Big Brother

Nate and I walked inside the doctor's office as we held hands. My hands were hot from the nerves. As I stepped into this office, I would know if Noah would have a baby sister or brother. "I'm nervous." I quickly said.

"Don't be, baby. You did it once, and you did great. It's going to be okay." He smiled while slightly squeezing my hand.

***

"Mommy! Daddy!" I heard the little one say as we stepped into Nate's parents their house. Noah ran up to us and hugged my leg.

"Hi buddy! Did you have fun with Stew and Kaylan today?" Nate asked Noah while lowering to his height.

"Yeah! They taught me how to control a car!"

"A car?" I asked in disblief.

"A toy-car." Stew assured. I laughed and walked over to the livingroom where Nate's parents were watching TV.

They both greeted me as I sat down, not being able to wait to tell the good news. "Guess what?" I asked them. Nate entered the room with Noah and sat down next to me. They both looked at us with curiousity. "Noah's having a baby brother or sister!" I nearly squealed.

"What?" Noah asked.

"You're gonna be a big brother, baby!" He suddenly started gasping and looked at Nate. "Really, daddy?!"

"Yeah, buddy!" He said while hugging Noah.

"Are you serious, Y/N?" Nate's mom asked me while smiling widely. I nodded and looked at her happily. "Nathan, you're making me feel so old! Congratulations!" She said while walking over to us. She happily hugged us and I swear, I could see a tear.

"That's my boy. Congratulations, to you both!" Nate's father said as he smiled.

"Wait what?!" Kaylan and Stew said at the same time while walking in.

"Congrats, bro!" Stew said while patting Nate's shoulder. He had been smiling all the time and he looked genuinely happy.

"You deserve it all, man." Kaylen winked at Nate.

"I love you." Nate whispered as he kissed me cheek.

"I love you too." I grinned back at him.