Naruto: The Destiny Of Himenei

By Malevolentzahra

A lonesome girl with no aspiration, and no hopes of survival in the Village of the Hidden Rain. On one partic... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28 (Finale)
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episodes 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Naruto Shippuden: Special Episode
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Epidode 37
Episode 38
Episode 40
Episode 41
Bonus Episode

Episode 39

37 1 0
By Malevolentzahra

-Hyorin-

I began to emit even more of a fine mist than usual, freezing everything within reach.

My clothes became encased in ice as my eyes burned.

The Misuka clones warped away from me, giving me even more room to regain my composure.

"What's happened to me...? What's happened to my voice for that matter," I gasped.

"We are one...we have infused with each other completely for now. You have little time to attack her with all of our combined strength. This form will last only for so long!"

I felt power coursing through me as I began to create millions of spheres of ice.

The spheres began to expand and change in shape as I infused more and more chakra into them.

"You won't be getting away from me," Misuka said as she dashed towards me.

Beasts made of ice began to attack her and all of the surrounding clones as they charged at me.

I flinched as a large staff came flying towards me.

I caught it on reflex, twirling it around rapidly as I deflected shuriken and kunai.

Several beasts were taken down by clones, as I controlled them.

This continued to happen several times before I was rendered down to three beasts.

"Time for us to join the offensive," my demon half said as we dashed into crowd.

We smashed our hands into several clones, freezing them instantly.

Spears of ice began to tear through their bodies, stabbing other clones.

I searched around for the original Misuka, but to no avail.

"We have began to run low on chakra...I could give out at any moment now," my other half said.

"No...we have to find the original first," I said as I began to cover even more ground than before.

All of my ice beasts were destroyed, and the demon chakra finally gave out.

I fell to my knees as the clones began to charge at me once again.

"Beast Wave jutsu!"

A large black wave came crashing in front of me, clearing out the enemies.

"I'm glad I made it in time," Kenji said as he helped me up from the ground.

"Kenji...what are you doing here? I thought you went back to check on your niece and your sister."

"I did...they're safe...now let's take care of all these ragdolls," he smiled as he lifted his large sword from the ground.

I walked over to him, pulling out the kunai that Himenei gave me.

"Right...I'll do what I can," I said.

Misuka stared at Kenji and briefly, before she weaved several hand signs.

In a bright flash of cherry blossoms, the clones and Misuka had vanished.

"What? Oh well...let's look for the others," I said as I put the kunai away.

"Summoning jutsu!"

"You used a domesticated summoning master...?"

"Yeah...we just need a quick way to travel so there's no need for you to destroy anything," Kenji said as he hopped onto the back of the medium sized wolf.

"Are you coming...?"

"I don't know why I feel like I'm disrespecting Karin by even being around alone," I sighed as I hopped onto the back of the wolf.

"Karin wouldn't care...trust me, she trusts you enough to let you stay in our home when she's not there. Why would now be any different? You two are friends, after all," he grinned.

"I suppose so..."

"Good...now you might wanna hold onto me since this is your first time riding," he said.

"Okay, that's crossing the line for m-"

I latched onto him for dear life as the large wolf took off into the distance.

"I told you so."

----

-Karin-

We raced down the roads at lethal speeds as we battled.

"Who would've thought that you could move so quickly," Ayanei said as she threw her sword at me.

I deflected it, leaping into the air.

"I'm the fastest girl in the entire leaf," I said as I slammed my foot down onto the ground behind her.

"What was that?! Who were you aiming for," she snapped as she leapt onto the nearby mountain side.

"I'm at full capacity again! Kill that wench!!!"

"Right!!! Time to die," I shouted as I infused my beast chakra with my own.

In a blur, I snagged her up by her neck slowly choking her.

"H-how...d-did you manage...to get so strong?!"

"You underestimate me...I've warned you in the past that if we fought again that I would kill you. I don't like to repeat myself," I said as I snapped her neck, dropping her limp body to the ground.

"That was pretty gruesome...you've earned my respect."

"I'm sick of all this war bull crap! I just wanna go home and cuddle with my boyfriend," I huffed as I looked around the roads.

"There's a large village nearby...and several people are in it."

"Then I'll go towards that direction...which way," I asked.

"East of here."

"Okay!"

-----

-Himenei-

"Haruhi is the most physically advanced one out of all of us," Ibiki smirked as he slowly approached me.

"I didn't ask...why are you doing this anyways...since you feel like giving out answers," I snapped.

"I don't feel like giving out anything...which is why they're gonna do the dirty work," he said as he weaved a hand sign, causing all of his demon ninja to leap towards me.

I vaulted over the railing behind me, landing onto the bridge below.

I looked up, watching them stare down at me.

"Go!"

The demon ninja began to leap from the village's buildings, attempting to attack me.

I sent my remaining chakra to my feet, taking off into the distance.

I stopped once I noticed that there was no where else to run.

"You might as well die here and now," Ibiki said as he warped towards me.

I leapt off of the bridge, crashing into a nearby building window.

I sprinted as fast as I could, trying to get away.

Suddenly, a demon ninja threw several kunai at me from the left side.

I flipped over the kunai, landing on top of his neck.

