Strangers

"See you tonight then?" Swazz responded to my text I sent a couple of minutes ago. He invited me to his party tonight and I was pretty excited for it since I hadn't been to a party for a while.

"Yeah :)" I simply responded.

I got ready since I had 2 more hours and the driving would take half an hour, so it's better to get ready right now.

***

I walked in John's house. It was already filled with people I never actually saw before. I started to get anxious, I hated being at places alone... "Y/N!" John jogged over to me and quickly hugged. "You made it!"

"Of course I did." I smiled at him. He handed me a red cup and I drank from it.

"John, man. I had been- wow," The stranger said as he saw me. He widened his eyes and slowly ran his eyes down my body. "oh, I'm sorry. I uh, I just- you know, I..." He drifted off his words and coughed. "I'm Nate." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Y/N." I smiled.

This guy was like heaven for my eyes. His dimples. His eyebrows. His everything. Wow. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He winked.

"Original." I joked.

"Oh, you must hear that often?" He chuckled.

"Nah, I usually already scared them away before they can say that." I teased.

He started laughing and looked down at me. His holy laugh. "You haven't scared me."

"Yet." I winked. I felt my phone vibarate and picked up. "Hello?" I literally screamed to my phone. "Hello?" I tried again. I motioned Nate to excuse me and I walked outside.

"Y/N!" I heard my best friend Hailey scream in my ear.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Jesus, you finally heard me."

"Yeah, alright. What do you want?" We always were, as how others called it 'rude' to each other. We called it 'showing our love for each other in an other way'.

Before she answered I heard her yell from a car. "Shut up!" I yelled back as I ran to the car where Hailey and Mia were laughing. I shook my head and they came out of the car. "How the hell did I not know you guys were coming?"

We walked back to the party as they explained that they saw that I was at the party in some kind of snapchat, so they decided to come too. "Society these days." I shook my head in disapproval.

We entered the house again. I wanted to see Nate again. But I'm glad Hailey and Mia came, or I would be alone the entire night.

I felt someone pull my arm as I turned around and saw Nate standing there, smiling like crazy. What a cutie. "There you are." I nodded and examined him.

Where are his flaws? God, why can't I find someone notattractive about him? "Let's go upstairs, so we can talk." He didn't smirk or whatever.

And I don't think he would be the type to rape me though...

Once we were in a random room he sat down next to me. "So, Y/N." He started.

"So, Nate."

He chuckled and looked at me. "I want to get to know you. In like a second."

"I don't know about a second... How about thirty seconds?" I joked.

"Sure. Go!"

"Oh," I didn't intend an actual meeting in thirty second.

But I just went for it. "Well, my name is Y/N Y/L/N, I'm nineteen. I'm born at (your birthday). I go to WLAC. I like to dance, to uh, draw. I have one sister. Born and raised in Cali. I'm single. Not a virgin. I'm pretty cool with meeting new people. I want to live in Italy.

My favorite artist is Drake. Turn on's are tattoos, dimples and a cute personality. And that's pretty much it." I quickly rambled. Nate still listened and looked at me with an interested face. "Your turn." I smiled.

"Nathan Montgomery Maloley. January 17th 1995. Omaha, Nebraska. One older sister Kaylan, and younger brother Stew. Lebanese. Rapper. Featured in a hit with Jack and Jack." He quickly winked.

"Turn on's, pretty smile, party girl, badass with a hint of innocent." A smirked showed on his face. "Dream place to live, Spain. Obsessed with hip-hop. Went on tour and last but certainly not least, I don't give up."

Before I could contain myself, my lips were smashed against his. We hungrily kissed each other as he gently pushed my down the bed. He broke our kiss by taking off his shirt. Did I really want to do this? He took of his pants and kissed my neck. Hell yeah.

I let out quiet moans and I felt Nate smirking while biting my skin. That was definitely going to be a mark. He made his way down my body as he unbuttoned my jeans. He looked up at me, making sure I wanted this.

I nodded and he smirked while taking off my pants. He kissed the fabric of my panties. "Stop teasing." I quickly said.

He smirked and continued doing what he was doing. "Ain't nobody got time for that. I need you." We were both tipsy, though.

"Oh, you need me, baby?" He raised his brows and grinned. "How bad do you need me?"

"Stop playing. Please." He kept smirking and finally went for it.