Blunts

"C'mon babe, just one blunt." I sighed and gave in. This conversation had been going on for hours now.

I wanted to smoke weed, but I also didn't because it was terrifying me. Well, not 'terrifying' but it's just weird to think that I'm actually smoking weed.

But since my boyfriend was a total pot-head he wanted me to try pot, of course.

Nate had been whining about me smoking the entire time. He knew that I wanted to do it, but also not. I was in a dilemma, kinda. "Just one puff. If you don't like it, you can pass it to me. You just need to try it." I sighed and held out my hand.

He widened his eyes and passed me the blunt. "So what do I need to do with this?" I questioned. He started laughing histerically. "Aye! My first time! Leave me alone!" I laughed slightly.

"It's a blunt. Like a cigarette, but with other stuff in it, but I'm sure that you must know how you light a cigarette." He winked. I was 'addicted' for a while, but that was for like a week.

I rolled my eyes at his reference and grabbed a lighter.

I looked unsure and lighted the blunt. I inhaled the weed like it was a cigarette and I started coughing like an idiot.

Nate started laughing and smirked at me trying to smoke weed. "Different than cigarettes, isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes once again and lighted it once again, now trying to not cough. "Let's try again." I said while still coughing. I hesitated before lightning the weed. Nate looked at me impatiently. "Give me a moment." I said, making a scene.

Nate chuckled and stared at me. "It's kinda funny, seeing you like this."

"Yup, laughing my ass off." I said sarcastically. I once again tried to smoke the blunt, it was better than the first time, though.

This time I didn't cough like an idiot.

I inhaled the weed. It was a strange taste. I scrunched my nose and looked at Nate. "This is what you smoke on a daily basis?" I asked sticking my tongue out to taste less of the disgusting weed. It wasn't helping.

He nodded and grabbed the blunt. I grasped it out of his hand again and took one last puff, trying to look hot.

It worked since I saw Nate biting his lip. I gave him back the blunt and winked at him. "Damn, babe. You should do that more often."