Safe With Me

We were at some kind of party Nate wanted to go to. It sounds like I don't like parties, I do, but I didn't really feel like it this time.

But since Nate started whining about going, I gave in and went with him.

It was a party at Kian and Jc's house, they were especially known for their huge parties at their house. The people that came were a couple of people I knew, so that was a little better, though.

As we walked in we got greeted by people such as the very infamous Omaha squad, Nash, Jenn and Kian and Jc themselves.

The night went smooth really, there wasn't anything special and I wasn't expecting it at all.

With the hour everyone started to get more drunk, I also had a couple of drinks, but I was far from drunk.

Nate had been with me the entire time but eventually I found my own friends and he did his own thing. We weren't a clingy couple at all, and I was more than happy with that.

"You're a fucking pussy!" I heard someone yell.

I furrowed my brows and Jenn and Lauren looked with the same expression. "God, can you just shut the fuck up, dude?" Cameron?

"The fuck did you say?" Swazz?

They barely knew each other actually. They sometimes used to see each other whenever the entire group hangs out, but that was nothing. "You heard me, man. Can you just shut the fuck up, you're giving me a fucking headache." Cam whined.

Swazz and Cam were both pretty shit-faced, and when they were, they were pretty angry about literally nothing, and this was one of those moments. "Being rude now, are we?!"

They stood pretty close so I started to get a little scared. I hated fights. I've always hated them. Especially if they were drunk.

I took a couple of steps back but bumped into someone. I quickly apologized but noticed it was Nate. He gave me a warm smile and pulled me in his arms.

Cameron and Swazz were still yelling bullshit at each other, but Swazz started pushing Cam. His temper was short since I noticed that he suddenly started punching John in his face.

I let out a little squeal, what I didn't want... at all. "Babe, you okay?" Nate asked me as his hold got tighter. "Let's get out of here..." I saw Cam and Swazz getting seperated and I sighed out of relief.

Getting terrified myself was already fucked up, but seeing my friends get beat up is even worse.

Nate and I stood outside and I sighed once again. "I feel like such an idiot for screaming." I sarcastically chuckled.

"You're not an idiot. It's okay to be scared." Nate assured me.

I looked up at the sky. The sky was clear, filled with stars. Sometimes I would just forget that someone was next to me. "(Y/N)?" Nate said. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. "Where were you thinking about?"

"Everything... The fight. The party. You."

Nate smirked at me. "What were you thinking about when you thought of me?"

"About how protective you were. Thank you." I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'll never let anyone touch you. You know that I'll always protect you right? It's okay to be scared of fights. I'll make sure they won't come near you." He kissed my head. "You're safe with me."