Jealous

"Spaghetti for you," The waiter said as he placed Nate's food in front of him. "and a pasta bologna for the pretty lady right here." He placed my bowl in front of me and quickly winked at me.

I friendly smiled at the waiter and started drooling as soon as I saw my food. I was obsessed with Italian, though.

Nate didn't say a lot through the entire dinner. I would tell overly exciting things and he would chuckle or say nothing at all. Was this guy on his period or something?

"Do you guys need anything?" The male waiter asked.

"Nope." Nate quickly said.

"Okay, tell me-"

"Sure." He interrupted him again. The waiter gave us uneasy looks and left again. I softly kicked Nate's leg.

"What the hell is your problem?" I semi-whispered.

"Nothing." He covered up.

"What did the guy do to you?" Nate clenched his jaw and continued eating. I sighed and did the same.

I was so fed up with his shit.

Until I realized. God, I'm so stupid. Nathan Montgomery Maloley was actually jealous! "Oh my God," I said, getting Nate's attention. "you're jealous!"

"At that fuck boy? Hell no." He said rolling his eyes.

"You are! Give me one other reason to be angry!"

He stayed silent and drank from his coke. "Hello?" I said to Nate, trying to get his attention.

He ignored me and we finished our food. The waiter noticed it and cleaned up our plates. "Did you two enjoy your dinner?" He politely asked.

"Lots! Thank you." I smiled at him. He returned a smile as I felt a kick against me leg. "So how's life as a waiter?" I asked him interestedly. Well not really interested, but I was trying to test out Nate for a bit.

"Uh, it's good. Lovely colleagues and lovely customers." He smiled at me while leaning over to grab my plate.

I picked it up and helped him a little. "Thank you." He said.

"Anytime." I responded. I looked over at Nate and saw he kept clenching his jaw over and over again.

"Can I offer you both a dessert?" He asked.

"No. We have to go. Keep the change." Nate said as threw a fifty dollar bill and slurred me out of the restaurant.

We walked over to the car and I felt Nate's hand on my ass the entire time. Harshly squeezing it. "Cut the crap." I said whispering. It was a long walk.

As I said that he squeezed even harder. "Nate." I said steady.

"Shut up."

"What? No-"

"Shut up before I'll fuck you numb against this wall." I widened my eyes and stayed silent.

I don't know what got to him, but I was so digging it.

We finally got to the car. He pushed me against the door, kissing me hungrily. I immediately kissed him back, wanting more.

Nate unlocked the door and threw me in the backseat. He got into the car right away and loosened his belt. "I don't like car sex." I admitted.

"And I don't like when you flirt with stupid dicks. Guess we both won't get what we want, huh?" He said before ripping my panties off.