His body twitched slightly as the bones were crushed inside of his throat.

"You're surrounded...just give up!"

A ninja cane from above with a katana, but I dodged it.

I slipped around him, snapping his neck as I ducked incoming shuriken.

I used the now dead ninja's katana, throwing it into the skull of another ninja.

A ninja with long iron claws came running towards me, and I stood my ground.

I weaved my hands through his slashing attacks, striking him so hard in the face that it shattered.

He flew into the next group of ninja, knocking them all down.

I ran up to another one, jumping onto his chest.

I pushed off of him and into the air, attacking the airborne ninja.

I twirled around rapidly, throwing his body into the crowd.

He landed on top of a carriage, shattering it.

As I landed on the ground, more ninja came at me.

I did a double back handspring, grabbing a piece of the carriage.

It was a staff like object, so I made good use of it.

I smacked my foot down onto it, causing it to pop one of the demon ninja in the face.

As it flipped through the air, I swept the surrounding ninja by their feet, leaping after it.

I twirled the staff around gracefully, attacking everyone who came near.

I rushed through the crowd, using the staff as an extension of myself.

I was caught off guard by a ninja as they cut the staff in half, knocking me over.

I stumbled forward, hitting the incoming ninja three times consecutively.

I stared up at Ibiki, my blood boiling.

"I will not die! Ya hear me! I will get you no matter how much I have to endure to defeat you!!!!"

He let out a light chuckle as he lifted his hand into the air.

"Fire," he said as the surrounding archers began to fire arrows at me.

I twirled the two surrounding pieces of wood around, deflecting as many arrows as possible.

As I became overwhelmed, I did several back flips, lifting off into the air.

The arrows somehow still caught me, sending me into a nearby wall.

"Now would be a good time to give up...since you're still breathing," Ibiki called to me as I began to slip into unconsciousness.

-Flashback-

"This is war Himenei...you can get seriously hurt if you're not careful. I am well aware of how much you have accomplished...but you're still young," Neji said as he grabbed my hand, stopping from receiving my flak jacket.

"Neji, I'm sure you're saying this because you care about me...that's the same reason that you told Lady Hinata to stay out of the war. I'm going to do the same as her. I'm going to fight until I've taken my last breath. I won't give up until we have obtained peace...and I'll come home with you, because I refuse to die and leave you alone...because that's my ninja way."

-Flashback End-

"I....made a promise to my brother...I told him...I told him that I wouldn't die," I said as I released the One Hundred Healings seal, activating the Mitotic Regeneration seals.

Chakra began to course through my body, my wounds healed up instantly.

"I stored over seventy five percent of my current chakra into this seal during the war...that's three times more than Lady Tsunade, and twice as much as Sakura! You all will die here," I said as I activated my Mangekyo Byakugan.

I began to concentrate all of the chakra possible into the chakra points in my body.

"Hyuga Style! Eight Trigrams: Blazing Divine Tornado!!!!"

I created catastrophic red winds that burned away at everything in reach.

There were countless amounts of screams and wails of pain as I continued to use the attack.

I cane to an abrupt stop, looking onto all of the destruction around me.

Everything around me looked as if it was eroded by acid.

The demon ninja all were turned to nothing, and Ibiki laid against the wall gasping for air.

His clothes were singed off as he stared on in horror.

"W-what?! Strength!! Y-you have so much of it..."

"This is what happens when a Hyuga learns the most powerful techniques of them all," I said as I closed the seal on my body, turning it back to it's purple diamond.

"Why didn't you kill me," he asked.

"Your sister would never forgive me, nor herself if she knew I killed you. You need to think about how she felt once you left her the way that you did! Yeah, maybe you weren't strong enough at the time to escape, but I'm sure that you can escape now. Join our side Ibiki, atop being such a dummy," I smiled as I held my hand out to him.

"I-I...I can't!"

"What's stopping you," I asked.

"She's got a hold on me that just won't break! If I even think about rebellion she'll kill me!"

"Then I'll go talk to her, me and the rest my- no...the rest of our friends will!"

"You sound a lot like Naruto," Karin said as she walked into the building.

"Karin...you beat Ayanei?"

"I did more than that...Yuko can hate me as much as she wants...but that bitch was a pest."

"Goodness...where are the others," I asked.

"I had a lock on Rin's scent, but it was cut off by the smell of burning flesh...I've got it back now," she said.

"That's good...let's look for them," I said as I bit into my thumb, placing my hand into the ground.

"Summoning jutsu!"

"We don't have much time to waste," Raiga said as Karin and hopped onto his back.

"Come on," I said to Ibiki.

"What?"

"You heard her...you're in this too," Karin clipped as she slung him onto Raiga.

"We're in this...together now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.7K 32
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING] (Highest Ranking: #328 in Tragedy #39 in Male OC) "My loving and kind brother- the one I ran to whenever something bad h...
1.3K 27 41
"I thought you knew from the start." "What?" He asks with certain coldness lingering in his tone. "That I'd never leave you." I let out a soft chuck...
194K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
47.2K 2.2K 24
I sighed, sitting, again, under a very tall tree. Drip, drip, drop. Drip, drip, drop. My shiny, hazel eyes, gazed up into the almost night sky. It wa...