Supernatural One-shots

By Alice_the_Doctress

A bunch of oneshots, preferences, and imagines with different characters from the show Supernatural. If you h... More

Our Song-Dean Winchester
Skating-Castiel
Nightmares- Sam Winchester
How Are You Alive?-Dean Winchester
Get Some Sleep-Sam Winchester
May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(PART ONE)
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor(Part 2)-Team Free Will
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(FINAL PART)
Switching Bodies-Gabriel
Cosplay-Kevin Tran
Bullet Wound- Dean Winchester
Fallen Angel-Lucifer
It's Cold Outside-Sam Winchester
How You Met-Dean Winchester
How You Met- Crowley
Movie Night- Gabriel(somewhat fluff)
First Kiss-Castiel
First Kiss-Adam Milligan
First Hunt-Sam and Dean
How You Met-Gadreel
Truth Spell- Gadreel
First Kiss- Lucifer
Another French Mistake- Team Free Will(mostly Dean)
Another French Mistake(Part Two)-Team Free Will
Food Festival-Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will(Part 2)
Changing Channels-Gabe and Team Free Will(Part Three)
Request Form
Can't Decide- Kevin and Castiel
Percy Jackson-Team Free Will
Percy Jackson- Team Free Will (Part 2)
Favorite Meeting Spots-Supernatural
A Day at the Beach-Pretty much Everyone?(Mostly?)
A Day at the Beach- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas-Mostly Everyone
Go Home, You're Drunk-Balthazar
Mystery Gang-Sam, Dean, and the Reader
Untitled- Chuck Shurley
This is War-Dean Winchester
This is War(Part 2)- Dean Winchester
This is War(Final)- Dean Winchester
Birthday Scenarios- Supernatural
Angelic- Castiel
Angelic(Part 2)- Castiel
Back to School-Supernatural
Music Lesson-Gabriel(Fluff)
Update: Chapter Friggin 50!!!!!!!
Fix You- Dean Winchester
The End-Chuck Shurley(Part One)
The End- Chuck Shurley(Part 2/Final)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester(Part One)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester (Part 2)
Halloween-Supernatural
Avant Garde- Balthazar
Caught-Balthazar
Like father, Like daughter-Dean Winchester(Part One)
Like Father, Like Daughter- DW(Part 2)
Like Father, Like Daughter-DW(Part Three)
Like Father, Like Daughter(Final)-DW
Update: This is War the Book!?!
Inexplicable - Castiel
Update: 50,000 reads!!!
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley(Part 2)
Keep Your Enemies Closer(Final)- Crowley
P!ATD- Dean Winchester
Song Tag
The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor(Part Two)- Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean(Part Three)
Family Reunion- Benny Lafitte
Just a Really Bad Day
Familiar- Philippe LeChat
Rabbit Food- Dean Winchester
Out- Sam and Dean Winchester
Out(Part Two)-Kevin Tran
Hella-Charlie Bradbury
Just Desserts-Gabriel
First Kiss - Andy Gallagher
We Meet Again - Crowley
We Meet Again(Final)-Crowley
Childish - Dean Winchester
Those Two Geeks - Charlie Bradbury
Dude Run - Teen!Dean Winchester
Dude Run (Part 2) - Dean Winchester
Love Lost - Chuck Shurley
Valentine's Day - Supernatural
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 1)
Married for a Week- Gabriel (Part 2)
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 3/Final)
Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean (Part 4)
Wicked - Meg
Freak - Jack Kline
A Romance Blockbuster - Jack Kline
The Pixel Addiction - Castiel
Nothing but Trouble - Andy Gallagher (Part 1)
Try Me - Dean Winchester
Alternate Endings: The 100th Chapter Special- Sam & Dean
2nd Spn Book

We Meet Again (Part 2)- Crowley

1.4K 60 5
By Alice_the_Doctress

~(A/N: Hello everyone! I apologize for the hiatus, I was in a college program for two weeks so I was busy but I'm back and here's part two of We Meet Again. Side note, how has your summer been?)~

"(Y/N)..."

You woke up with a jolt at the sound of your name. The clock beside you showed exactly 3:00 am in red. Sighing in frustration because you were now fully awake, you slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

Ever since meeting Crowley, you've just had these strange dreams about being with him--well the old him. None of it made any sense and they were so vivid, like they were memories of your own.

Nonetheless, this was the fourth time this week that you've woken up at exactly 3 am. You walked into the kitchen just in time to see Sam drinking a glass of water by the counter. "Can't sleep?" He asked.

"Something like that," you told him as you headed over to the fridge to pour yourself a glass as well. It was quiet for a moment, and you could feel Sam's stare as you filled your cup with water to the rim.

"Are you okay?" He asked with furrowed brows.

You set the pitcher down and sighed. "I don't know honestly."

