Double Date Fights

"Do I really have to go?" I asked my boyfriend.

He fixed his shirt as he looked at me throug the mirror. "Yes, babe. You're doing Jack a favor. Just keep in your mind that it's for Jack, not Madison." I sighed.

Jack forced me to go on a double date with him and Madison.

Let's just say that I wasn't the biggest fan of Madison Beer. Jack and I had been best friends for ages, until she showed up.

He suddenly started acting like it was a crime to hang out with me, even when I was dating Nate!

I don't know if he suddenly felt like I was a bitch, or if it was Madison who was being too freaking clingy. "I don't want to." I whined.

"Please, babe." He said while turning to me and sitting across me on my bed. "It'll be fun."

"I don't know what your definition of fun is, but mine is definitely not hanging out with Madison Beer." He sighed and rubbed my leg.

He hovered over me and kissed me lightly on my lips, like they weren't even touching. "Do it again." I softly said while biting my lip.

"When we're home from dinner with Jack and Madison." He said while messing up my hair and leaving. "I'm waiting in the living room!" Nate yelled as he closed the door behind him.

I hate everything and everyone.

***

"So, we were at the studio and-"

"A pasta?" The waiter arrived with the food, making Madison stop talking.

"Thank God." I sighed. I felt Nate kick against my leg.

Oops, guess I said that louder than I thought.

"Sorry, you also could've told me you weren't interested." Madison rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't think that would make any difference, honey." I shot back. She sighed and looked at

Jack, giving him a look like 'do something about her'. "He's not gonna change a thing, Mads." I winked.

She groaned, clearly getting annoyed by me.

She ignored it and ate her food just like the rest of us.

Nate and Jack were switching looks with each other. They were also annoyed, obviously.

How about we just fucking leave?

"Hey Y/N, how's uni going?" Jack asked out of the blue.

I nodded. "It's good. Boring, but good."

"Thank God I dropped out after high school." Madison sighed.

"After high school? Aren't you suppose to be in high school right now?" I said, referencing at her age.

She scoffed. I was so mean tonight. Lol. "What is your problem, seriously?" She nearly yelled.
Jack touched her shoulder lightly, making her lower her volume. "I don't remember doing anything to you!"

"I remember you stealing my best friend, and before you jump to conclusions, no I'm not jealous. I have a boyfriend." I told her. "We were best friends since high school and when you came in the picture, he suddenly acted like I was a total stranger."

"And that has to do anything with me?"

"Don't lie and say you haven't said anything about 'not liking it when I'm with Jack'." She stayed quiet and pursed her lips.

The rest of the evening was... intense. The tension between the four of us was too fragile. I could rip Madison's weave off right now.

"Babe, how about we go talk?" Nate said as he lightly pulled me with him.

I stood up and walked with him outside. "Can you please calm your ass. She's your best friend's girlfriend. Jack would really appreciate it when you save her some slack, babe. I almost feel bad for her." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"For me, at least?" Nate pulled a puppy face and I sighed even deeper now.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean I like her."

"You don't have to, great. Thanks, baby girl."

Nate said as he kissed my lips. "I owe you big time."

"You definitely do." I was hating everything right now.

"I'll make it up to you when we're home." Nate winked and I smirked. "That's my girl. Now please, don't rip her throat out when we're having dinner."

"I'm not promising anything."