Supernatural One-shots

By Alice_the_Doctress

A bunch of oneshots, preferences, and imagines with different characters from the show Supernatural. If you h... More

Our Song-Dean Winchester
Skating-Castiel
Nightmares- Sam Winchester
How Are You Alive?-Dean Winchester
Get Some Sleep-Sam Winchester
May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(PART ONE)
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor(Part 2)-Team Free Will
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(FINAL PART)
Switching Bodies-Gabriel
Cosplay-Kevin Tran
Bullet Wound- Dean Winchester
Fallen Angel-Lucifer
It's Cold Outside-Sam Winchester
How You Met-Dean Winchester
How You Met- Crowley
Movie Night- Gabriel(somewhat fluff)
First Kiss-Castiel
First Kiss-Adam Milligan
First Hunt-Sam and Dean
How You Met-Gadreel
Truth Spell- Gadreel
First Kiss- Lucifer
Another French Mistake- Team Free Will(mostly Dean)
Another French Mistake(Part Two)-Team Free Will
Food Festival-Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will(Part 2)
Changing Channels-Gabe and Team Free Will(Part Three)
Request Form
Can't Decide- Kevin and Castiel
Percy Jackson-Team Free Will
Percy Jackson- Team Free Will (Part 2)
Favorite Meeting Spots-Supernatural
A Day at the Beach-Pretty much Everyone?(Mostly?)
A Day at the Beach- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas-Mostly Everyone
Go Home, You're Drunk-Balthazar
Mystery Gang-Sam, Dean, and the Reader
Untitled- Chuck Shurley
This is War-Dean Winchester
This is War(Part 2)- Dean Winchester
This is War(Final)- Dean Winchester
Birthday Scenarios- Supernatural
Angelic- Castiel
Angelic(Part 2)- Castiel
Back to School-Supernatural
Music Lesson-Gabriel(Fluff)
Update: Chapter Friggin 50!!!!!!!
Fix You- Dean Winchester
The End-Chuck Shurley(Part One)
The End- Chuck Shurley(Part 2/Final)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester(Part One)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester (Part 2)
Halloween-Supernatural
Avant Garde- Balthazar
Caught-Balthazar
Like father, Like daughter-Dean Winchester(Part One)
Like Father, Like Daughter- DW(Part 2)
Like Father, Like Daughter-DW(Part Three)
Like Father, Like Daughter(Final)-DW
Update: This is War the Book!?!
Inexplicable - Castiel
Update: 50,000 reads!!!
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley(Part 2)
Keep Your Enemies Closer(Final)- Crowley
P!ATD- Dean Winchester
Song Tag
The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor(Part Two)- Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean(Part Three)
Family Reunion- Benny Lafitte
Just a Really Bad Day
Familiar- Philippe LeChat
Rabbit Food- Dean Winchester
Out- Sam and Dean Winchester
Out(Part Two)-Kevin Tran
Hella-Charlie Bradbury
Just Desserts-Gabriel
First Kiss - Andy Gallagher
We Meet Again - Crowley
We Meet Again (Part 2)- Crowley
We Meet Again(Final)-Crowley
Childish - Dean Winchester
Those Two Geeks - Charlie Bradbury
Dude Run - Teen!Dean Winchester
Dude Run (Part 2) - Dean Winchester
Love Lost - Chuck Shurley
Valentine's Day - Supernatural
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 1)
Married for a Week- Gabriel (Part 2)
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 3/Final)
Wicked - Meg
Freak - Jack Kline
A Romance Blockbuster - Jack Kline
The Pixel Addiction - Castiel
Nothing but Trouble - Andy Gallagher (Part 1)
Try Me - Dean Winchester
Alternate Endings: The 100th Chapter Special- Sam & Dean
2nd Spn Book

Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean (Part 4)

1.2K 42 7
By Alice_the_Doctress

Context: Fourth installation of the "Unknown Neighbor" Imagine, where the reader is the neighbor to the Winchester brothers.
Warnings: None but (G/F/N)= your grandmother's first name and you know (F/N) and (L/N) mean your first and last name
Word Count: 1514

A few weeks ago, you finally took matters into your own hands and discovered what your neighbors have really been up to in their ginormous bunker. After helping them settle conflict over a blade with a certain king of hell, the Winchester brothers offered you a spot on their team.

"Okay."

The brothers sent quick glances at each other before turning back to you, eyebrows raised. "Okay? You sure you don't want to think this over?" Sam asked.

You shrugged, "Not really. Your jobs don't seem that difficult."

Dean scoffed, "Are you kidding me?"

"I mean, I did just help you negotiate with Crowley a few weeks ago while you guys just kidnapped one of his lackeys hoping to play a game of cat and mouse," you stroked your chin in deep thought, "So I'd say I'm doing a better job than the both of you combined."

"Well aren't you cocky," Dean said bitterly.

Sam chuckled, "Don't mind him. So anyway, you can pick any room down that hall."

"For what?" You asked.

"To stay in obviously."

"Actually, I kind of like staying in my little hidden house behind you guys if that's cool," you told the boys, "Just think of me as your 'on call' hunter."

Sam shrugged, "I guess that wouldn't be a problem."

~Time Skip~

After agreeing on the terms of your new job, you invited Sam and Dean over to your house. It was much smaller than their bunker, but definitely more cozy. The brothers agreed to help you ward your home from any of the monsters you were soon going to be facing with the new job.

First thing to attend to was drawing warding sigils near the entrance. "Best place to put a devil's trap would be right at the door and cover it with a rug," Dean explained, trailing off as he looked onto the indoor front entrance of your house. It was all carpet. "I mean, we could just remove all this carpet then re-install it."