"Is it about Crowley?"

You nodded before putting the pitcher back in the fridge. Sam knew about the whole Crowley incident and while you tried to get your mind off of it, he just kept bringing it up.

"You know, maybe we should ask Cas about this. Don't you think it's weird that Crowley's old girl friend apparently has the same name as you and even looks just like you?"

"Well yeah," you agreed, "But I'm not her. I mean...I can't be, right?"

"I'm not sure," Sam shrugged, "But there's got to be some connection between the two."

"But what would Cas know about this?" You asked him as you grabbed your cup. Your fingers laced around the cool glass, condensation seeping onto your finger tips.

"He is an angel. Maybe he knows about reincarnation or something," Sam suggested.

"You've got a point. But let's contact him in the morning. I'm gonna go try to get some sleep if that's even possible by now," you grabbed your cup and waved Sam goodbye as you walked out the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

"You came!" You raised a brow at the angel, who had suddenly appeared in the bunker. Instead of praying to get Castiel to come, you decided to text him on his new phone. And there he was, in just seconds.

"Of course I did," the angel tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Forget it," you waved off, closing the book you were just reading. "I need your help."

Castiel nodded, taking a seat across from you. "Is it about Crowley?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Dean told me," he answered.

"Ah," you nodded, "Then you know how confused I am at the moment."

"And your dreams...they have not made much sense either, have they?"

"No," you shook your head.

"May I try something?" Castiel appeared by your side, his hand hovering over your head.

"Sure," you shrugged, knowing you could trust him. Maybe his angel mojo could help you figure out what was going on. You closed your eyes as he placed his hand onto your forehead, and suddenly felt a wave of warm energy. It didn't feel like he was healing you from something, more like he was searching your thoughts and memories.

"That's strange," you heard Castiel mutter under his breath.

Your eyes shot open anxiously. "What?"

He laid his hand back at his side. "For some reason, I can't breech a certain region of your thoughts. It's like they're locked away some place where no one can find them. I can sense them, but I can't seem to find them."

"So what do you think's going on?"

"I'm not sure exactly. My best guess is that someone must have erased your memory. I just can't figure out why though."

"Isn't there some way you could find out who erased my memory so we can ask them?" You asked.

"Well...there is a psychic," the Angel suggested, yet he sounded doubtful.

~Time Skip~

"Castiel, my favorite angel," a woman with frizzy red hair and hazel eyes approached the blue-eyed angel with open arms.

"Hello Claudia," he responded in a monotone voice as he awkwardly patted her back.

"Charming as usual," Claudia mumbled sarcastically as she pulled away from the hug to get a good look of you. "You must be (Y/N)."

You narrowed your eyes suspiciously at the woman. "How do you know my-"

"Name? Sweetheart, I'm a psychic. It's what I do," she smiled confidently. "Now come, take a seat. We have a lot to discuss."

Taking a quick glance at Castiel, you noticed he seemed rather vague reluctant to be here. It made you begin to wonder if he didn't trust her either. Or maybe they just had a rough past.

Nevertheless, the purple velvet seat was calling your name and you obeyed. "So Castiel tells me you had your memories erased?" Claudia asked as she took your hand in hers. Her eyes were closed shut as she stroked the palm of your hand slowly, drawing different shapes and tracing lines with her finger.

"Yeah. But we're not sure who," you explained.

Suddenly, she froze, and her finger stopped in place. "There's a witch," she muttered in low rambles, "Ivanna."

"Ivanna? That's it?" You asked, hoping for more details.

Claudia opened her eyes and let go of your hand. "That's all I'm seeing. You're gonna have to go with what you've got."

You sighed, knowing that was probably the most information you were going to get from her. Now you could see why Castiel was so hesitant to come. "Well thanks anyways, Claudia. I guess we should be heading back."

"No problem hon," she smiled then blew a kiss to Castiel. "See ya soon, angel."

You furrowed your eyebrows at Castiel as he placed his hand on your shoulder. "Are you going to explain what that was?" You whispered, a smirk began to creep up as you spoke.

"No," was all he responded with before flashing the both of you back to the bunker.

~Time Skip~

After recapping the Winchester brothers on the whole situation, it was agreed that you would all try to do some research on this Ivanna witch and see if she was still alive. "I think I found something!" Sam called your attention, his eyes focused on his laptop. "Ivanna VanBuren. She mysteriously disappeared in 1764 after being accused of witchcraft."

"Think she's still kickin'?" Dean asked.

"Could be. But our best option to find her is to get in touch with a close relative," Sam explained, "Someone like Helena VanBuren. Her multiple greats-granddaughter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 652 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
67K 818 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
281K 4.4K 34
Wattpad Supernatural featured. A collection of imagines, preferences, one shots and mini series of supernatural characters and their actors. COMPLE...