TIME
# 5 COLLEGE FEST #
# 6 HEART RACE #
# 7 CHILLING LOVE #
# 8 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE #
# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #
#10 FRIENDS FOREVER#
# 11 ROCKING STARS #
#12 LITTLE SECRETS #
#13 NEVER MISS YOU#
#14 LOVE SPRINKLES #
#15 MY TWIN HEART#
# 16 LONGING FOR U #
# 17 MISSED MYSELF #
# 18 THE GUARDIAN #
# 19 MY GIRL #
# 20 IS IT DREAM? #
# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #
# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #
# 23 CAUGHT RED-HANDED#
# 24 I MISS YOU #
#25 MY LOVE vs MY FATE#
# 26 LOVE YOU #
#27 CUTE LOVE #
# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #
#29 STRANGE PUZZLES #
# 30 FLASHBACK #
# Past: 31 MY LOVE #
# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #
# Past: 33 NETHRA - the open secret #
34 Nethra - My Love (Past)
CAST
#35 The unexpected wedding # (Past)
# 36 Kidnapped or Eloped-1 # (Past)
# 37 Kidnapped or Eloped-2 # (past)
# 38 Kidnapped or Eloped-3 # (past)
# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #
# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #
Not an Update - Cover
# 41 Rithick or Nethra ?#
# 42 Misunderstanding #
# 43 Silence #
# 44 Neethu is Back #
# 45 First aid #
# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #
# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #
# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #
# 49 Poor Neethu #
# 50 Unexpected #
# 51 Proposal #
# 53 Neethu loves you #
Not an update
# 54 Depression #
# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #
# 56 Accident #
# 57 I love you Rithick #
# 58 Shantra's Entry #
# 59 Unexpected Trip #
# 60 Malaysia #
# 61 Neethu's Anger #
# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #
# 63 Unexpected twist #
# 64 Surprise #
# 65 Unknown call #
# 66 Strange Puzzles #
# 67 Love Birds #
# 68 Rithick's flashback#
# 69 Rithick - The real Hero #
# 70 Rithick's clever act #
# 71 Did Rithick saves everyone?#
# 72 Nethra's POV #
# 73 Sharing their love #
# 74 Nethra's Past #
# 75 Nethra's bitter past #
# 76 Nethra's Bitter memories 2#
# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#
# 78 My New Bonding #
# 79 Unexpected Tragedy #
# 80 Back to my home #
# 81 Love blossoms #
# 82 Alliance - Marriage matching #
# 83 Will my nightmare comes true?#
# 84 Surprise #
# 85 Untold Love #
# 86 Love or Arranged #
# 87 My dream Night #
# 88 Back to Bengaluru#
# 89 Partners In Crime #
# 90 Sangeet Function #
# 91 Riya weds Kishore #
# 92 Neethu Saved Rithick #
# 93 Unexpected Turn #
# 94 Arrested #
# 95 Shantra - The spy #
# 96 PUNISHMENT #
# 97 Broken heart #
# 98 Engagement #
# 99 Engagement cont....#
# 100 Heavenly pair #
New Novel

# 52 No! I don't love you #

950 82 52
By UdhayAkshara

Neethu's POV

We reached the Restaurant. He arranged a special room that was decorated with balloons, colour lights, flowers etc...Suddenly, I felt some type of softness in my feet and I looked down. It was full of rose petals on the way. I was excited and at the same time I felt nervous. Shantra was starring at me each and every time when I looked at her.

Rithick asked everyone to come inside. "Today, the most important day in my life. I respect your presence here. I wish to propose my girl in her privacy but I want to make it sure to everyone. So, I took this decision. I am going to propose my queen," he said and switched off the lights immediately. Only the candle light enriches the beauty of the room.

He projected the lights towards the pillar and it displayed some words

"Welcome, my dearest Angel. I never thought to propose you in such place. Sorry for making you uncomfortable" written in the wall.

I read and smile arose in my lips. Next, he projected the lights opposite to me.

"Do you know that I fall for you in my first sight? Will you accept my love my earthly angel?" These words are so touching. 'Rithick! Did you fall in love with me in the very beginning? You are crazy' my mindvoice.

Next he projected the lights besides me with few beautiful lines, " When you entered my life, I changed everything and you changed me as beautiful person. I never ever talk with any girls before but within a fraction of second you entered the doorway of heart. You are the most beautiful girl by heart whom I never met/seen before.. Your pretty eyes and cheerful smile are killing me each and every minute. My girl, I don't know to write poems and lovely songs. This is what your Rithick can make to impress you. Please bare with me, my darling and accept it heartfully"

"Oh my Rithick! You are awesome" I said to Mithila who was standing next to me.

Within a fraction of second, another sentence, "My innocent girl, my wife, my queen and my life with you forever and she was none other than my sweet heart.............." I closed my eyes and He switched on the lights and he called my Name. "Neethu!" I cupped my face with my palm

"Please move aside" he said to me shockingly.

"My girl and my love is with SHANTRA" he proposed her by giving bundle of Roses. She held his hands and they looked at each other.

Tears bursted out from my eyes and it was great shock to me. His each and every words seemed to be describing about me but within a second everything went in vain. I wish to run out and to cry loudly like a child. Mithila patted in my shoulder, "Control yourself. Please, Neethu"

"I am an Idiot! Mithila. He is thinking me as friend but I created unwanted feelings. What if he came to know that I love him? He will be hurted so I never show it out, Mithila," I said painfully.

I stood like body without life but I didn't show my pain out because it will hurt Rithick a lot. There happened an unexpected incident after a few seconds of his proposal.

