Her Savior💞

By UdhayAkshara

RITHICK, who is the only Son of top Businessman in the country. He hates girls from his childhood itself but... More

# 1 INTRO #
# 2 JOURNEY #
# 3. I WILL FIND HER #
# 4 MY GOLDEN SPRING TIME
# 5 COLLEGE FEST #
# 6 HEART RACE #
# 7 CHILLING LOVE #
# 8 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE #
# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #
#10 FRIENDS FOREVER#
# 11 ROCKING STARS #
#12 LITTLE SECRETS #
#13 NEVER MISS YOU#
#14 LOVE SPRINKLES #
#15 MY TWIN HEART#
# 16 LONGING FOR U #
# 17 MISSED MYSELF #
# 18 THE GUARDIAN #
# 19 MY GIRL #
# 20 IS IT DREAM? #
# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #
# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #
# 23 CAUGHT RED-HANDED#
# 24 I MISS YOU #
#25 MY LOVE vs MY FATE#
# 26 LOVE YOU #
#27 CUTE LOVE #
# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #
#29 STRANGE PUZZLES #
# Past: 31 MY LOVE #
# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #
# Past: 33 NETHRA - the open secret #
34 Nethra - My Love (Past)
CAST
#35 The unexpected wedding # (Past)
# 36 Kidnapped or Eloped-1 # (Past)
# 37 Kidnapped or Eloped-2 # (past)
# 38 Kidnapped or Eloped-3 # (past)
# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #
# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #
Not an Update - Cover
# 41 Rithick or Nethra ?#
# 42 Misunderstanding #
# 43 Silence #
# 44 Neethu is Back #
# 45 First aid #
# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #
# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #
# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #
# 49 Poor Neethu #
# 50 Unexpected #
# 51 Proposal #
# 52 No! I don't love you #
# 53 Neethu loves you #
Not an update
# 54 Depression #
# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #
# 56 Accident #
# 57 I love you Rithick #
# 58 Shantra's Entry #
# 59 Unexpected Trip #
# 60 Malaysia #
# 61 Neethu's Anger #
# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #
# 63 Unexpected twist #
# 64 Surprise #
# 65 Unknown call #
# 66 Strange Puzzles #
# 67 Love Birds #
# 68 Rithick's flashback#
# 69 Rithick - The real Hero #
# 70 Rithick's clever act #
# 71 Did Rithick saves everyone?#
# 72 Nethra's POV #
# 73 Sharing their love #
# 74 Nethra's Past #
# 75 Nethra's bitter past #
# 76 Nethra's Bitter memories 2#
# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#
# 78 My New Bonding #
# 79 Unexpected Tragedy #
# 80 Back to my home #
# 81 Love blossoms #
# 82 Alliance - Marriage matching #
# 83 Will my nightmare comes true?#
# 84 Surprise #
# 85 Untold Love #
# 86 Love or Arranged #
# 87 My dream Night #
# 88 Back to Bengaluru#
# 89 Partners In Crime #
# 90 Sangeet Function #
# 91 Riya weds Kishore #
# 92 Neethu Saved Rithick #
# 93 Unexpected Turn #
# 94 Arrested #
# 95 Shantra - The spy #
# 96 PUNISHMENT #
# 97 Broken heart #
# 98 Engagement #
# 99 Engagement cont....#
# 100 Heavenly pair #
New Novel

# 30 FLASHBACK #

1.2K 122 64
By UdhayAkshara

Rahul gazed at Neethu for a while. He sensed a warmth in her eyes, it was as though her eyes were pleading, begging him to tell the truth. He firmly believed that he could trust her. Slowly he began to unravel the pages in his life that he had kept buried for so long.

Flashback

Rahul's POV

My dad (Rudra) and Rithick's dad (Sanjay) were both from a normal middle class family. They were the best of friends right from when they were toddlers. They lived a very happy and carefree life. But their happiness was short lived.

Their happy childhood memories were tarnished by an incident.  When my dad was twelve and Sanjay uncle was eight, they lost both their parents in a terrible accident. After that incident, they were affected both mentally and physically. Their only consolation was their uncle Vinay.

Vinay, was a police constable who lived a very honest and respectable life. Vinay lost his wife during the delivery of his daughter Kalpana (Rithick's mom). Vinay raised Kalpana with all the love and care he could give to her in this world. After the death of his sister and brother in law,he took in both my dad and Sanjay uncle and raised them as his own sons. He supported both of them financially for their education. He tried his best since both the boys were excellent in studies.

Years passed by,

As per the wish of their uncle Vinay, my dad pursued his higher education. During his college days, he had a best friend named Manoj. He was from an upper middle class family and had two brothers. As days passed by, Manoj became part of the family. He was very much affectionate towards Sanjay uncle and vice versa.

My dad completed his degree in criminal justice. He became a detective agent a year after that. He was very successful in his career and in the upcoming years he got a promotion and a transfer to New Delhi at the age of 26.

At that time Sanjay uncle completed his bachelor's degree in business management. After the transfer of my dad, Manoj became closer to Sanjay uncle. Shortly after that Manoj and Sanjay uncle decided to start a business together.

