Skate Maloley

Per OGOCOMA

DISCLAIMER: Some of these imagines are hella cringy or the grammar just sucks ass, please don't mind. Most of... Més

High for You P. I
High for You P. II
High for You P. IV
Baby?
I Miss You
Claim Your Girlfriend
Surprise!
Shortcake
6:43 am
Wet Dreams
Roadtrip Convo's
Big Brother
Tats
Trap Queen
Parent Visitings
Don't Come Back P. I
Don't Come Back P. II
Don't Come Back P. III
Rebound
Tour Surprises
Hate
Strangers
HBD
Mistake
Bet
Date Night
Open Lies
Flawless
Blunts
Baby Songs
Here Now
Hunter
Angel Wings P. I
Angel Wings P. II
Jealous
FWB
Soccer Mom
Kiss Land
Pool Parties
Studio Nights
Orange Carpet P. I
Orange Carpet P. II
Interviews
You're Cute
Best Friend
Awkward Sex
Rude?
Wendy's
Marijuana
Safe With Me
Tension
Secret Love
Staying In
Revealed Secrets
Power Couple
It's A Date
Hard 2 Get
Just Say So
Give Up On Me
Misunderstandings
Hickey's
High in Hawaii
I Was Bored
Double Date Fights
Disney (AUTHOR FAVE)
I'm In Love
No One Ever Loved
Bed Peace
Doing It Wrong
Drunk Tattoos
Good night kiss

High for You P. III

2.6K 65 11
Per OGOCOMA

(Nate's POV)

Where was I going to take Y/N to? Hell, I tried to be all smooth by saying 'you'll see' but I don't even know where to take her. I'll figure it out, I always do.

It was 6:30, I should be going now since her apartment is far as fuck.

I was nervous. Really fucking nervous. I mean, what if I throw water over her like all those movie shit things? Or what if I forget my wall- do I have my wallet?

I grasped in my pockets and felt my wallet. Thank God.

***

"Holy shit, you look amazing." You better not fuck tonight up, Maloley.

She slightly blushed and smiled. "So do you." Y/N walked out of her apartment and locked her arm in mine.

I walked to my car. I opened the door for her, like a real gentleman, and stepped in myself. "So where are we going?" She asked.

Shit.

"Uh, well," I coughed. "we're going to a restaurant, duh." I joked. She chuckled and grabbed her phone.

"Go right." She ordered. I did as she said and furrowed me brows. "Don't look so angry, I know where we're going." She smiled. God, she was adorable. "Unless you have an actual restaurant you want to go to?"

We softly laughed. I looked at her, she smirked at me and giggled. "Touché." I winked.

After a while of driving I started to get curious where she wanted to go. I was fine with driving for another 2 hours, as long as I was with her. "So is there an actual destination?"

"Yeah, here left." She pointed to the left side and I turned.

(Y/N's POV)

We had been at the Edison restaurant for an hour now and I could easily sit for another five.

Nate was hilarious tonight, he was so chill and calm, unlike me. I was nervous as hell before he came. I'm still terrified to do something stupid.

The night went so good. I hadn't done anything, I had fun, Skate had fun (I hope) and the food was so good. "Babe, you have here-" He pointed at the corner of my mouth and stood up. "let me do it." He smiled and leaned in.

Until my water fell on my lap.

"Oh, sh- damn. Uh- I- God, I'm so sorry." He grapped napkins and handed them to me. I looked at him and he looked so red. I laughed and cleaned myself up. "Fuck." He softly murmured.

"It's okay, don't worry. It's just water."

"Jesus, I'm so stupid. Go- sorry, sir. Can we have more napkins? - Thank you." I didn't even notice the man. I softly laughed again.

"You're not stupid. That's called an accident."

"I tried to be romantic and that happens." He sighed. I giggled and went to the bathroom to clean my dress.

(Nate's POV)

I fucked up. I fucking messed up. Remember when I said I was nervous to throw water over her? Dream came true! Great job, Skate!

After she came back from the bathroom I once again apologized. I was never this nervous for a girl.

The rest of the night went well, acted like it didn't happen. I had lots of fun, she had lots of fun.

The waiter came with the bill. I got the bill before she did and got my wallet out. "Don't even think of paying." I told her.

"I-"

"No."

"Nate-"

"Nope."

"List-"

"No."

"I was going to tell you I had lots of fun!" She quickly said. I smiled at her and laughed. "But that was also an option."

"Sorry."

"Can I at least see the bill?"

"No." She gave me an 'are you serious' look what made me laugh. "Alright." I handed her the bill.

She looked like she just saw a ghost. I chuckled and got a couple of $20 bills. "It's not that much."

After minutes of arguing, which seemed like hours, she gave up. I drove back home since the restaurant was almost closing.

Honestly, I didn't know what the fuck to do now. But I knew I didn't want to drop her off at her house yet.

What about just chilling at my place? She would like that, right? "Hey, what do you want to do?" I asked while driving through the streets of Downtown LA.

"I don't know. But I do know I don't want to go home." She responded.

This huge fucking smile on my face is something that rarely happens. "Me neither."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

90.4K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
710K 10.5K 117
*I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS REALLY YOUNG SO PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES* | Completed | ©funnibunny
1.1M 12.5K 111
Dolan Twin Imagines! I wrote most of these imagines a very long time ago so if a lot of them seem very immature and a lot of mistakes through out th...