I Was Bored

"Holy shi-" I held a finger to my mouth to make him shut up before Nate knew I was here. "You're here!" Johnson semi-whispered. I smiled and hugged him while placing my suitcase in the hallway.

I slowly walked in, seeing four guys on their phones and talking a little while listening to their usual music. "Bro, I'm- Y/N hey!" Gilinsky said as he stood up and turned to me.

"What?" Nate jumped out of hit seat and walked towards Jack, facing me. "Baby!" He happily yelled as he ran over to me and attacked me with hugs.

I hadn't seen my boyfriend in almost half a year, and it was slowly killing us both. I went to college in Washington while Nate was living in LA. With both of our pretty busy schedules and lack of time, we didn't get to see each other for a really long time.

But now I finished my exams, I could surprise Nate in LA. He recently came back from tour and I was staying two weeks or so. I was with him, so two weeks was more than enough. "What are you doing here?" He said as he pulled back from the hug.

"I don't know, I was bored." I teased he grinned and kissed me quickly.

I hugged the rest of the boys and sat down on the couch with the others. John, Sam and the Jacks were at Nate house apparently.

Nate kept throwing his arm around me or kissing my cheek, it made me feel so cheesy but I also really missed this. I missed Nate in general. Even though we weren't in different countries or something, but it really did feel like it.

"How were exams, Y/N?" John asked.

I deeply sighed and groaned. "A fucking pain in the ass. Thank God that's over." The boys smirked chuckled.

"I couldn't be happier about dropping out after high school, man." Gilinsky sighed out of relief.

"How have you guys been doing?" I asked all of the guys in general.

"Good, we just got back from tour." Sam said.

I nodded. "Oh, yeah!"

"Remember the first show when everyone was in Anaheim?" Gilinsky laughed. All of the guys laughed along and I just sat there... not knowing what happened.

"What actually happened to Travis?" Swazz asked while smirking. I furrowed my brows.

"Who-"

"He moved to London." The guys laughed out loud out of a sudden, making me feel even more awkward.

Apparently lots of friends of them were at the first show in Anaheim. I felt bad since I wasn't there. I remember Nate telling me that there was a party but I had exams the next day, so I couldn't just fly to the West Coast to party.

"Or that chick who threw her bra." Swazz grinned.

"Which one?" Sam smirked and I felt really weird now. I felt guilty for not being able to experience all of those things with Nate.

And so the conversation continued. They talked about the tour for like a good couple of hours, eventually I got a little upset and bored so I took out my phone and started scrolling through my phone.

None of the boys seemed to notice since they continued talking about the tour for a good hour or so. Nate was happily talking with his arm around my shoulders.

I felt like I could use some food to relax me right now, so I shrugged Nate's arm off my shoulder and walked over to the kitchen.

The laughing and talking suddenly stopped and I saw Nate standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "What's up babe?" I looked up and him and acted like there was nothing.

"Nothing?"

He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me. "Did I do something wrong?"

"What? No! I'm just really tired from the flight." I couldn't say that I was upset about the conversation, it would be so selfish.

Nate glanced at me, not falling for a word I said. "I know you a lot better than that." I looked in the pantry for food but Nate pulled me down again and cupped my face. "What is really the matter, babe? I'm getting worried."

I sighed and looked him in the eyes. "I feel like such a crappy girlfriend. Hearing all those tour memories and stuff makes me feel like I haven't been there for you. You're finally living your life and I'm not able to support you with that. It just sucks." I admitted.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "You're always here to support me. It doesn't matter if you're backstage of miles away, you've always been supportive."

"But I-I just feel like I could've been there to experience all that with you, but I couldn't. As a girlfriend you should be-"

"Whatever you're going to say is bullshit. As a girlfriend you should be supportive. It doesn't matter if it's mentally or physically, as long as I know that you care about me and my career, I'm satisfied.

Sure, I'd love to have you around the entire time, but you have a life too and I can't take that away from you. I know you care about my career. And I know that you support me through everything. That's all I want." Nate kindly smiled at me.

"How do I deserve you?" I grinned as I shook my head.

Nate pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head. "We deserve each other."