Power Couple

Nate and I were in the studio once again, we never really left actually. We had been writing songs or either recording.

The funny thing is that we're dating and that people get really excited about us collabing. I usually saw tweets or posts about us telling us how we're their 'OTP' or asking us to 'adopt them'.

I was really happy about them being so supportive and excited. Nate and I were both pretty well-known, though. "Let's go home, babe." Nate said as we finished up our new song All That. He held the CD and smiled.

We said goodbye to Pierre and walked out of the studio, intertwining our hands. We hadn't been dating too long, like half a year or so.

As I opened the door I saw people with cameras and a lot of lights. "(Y/N)! Nate!" They all yelled.

I smiled and waved a little, not trying to get too much attention. Our hands were still intertwined and I felt Nate's hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We quickly walked to my car and drove out of the sea of photographers. "That was... overwhelming." Nate said. I chuckled at his comment. "Hungry?"

I nodded and groaned. "I didn't have breakfast at all and I barely ate, so you could say I'm pretty hungry."

"What do you want to eat?" The way was finally a lot calmer.

"Chipotle."

Nate furrowed his brows and looked at me. "But you hate Chipotle?"

"I know. But I like you." I read that line somewhere on Tumblr, it was the perfect time to use it. Nate laughed and messed up my hair. "Smooth, ain't I?"

"Smooth af." I laughed and drove to Chipotle.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't the biggest fan of Mexican, but some meals weren't that bad.

We arrived and walked in without any cameras in our faces.

Nate ordered a table and we sat down, ordering our drinks right away. I got out my phone and went on Twitter, as usual. My mentions were filled with people who were tweeting about Nate and I.

I saw it were the photos the paps took.

Also, I noticed a lot of '___ retweeted a Tweet you were mentioned in!' I clicked on the tweet and noticed it was a tweet from Ariana.

"yassss @y/t/n & nathan !!!!!! still my fav couple tbh" I smiled at the tweet. She was the cutest. I favorited the tweet and decided to text her later.

I met Ariana a very long time ago, we became friends right away, and even though she's a world star now, she always found time to text me.

Another tweet I apparently got mentioned in was Kylie's. How I met her? One word: coachella.

"Power couple for real @y/t/n @/skatemaloley" I saw a picuture of Nate and I. I also favorited the tweet.

I saw another tweet from Camila Cabello, we had been friends for ages now and she was a damn sunshine.

"@y/t/n MARRY THAT GUY PLEASE" I smiled even brighter. I was so glad people were so supportive with our relationship.

I continued scrolling through my mentions and saw a lot of silly fangirl tweets. They always made my day.

"NO ONE could beat y/n and nate fr"

"Skate and y/n appreciation tweet"

"fun fact, y/n & nate are my parents"

"LET THEM PLEASE HAVE CHILDREN"

"THE FUCKING CD!!!!!!! COLLAB??? PLEASE"

"The way he looks at her makes me wanna cry"

"What the hell are you grinning at?" Skate said. I showed him the tweets and he smirked. "We are the power couple, though." He winked.

I returned a smirk and we both started laughing. "I love you." He said out of the blue.

I felt myself burning hot. He always had this kind of effect on me whenever he said sweet things to me. "I love you too." I said while biting my lip.