Rahul's POV

I was so happy with Rithick's decision but I hate Shantra's presence here. She was starring at Neethu often but I can't do anything right now. Rithick will take revenge of her by proposing Neethu as his life.

Unexpectedly, Rithick proposed Shantra. What happened to him? Did he becomes mad? No I will never allow. I felt so sorry for Neethu, her situation became worse. Her cheerful face turned to pale at once Rithick asked her to move aside. My head was spinning as I couldn't accept this. I was very much angry at Rithick and looked at him. Shantra held Rithick's hand and they had eye contacts. My anger reached out of limits.

I walked towards Rithick. I yelled out his name but he didn't show any reaction. Immediately I pulled his collar of his shirt and slapped the right side of his face. He looked at me angrily.

"How dare are you Rithick? How could you able to change like this? I know about you well. Your heart belongs to only one person and she is not your girl" I said harshly.

"Are you evil? How can you slap my Rithick in front of me? If you raise your voice again, I can't be quiet again" said Shantra angrily.

"Rahul, don't get angry on Rithick. He is your best. I am always proud of your relationship. Please, don't break your relationship. Accept his wish Rahul" said Neethu with tears.

"No one can replace you, Neethu. You are really great. I can't see everything happening around me patiently like you" I said worriedly.

Rithick didn't tell anything. By seeing him, I can't control myself. I was starring at him.

"Let's go out Rahul. We should respect Rithick's feelings. Let us give space for his privacy" said Neethu and she went out with Mithila without looking at Rithick. Then, I came out.

I noticed Neethu was crying. I walked towards her. She wiped her tears at once she saw me.

"Neethu, I don't know the reason behind your tears. Please, don't cry Neethu" I felt pity for her.

"Ok Rahul. Please, you don't scold Rithick" she said again made me to feel poor.

"Neethu, Did you love Rithick?" I asked in one throw. I didn't expect to ask her in this situation but I felt she was in love with him.

"My love is gone, Just 15 minutes before. Yes I love Rithick" she said with tears in her eyes and love in her heart.

"Neethuuuu....Are you sure?" I asked shockingly with shivering voice.

"Yes Rahul, I am in love with him madly but now I realized I am a fool. He thinks me as friend but without knowing his feelings I developed love on him. Can you promise me Rahul?" She asked worriedly

"What Neethu?"

"Please, don't tell anything about my love to Rithick at any situation. He will leave me, if he came to know that I love him. Please, Rahul" she begged me.

My eyes became wet for the first time. Neethu was is in love with Rithick but Rithick too was is in love with her. I know how much he loves her. He was waiting for this moment. He told me lastly that after knowing Neethu's heart he will propose her but now he fall for Shantra. How will I tell this to her? What happened to him? Are he is a brainless idiot? I want to slap Rithick again. Did he becomes mad? My heart was aching after hearing Neethu's love for him. What will I do now?

"Please, give me a promise Rahul?" She said again.

"Don't worry Neethu. Don't ask me anything more. I am not in a position to give a promise but I assure you that I won't reveal it to Rithick unless the situation comes" I said to her. She didn't reply anything.

Later I dropped Neethu and Mithila in hostel and I went home. I didn't talk with anyone in home. I came directly to my room.

"Rahul anna, where is Rithick anna?" Riya asked me usually.

"Please, leave me alone Riya. Don't tell his name again."

"Why? Where is Rithick anna? Why are you talking like this?" She asked again causally .

"Nothing! Go out from here" I yelled.

"Ok. I will contact him" she took her phone and dialled his number. Angrily, I got and threw her mobile down.

"Are you mad?" She scolded me with tears in her eyes.

"You will never behave like this. What happened to you. Did you fight with him?" Again she asked.

"Your Rithick anna, is a selfish. Today he proposed Shantra, an evil spirit. Do you know that Riya? Neethu was in love with him. I don't know what happened to Rithick?" I said emotionally.

"Nope! I won't believe this. I know how much Rithick anna loves Neethu? He will never do like that. Wait, I will ask to Rithick anna at the moment he reached home. Now, where is he?" She asked.

"Who knows? He will be with that evil" I replied angrily.

"Anna, this is too much. How could you leave him alone? Do you know how much he cares for you everytime whenever you had faced worst part? Give me your mobile phone," She said worriedly.

She took my mobile and dialled his number. He attended, "Anna, come soon," she said in single throw.

"Riya! Where is Rahul? He won't talk with me right. Ok no problem. I am in party with Shantra. It will take time to reach home, so inform to mom" he said and hanged the call without hearing my reply. Riya was shocked hearing his reply. Really, I felt very bad and never expected this from him.

              # INTERMISSION#

***********************************

Hi lovely Friends & sisters!

Our story has reached the middle/ climax part. This is the main twist I planned for the story while writing. Have anyone excepted this while reading previous chapters except the last one?

How is the chapter? Are you excited?

Rithick was not like as what we think?

What is the actual plan of destiny?

Stay tuned....

As this chapter is the most important part in our story so I felt that I would take some time more to write it. I promised my lovely Friends and sis that I will update before Wednesday but your comments made me to write fast.  Really friends, your comments are encouraging me a lot. Please give your support..

Suggest your comments about this part.

Please do Vote and comments if you like my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 908 24
Rishabh Khurana was a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and ruthless attitude. He was feared by many and loved by none. His rude and a...
1.2K 51 17
Mansi Deshmukh 26 year old ,a responsible, clever , beautiful , confident girl Have you seen ever girl of angelic face with cunning and wicked...
691K 25.5K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
2.6K 788 16
Siya A sweetheart with a bubbly personality she doesn't have a surname because she believes you don't need anyone's support to achieve your dreams A...