Sam bent down, digging his fingers into the edge where the carpet meets the door. He yanked the carpet back, revealing a sigil already engraved on the old wood that lied under. "Woah...I thought you never knew about devil's traps, (Y/N)."

"I don't," you furrowed your brows. "How the hell did that get there?"

"Maybe the people who used to live here were hunters?"

You shook your head, "No that wouldn't make sense. The only person who owned this house before me was my grandma."

"Hey, come take a look at this," you heard Dean call over from the living room.

Sam put the carpet back down before you both walked to where Dean was. The burgundy wallpaper in your living room was pretty old, so pieces were always chipping off. Dean pulled down a piece of wallpaper even further, revealing a couple strange sigils drawn in black paint.

"What the heck is that?" You asked.

"They're sigils to ward off different monsters like angels, demons, and stuff," Dean explained, "But wait...there's even more."

He started pulling apart the wall paper all around the living room to reveal a wall completely covered in different sigils. "Hell, these things ward off every monster possible," Dean remarked.

"Are you sure your grandma wasn't a hunter?" Sam asked.

You shook your head in disbelief. How could you never have noticed this? "This doesn't make any sense. Why didn't she tell me this?"

"She probably just wanted to keep you safe. That could be why she gave you the deed to this house," Sam explained.

"There's got to be more," you thought back for a moment to the times you spent with your grandmother. And then it hit you. "Her old room!"

"What?" Dean raised a brow.

"Follow me," you ran up the stairs to the door of your grandmother's old bedroom. The last time you were in there was when she was dying in her bed. That's when she gave you the deed to the house before going off into eternal slumber. You took a deep breath, then open the wooden door slowly, hearing it creak loudly.

"Why are we here?" Sam asked.

"Well when I was younger, my grandma gave me a key. She never explained what it opened and why she was giving it to me, but she told me to guard it with my life," you explained. Taking a deep breath, you untucked the necklace you had on and took it off, revealing a key with a symbol that looked similar to the Men of Letters symbol.

Dean's eyes widened, "Woah, that looks a lot like..."

"I know," you nodded grimly, turning to face another door inside her room. You always wondered what was on the other side of that door but your grandmother forbade you from even going near it. Yet you were sure that she was just waiting for the right time. And this was it. You kissed the key before putting it through the lock of the door. After a quick twist and jolt, the door swung open to reveal a staircase that led down.

"Man, this just gets weirder and weirder," Dean muttered.

Without saying anything further, you walked right in, taking caution with each step. The boys followed closely behind, only guided by the outside light peering through the windows of the bedroom. Once you were all in, the door shut completely behind Sam, making the path completely pitch dark. "Guess that means keep moving," Sam shrugged, urging you to go on.

"It's too dark to see anything down here," you said, before pulling out your phone to turn on the flashlight. The boys leaned against the wall as they went down, making sure they didn't trip over you. Once you finally got onto flat ground, the room suddenly lit up, revealing what looked almost like a bunker/artillery.

On the back wall was the Men of Letters symbol drawn large. "Looks like your grandma wasn't a hunter after all," Sam remarked, "She was a Women of Letters."

"This is insane," you gawked at the sight. It was unbelievable. Over at the corner was a desk filled with different files and books. You flipped through the file cabinet, finding her name in a breeze.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

"I think it's a case file about my grandma," you said, quickly opening it up to read.

Agent (G/F/N) (Smith/Rodriguez)
DOB: (Grandmother's Birthday)
Sex: F
Occupation: Woman of Letters
Notes: Agent Smith has reported to the safe house behind the Men of Letters Bunker. We have finished all renovations to the safe house, the spreadsheet of the house is attached to her file. She is to remain in this home with her partner, Agent (L/N) and keep watch of the perimeters of the Men of Letters bunker. As well as that, she will keep hold of important records and findings in the case that the Men of Letters bunker is somehow found and ambushed.

"Wait...my grandpa was a Men of Letters too?" You gasped. "This is too much. This doesn't make any sense. Why did they never tell me?"

"I'm sure they had their reasons," Sam tried reassuring you.

"Hey...is there a file on a Henry Winchester in there?" Dean asked. Confused, you rummaged back through the file cabinet and pulled out the one labeled "Agent Henry W."

"Here you go," you handed it to Dean, then turned your attention back to the desk, looking for any more evidence to help you understand your grandparents' lives better. At the far edge of the desk, you noticed a little black leather journal. "Hmm...this could be something."

"Hey, didn't her file say there was a layout of the house attached?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Could I get a look at it?"

"Sure," you handed Sam her file, standing beside him as he took out and unfolded the spreadsheet. He pointed to a square on the bottom right. "Alright so this is where we are...but that's weird..."

"What?" You asked.

"Well on here it shows that there's a door in this room, but I don't see any door here. Do you?"

"Hmm..." you took a quick look around the room till your eyes landed on a book case. "I know this might seem really cliché but I think I found our door."

"A book case? Could this get any more Scooby Doo-ish?" Dean scoffed.

You tried to suppress a laugh as you and Sam pulled out books at random. After a few seconds, you landed on one book that seemed to be fixed to straight up on the shelf. With a quick yank, the book case immediately swung right open in front of you all, revealing a dimly lit tunnel. "Woah," you muttered. "Should we go in?"

"I don't know. This isn't shown on the layout," Sam said pensively.

"Oh stop being a bunch of wusses," Dean said, walking right past the two of you and into the tunnel.

You shrugged at Sam, "Guess this means we're going in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 818 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
456K 12.8K 36
Supernatural oneshots/preferences with different characters from the show. Some chapters including several characters for the same scenario and other...
489K 12.2K 81
Pretty self explanatory, will mostly be written in preferences and will include Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley of course. Anybody else just let me k...