6:43 am

"Y/N!" Nate stumbled towards me.

I was at their party, it was going for a while now but I decided to be the 'cool' person that was late.

"Hi, Skate." I smiled at him. He almost fell before I catched him quickly.

Nate was the cutest person. But his wild side was wild, I really liked that about him.

To be honest, I might've developed some feelings for him but that doesn't matter. Nate would never see me that way.

I mean, he wasn't one of my 'good' friends, but let's just say that we've been talking for a while. "Watch out, Maloley." He could barely stand.

"You're so fucking pretty, baby." He said as he touched my face. I backed off a little and giggled.

"And you're hallucinating." He smelled like pot and alcohol... Here we go again, Maloley.

I wasn't a big drinker, but I had fun at parties without any alcohol or weed. "I'm not hallucinating, you are." He pointed at me as he took another sip of his beer.

"Okay." I answered simply. I looked around, looking for my friends.

Some were grinding against complete strangers, others were stripping and the remaining ones were making out.

God, what kind of friends do I have?

I shook my head and focused on Nate again.
"I'm sleepy."

I didn't hear him that well so I asked again, you know, making sure. "Are you tired?" Nate was so shit faced. He nodded.

I dragged him to his room. On the way he mumbled things to himself but I ignored it. Once we got to his room we walked in and I closed the door behind me.

I found a water bottle and gave it to Nate. "Drink."

"I love you. I fucking love you, Y/N."'He suddenly said. My heart started racing and I furrowed my brows.

"And I love chicken. Drink your water, Nate."

"I'm serious! I've been trying to get closer to you for weeks now! Didn't you notice it? I like- love you!"

"Good night, Nate." I gently pushed him onto his bed and he tucked himself in.

What the hell just happened?

I opened the door to leave but I heard Nate groaning.

"Please stay."

He mumbled. I couldn't help myself. I gave in and returned.  "Sleep with me." He patted next to him but I hesitated. "C'mon. We'll talk about this in the morning."

Stay with him until he falls asleep, then leave, Y/N. Yeah, that's a good idea.

6.43 am

"Y/N?" I heard a voice behind me say. I groaned and pulled onto the blanket. "Y/N?" I heard again. "What I said before, was true."

Nate softly mumbled. My eyes were wide open now and I carefully listened to him. "Maybe a little exaggerated, but true."

"I know you're awake, so I'm just gonna say it. Don't worry, I'm not affected by alcohol or drugs, I'm the... sort of sober me." He coughed before continuing.

"I love you. I genuinely love you. It wasn't so thoughtful from me to confess it while I was fucked, but know you know how I feel anyways." He chuckled. "I have one question." He gently tugged on my shoulder, motioning for me to turn around.

I did and faced him. Suddenly he started smiling. "Be my girlfriend."

"Question or demand?" I teased.

"50/50." I bit my lip and nodded. "Is that a yes?" He smiled even wider.

I leaned in to kiss him gently, ignoring all of the weed, alcohol and morning breath smells. "Did I answer your question?" I asked smiling.