Hickey's

"Hickey's? Really Nate? Really?" I shouted. He laid down on the bed and grinned at me. "Stop laughing you motherfucker! We have dinner with my brother tonight!"

"He won't mind." He casually said.

The thing is that my dearest brother isn't your easy brother. He was really... protective when it comes to guys even though he's like two years older.

Surprisingly he liked Nate. They even went go-karting together without me! I thought Connor was going to crash Nate but he didn't, which was an even bigger surprise. "You know Connor." I sighed as I examined the stupid and multiple marks on my neck and collar bone.

We were a little... busy earlier and apparently he liked to play it dirty and give me childish hickey's. "And that's why I'm not worried." He casually said.

"You're unbelievable." I breathed out.

He stood behind me and kissed my neck once again. "Fuck off!" He laughed and sat on my bed again.

This was going to be an interesting evening.
With the help of Youtube I eventually managed the cover it pretty nicely. I can't believe I actually looked up 'how to cover up a hickey'.

But it worked and it was surprisingly convincing.

So here we were; it was three hours later and my brother, boyfriend and I were sharing a table.

It went pretty good, Connor didn't notice a thing through the night. Until, "Sis, your necklace is so nice." My brother told me.

My hickey's were so fucking showable. And so was my crashed ego.

Nate started laughing, just like dickhead Connor. I swear, I covered it up!

I should've powdered it like they said. I shouldn't have been such a lazy shit.

"I–"

"You look ridiculous." Connor interrupted me while laughing. He wasn't angry or anything, what the hell? "Go put makeup on that shit."

I scoffed and looked at Nate who was looking like he had the time of his God damned life.
I stood up, bringing my purse with me.

Damn it.

(Nate's POV)

"I would've killed you but you're cool, so you're safe." He said as Y/N left. I knew the makeup wasn't going to last long. "For now." I looked at him challengingly and he grinned.

Connor and I had a pretty good friendship since we're literally the same person, well not literally, but you get the idea. "I know you wouldn't hurt me." I said proudly.

He scoffed and sighed. "Sadly, you're right." I smiled and ate my food. "But hickey's man?" I smirked at my childish move. I knew she hated hickey's, but my girl sure did like neck kisses.

"Aren't you a little too old for that?"

"You're never too old for hickey's." I smirked. He laughed and shook his head. "Thanks for being cool with it, man."

He gave me a kind smile. "You're one of the realest people I know, dude. I trust you with my sister."

That somehow made me feel really, really fucking good.