Here Now

(Nate's POV)

She was going to be home. She was going to be back in my arms. After nine damn months, I was going to have my baby back.

Y/N had been sent to the Military for nine months. It were a terrible nine months. We barely talked. I missed her everyday and I was terrified that she would be gone every single day.

It felt like hell.

I was at the airport with her parents and her sister, Khloe. We anxiously waited for her to come through the gates. Everytime someone came in our breathing became heavier, but it wasn't her.

That's how we continued for like forty-five minutes. Everyone around us was just as nervous as us. We weren't the only ones.

She's coming soon. She's coming soon. She's coming soon. I kept repeating in my head.

11:45...

11:46...

11:47...

I sighed and looked at the time. God damn it. One minute seemed like a damn hour. I was going to tell her how much I've missed her. I was going to tell her how happy I am that she's safe. "Hey, where are you guys looking at?" I heard a very familiar voice say. We turned around as we faced a happy Y/N Y/L/N.

It suddenly went so fast. Her parents crying. Her sister crying. Me crying.

She was safe. My baby girl made it.

"Don't cry." She said as she hugged her parents. Of course they had to go first, even though I wanted to have Y/N all for myself. "Seriously, if you're going to cry. I'm going to cry even harder." She said to the all of us.

"We're just so happy." Khloe told her as she embraced her.

Finally, she got to me. I hugged her like the world was going down. I held her so tight that I made sure she couldn't breath. (wow sounds scary) "I'm so happy you're here, baby." I managed to say. I heard her laugh.

I pulled back and looked her in her teary eyes. She grabbed my hand. With my other hand I wiped her tears away. "I missed you so much." I said as I locked our lips together. God I missed this.

I missed her.

"I missed you so much, Nate." She said while throwing her arms around my shoulders. I held her by her waist.

"These nine months were fucking terrible." I slightly chuckled.

She pulled back to look me in the eye. "I'm here now."