Manoj already had enough money to start the business but Sanjay uncle was helpless at that time. Sanjay uncle decided that he should not ask money from his uncle Vinay because he had to save for his daughter's marriage. My dad helped him with all that he could give still it was not enough. About ten percent of the required money was in question mark. Manoj was ready to give the remaining ten percent to Sanjay but uncle was not ready to accept it. Sanjay uncle wished to be in perfect partnership with Manoj.
So Sanjay uncle decided to earn the remaining ten percent money. He started with petty jobs like distributing newspaper in the morning and evening and moving on to other part time jobs. After six months, he earned about five percent of the required money. Even, he decided to quit the idea of start of business.

During this time, Kalpana aunt had developed  feelings for Sanjay uncle. She rejected all the marriage proposals arranged by her dad, Vinay.
One fine day, Kalpana aunt proposed to Sanjay uncle but he refused to accept her love even though he was in love with her too. This was because he felt like a betrayal to his uncle Vinay's kindness towards him and his brother. Also Sanjay uncle thought that Vinay wanted to get his daughter married off in a big and affluent family.

Kalpana aunt compelled sanjay uncle to use her jewels for the start of his business but he refused that too.
Kalpana decided that she had no other option other than to tell her dad. She told him that she loved Sanjay and that she wished to spend the rest of her life with him. Her dad also accepted her love for Sanjay without any hesitations because he knew Sanjay would look after her daughter as a queen.
Vinay decided to talk about the marriage with my dad and Sanjay uncle.

Only after Vinay started the marriage talk, everyone come to know about the love of Sanjay uncle for Kalpana aunt. They loved each other more than anything else in the world. Sanjay uncle wanted to take care of his wife like a princess. So he renewed the plan regarding the business to become successful.

There is a popular saying, A woman is behind every successful man. It becomes true for Sanjay uncle's life also. Soon after that with the money he earned he started the business together with his friend Manoj. They faced a lot of ups and downs during the start of business. Kalpana aunt gave enough confidence to Sanjay uncle.

One year after that, my dad got married.

Two Years passed by,

Now Sanjay uncle was in a position to look after his Kalpana to the safest level. So he decided to marry her with the blessings of his uncle Vinay, my dad and Manoj.

One fine day Sanjay uncle married Kalpana aunt. They were the happiest couple in the world.

Few months later, Manoj got married.
Everyone's life was going on smoothly. This was the happiest period of My dad, Sanjay uncle and Manoj because they were successful in their life and in careers.

In the next five years our families started expanding,

Rithick was born, he is two years younger to me. Riya, our loving sister is four years younger to me. Manoj  also had a daughter and she was as same age of Riya. She is Nethra. My family became more or less settled in New Delhi. We often came to TamilNadu and I still I remember the fun we used to have in our childhood there.

When I was ten years old, my dad was transferred to Mumbai. I was very much happier at that time because I thought that Mumbai and TamilNadu were nearer.

During that time Sanjay uncle's and Manoj partnership business showed incredible growth. They became popular in the southern states of India. They usually had business meetings in Mumbai. So they often came with their families and stayed with us for about a week. It was the unforgettable golden period of my life.

Rithick, Nethra, Riya and myself had great moments together. Rithick was very much affectionate towards me. Nethra and Riya were close friends.
Even though we met occasionally it was a heavenly experience . We enjoyed the most.

Five years passed by,

I completed my 10th exams with Good marks. That was the turning point in my life. I got an opportunity to study along with Rithick for higher secondary education in Tamil Nadu.
I came to Tamil Nadu and stayed in Rithick's home. My uncle and aunt looked after me as their own son. As Rithick was the only son, he seemed to be a reserved type. He had boundless happiness when he came to know that I was going to stay together with him.
Rithick was 9th standard and I was 11th standard. As the place was new to me, I felt a little difficult to adjust. The main problem was the language. Whenever Rithick had free time, he would come to my class. We also met during our break time.

After one month, I felt that I could manage with everything and I got few friends in my class. Months passed by  smoothly and I got good marks in my subjects too.

There was a girl named Swetha, who was my classmate. She was one of the most beautiful girl and every boy in my class had a secret crush on her. One day, she came to me with a bit of paper and handed it to me gracefully. Her eyes were so full of emotion which I couldn't understand at that time. She smiled at me and went away from the place. I was shocked to see the written words on the paper.

Flashback continues.....

***********************************

Hi friends,
How are you all?

How is the chapter?

I am nervous and excited to update the flashback Chapter. I am eager to know about your comments.

Are you reading my story continously till this chapter? If yes! Ä big thanks to all my supporting friends..

I felt sorry because due to läte update i lost few of my readers. Kindly, do support the story if you like it....

Happy Reading,
With lots of love,
UdhayAkshara.

Keep on Smiling, Take care.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 51 17
Mansi Deshmukh 26 year old ,a responsible, clever , beautiful , confident girl Have you seen ever girl of angelic face with cunning and wicked...
8.1K 908 24
Rishabh Khurana was a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and ruthless attitude. He was feared by many and loved by none. His rude and a...
819K 25.1K 40
This story is all about Rahul, the CEO of Rish group of companies and Sanvitha, the daughter of the CEO of Sanvi group of companies. It's not a stor...
28.6K 1.1K 29
He is cold-hearted. She has no heart. He cares for his image. She doesn't give a fuck of what people think of her. He is ice. She is fire. The only...