I'm In Love

"Aaliyah!" I yelled at my baby sister.

"Yes?" She yelled back.

"Mom and dad are gone tomorrow, so we're going to take you Disneyland!" I shouted.

Seconds later and my six year-old sister was running to me. "Really?" I nodded and covered my ears for the yelling that was currently coming up.

And there it was.

"With who?'

"We're going with the three of us. You, me and Nate." She yelled even louder. "Warning next time please."

She hugged me tightly, "We're going to Disney!"

***

"Is this your first time, Al?" My boyfriend asked my little sister. We were currently on a road trip to Anaheim to go to Disney for the day.

"No, I went to Disneyland Paris when I was two." I nodded. We went to Paris a couple of years ago and indeed went to Disney.

It was great. Too bad she couldn't remember anything.

"That sucks, I promise it will be the best day of your life." He grinned at her through the rearview mirror.

She started cheering, "Who do you wanna meet today?" Nate asked interested.

Somehow Nate was really, really good with kids. Aaliyah loved being around him and he loves spending time with her. Sometimes more than spending time with me.

"Mickey and Minnie." She said while sipping her Caprisun.

"The OG's." Skate murmured.

"The what?" Ali asked, clearly confused by the street language.

"The original gangsters." Nate smirked.

After an hour, we finally found a spot to park and stood in line now. "Al, stop." I sighed as she kept running around while we stood in line.

She didn't stop running around, but luckily Skate grabbed her and put her on his shoulders. "Nate, put me down!" She shouted.

"Princess, you need to stop running around or we'll lose you and you won't meet Mickey and Minnie." He sternly said, making her stop struggling to get out of his grip.

"That's what I thought." He once again smirked.

"God, what would I be without you?" I asked, being genuinely grateful for Skate being here.

"Childless, because this goof here would've taken off a long time ago." He shook Aaliyah, making her screech.

After a long time, we finally got in and Nate put Ali down, but warned her by saying, "I have a dog leash in my backpack, you're warned, Al." Nate teased.

Aaliyah widened her eyes at the mention of a dog leash, "You really have one?"

He nodded with wide eyes, but we all know he didn't have one in his backpack. "I will punch you if you tie my sister to a dog leash." He laughed and I playfully slapped his arm.

My sister dragged us basically everywhere she wanted to go. "Calm down! We have a whole day, and if you're lucky we can watch the fireworks." I told her.

She cheered for the thousandth time today. "Let's go to the princess castle!" She yelled.

"She's clearly very excited." Nate said as he threw his arm around my shoulders. "We're like a little family." I could hear him smile in his words.

"We finally got to go to Disney together." I smiled. He hummed a 'hmm-mm', "But only with my sister."

"Don't worry, we're practicing for the future."

***

We had been here for a couple hours now, and Skate and I wanted to go in the rollarcoasters real bad, but we couldn't bring a six year-old of course.

Aaliyah had the time of her life. She got to meet Elsa, went to see a couple of shows, and of course went in some kid-friendly attractions.
It was lunch time by now and we decided to take a break for some food.

I decided to play with my sister a little, "Al, don't eat too much yeah? We want you to be perfectly healthy when we go in the Tower of Terror."

ToT was this really cool 'old' building where you would go in and just get dropped in the dark. I heard a lot about this and I really wanted to go and see what the buzz was about.

"Tower of Terror?" Al asked as she sipped her iced tea.

I explained her and she yelled out, "No! We're not going in there!"

"Yes we are. It's in the dark and scary-" My sentence got interrupted by a shriek and I laughed out loud.

Nate reached out for her with a smile on his face, "Your sister's just playing with you."

"No I'm not!" I lied.

"She's trying to be funny, but she's not, right?" He hugged her and he shook his head at me with disapproval.

"She's a bully." I stuck out my tongue at him.
After lunch we bumped into guess who.

Mickey and Minnie.

And the amount of ear damage I was going to get today was not going to recover for a while.
We took some pictures and to be honest, I really wanted to take a picture with the couple too.

And lucky us, we saw Belle and the Beast a couple of mintues after that. "Are these your mommy and daddy?" Belle asked.

"No, this is my sister and that's her boyfriend, Nate." Aaliyah explained.

"Well, you guys look like a beautiful family." She winked.

My little sis started blushing and I laughed, "So, Nate right?" The princess asked my boyfriend.

I will fuck her up if she tries something.

"Yes, m'am." He politely said.

She walked closer to him and said, "I suggest you settle down with this girl. I can see a bright future for the both of you." She complimented, making me flush a little.

"She's beautiful, a Disney fan, and has the most adorable little sister!" She lightly pinched Ali's cheeks. "It's the whole pack!"

He laughed a little, "What about Y/N and I start our own family in a couple of years, and we'll visit you with our own kid."

"That would be delightful!" She cheered.

I laughed and laid my head on my boyfriend's shoulder, "I love him." I told the princess. He threw his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.

She gave us a legit smile, then turned to the Beast. But she suddenly didn't look like Belle anymore.

The actress forgot about her role and I got a quick glimpse of the beautiful person herself.

She gave him a graceful glance and said, "I love Beast, too."

And it sounded like she loved a little more than just the costume.